Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 192 39.26%
No 250 51.12%
Unsure 47 9.61%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 03:53 PM

29,857 posts, read 24,978,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
Elon got his feelings hurt..he doesn't want his satellites used for war..gimmie a break..

He's likely concerned about the weaponization of space, along with the possibility that his satellites would be deemed legitimate targets. If they are being used to kill Russian soldiers, it's not like Putin would need to try very hard to justify destroying them. Life would be dramatically different following such an event. Say goodbye to smartphones, fast reliable internet, etc. Elon Musk would almost certainly see his fortune evaporate.

Yea, he cares more about his own wealth, fortune, and success than Ukraine. Same as pretty much all Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2023, 04:32 PM

51,669 posts, read 25,904,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe93B View Post
I’m hearing things such as 300-500k troop, 2000 tanks and fighter planes built up for Russia and offensive within 10 days. Where are the satellite photos of this build up like we all saw back in Jan/Feb 2022? Not a single satellite photo has come out to show this
I searched Google and Twitter. No luck.

Maybe there is going to be a major Russian offensive. But hard to find any evidence online that they are amassing weapons and ammunition to do this.

Old 02-09-2023, 04:38 PM

1,772 posts, read 720,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe93B View Post
I’m hearing things such as 300-500k troop, 2000 tanks and fighter planes built up for Russia and offensive within 10 days. Where are the satellite photos of this build up like we all saw back in Jan/Feb 2022? Not a single satellite photo has come out to show this
If they had all their equipment grouped up like they did during the initial invasion then that would indicate they didn't learn from their biggest blunder of the initial invasion.

Old 02-09-2023, 06:15 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,699,536 times
update..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDTmyrGNLc

Old 02-09-2023, 06:32 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,699,536 times
Deny's update..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yaBAbMYaKA

Old 02-09-2023, 08:37 PM

12,410 posts, read 8,197,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
If they had all their equipment grouped up like they did during the initial invasion then that would indicate they didn't learn from their biggest blunder of the initial invasion.
As part of shock and awe you parade Goliath in front to scare the enemy. But if David takes out your giant the fear factor is no longer there.

Old 02-09-2023, 08:42 PM

1,772 posts, read 720,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
As part of shock and awe you parade Goliath in front to scare the enemy. But if David takes out your giant the fear factor is no longer there.
Really it's simply horrible tactics. They had everything in a long caravan line and got eaten up by artillery. It was rather embarrassing for Russian military leadership.
Conversely when we did shock and awe it was executed properly.

Old 02-09-2023, 09:52 PM

15,119 posts, read 8,667,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
So in your expert opinion, is the UAF weaker today than it was on Feb 23rd 2022?
Well, I’m no expert, personally. I’m just listening to the experts, rather than the corporate media, who really don’t have such a great reputation for telling the truth about much of anything, do they? Of course, you are free to disagree, and believe those talking heads are truthful, if you think that is wise.

That said, according to those I consider experts, and trustworthy sources, Ukraine is f’ing toast. They aren’t just weaker, they are done, as in stick a fork in them done. Now that doesn’t mean they can’t inflict casualties on the Russians, because this is a war, and both sides are using pretty effective killing equipment. But they cannot defeat the Russians. Not even with NATO boots on the ground assisting them. It’s not possible, save for the introduction of tactical nuclear weapons by NATO forces. And you’d better pray it doesn’t come down to that, because the Russians have already made it crystal clear that any use of nuclear weapons will be met with a full retaliatory response, that won’t be limited to Ukraine, if you get the picture.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/J3s2kz2FqLos/

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 02-09-2023 at 10:20 PM..

Old 02-09-2023, 10:10 PM

8,948 posts, read 11,810,571 times
The life of Ukrainian civilians turned upside down when the barbaric animals next door invaded a year ago. Now Ukrainian woman who had never held a gun before are joining the resistance army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLWKO82RqGo

Old 02-10-2023, 01:51 AM

5,207 posts, read 4,682,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, I’m no expert, personally. I’m just listening to the experts, rather than the corporate media, who really don’t have such a great reputation for telling the truth about much of anything, do they? Of course, you are free to disagree, and believe those talking heads are truthful, if you think that is wise.

That said, according to those I consider experts, and trustworthy sources, Ukraine is f’ing toast. They aren’t just weaker, they are done, as in stick a fork in them done. Now that doesn’t mean they can’t inflict casualties on the Russians, because this is a war, and both sides are using pretty effective killing equipment. But they cannot defeat the Russians. Not even with NATO boots on the ground assisting them. It’s not possible, save for the introduction of tactical nuclear weapons by NATO forces. And you’d better pray it doesn’t come down to that, because the Russians have already made it crystal clear that any use of nuclear weapons will be met with a full retaliatory response, that won’t be limited to Ukraine, if you get the picture.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/J3s2kz2FqLos/
Very astute. I see you found a source of truth all main stream media have missed. I think you must be a secret genius. Based on the linked video, the Ukrainian army is very close to defeat. Now that NATO has pledged a bunch of tanks to Ukraine, don't you think these tanks will directly fall into the hands of the Russians as soon as they are delivered? Do you think all the NATO governments have fallen for the false media reports and have no idea of the dire state of affairs in Ukraine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies