Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 11:17 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The household we

re he resided was extreme left. He’s a left wing conspiracy theorists, mentally ill drug addict, not right wing.
I think he swung both ways. I mean, in is political ideology. He posted rigt wing conspiracy theories lately, but was a nudist, too. Being an advocate for nudity does not seem like it is a left or right issue. Neither is marijuana. I have partaken the wacky grass with Trump supporters here in South Carolina. One of them had some good ass weed. I do think he had some left leaning ideaology, too. If this was really a false flag operation, which it's not, they picked the worst possible candidate for the "lone wolf" middle aged man.

Pelosi attacker was immersed in 2020 election conspiracies

Old 10-29-2022, 11:18 AM

11,502 posts, read 6,016,021 times
LOL.

Democrat Media is still working overtime on lie after lie to make DePape sound like a conservative Trump-supporting MAGA white supremacist.

They are incorrigible. The Chinese communist party propaganda writers could take a lesson here.

The US Media is so evil.

AP "Suspect in assault at Pelosi home had posted about QAnon"

https://apnews.com/article/californi...0e57e1c7dd4f10

https://www.ktvu.com/news/alleged-pe...eories-sources

Berkeley man tied to nude activism, far-right conspiracy theories

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/10...ed-in-assault/

Paul Pelosi’s Alleged Attacker Has Links to Far-Right Blog and Social Ties to 9/11 Denier

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...r?srnd=premium

Old 10-29-2022, 11:18 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm just going to disagree with you there.

His writings 2020 and beyond are very right wing conspiracy writings.

And there's that new thing about trying to kill Nancy Pelosi.

He used to be left.

It was his very right wing current beliefs, that led to this horrific attack on Paul Pelosi.

I think everyone knows people who were fringe mentality, oddballs, who glommed onto a philosophy/political party/conspiracy angle and completely went nuts with it. That's this guy.
Can you tell me what the right wing conspiracy theories were that he wrote about? Maybe a list of his right wing views?

I know one was that he was anti-covid vaccine, is that view a right wing thing? I don’t think so.

I know he was anti censorship is that right wing?

What else makes him right wing? Does the BLM sign and the LGBTQ marijuana sign at his household cancel any of it out?

We have no clue if he was there to “kill Nancy Pelosi”

I personally think he was just crazy.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:20 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I think he swung both ways. I mean, in is political ideology. He posted rigt wing conspiracy theories lately, but was a nudist, too. Being an advocate for nudity does not seem like it is a left or right issue. Neither is marijuana. I have partaken the wacky grass with Trump supporters here in South Carolina. One of them had some good ass weed. I do think he had some left leaning ideaology, too. If this was really a false flag operation, which it's not, they picked the worst possible candidate for the "lone wolf" middle aged man.

He’s an extremist and someone who is likely crazy considering he was said to hear the voice of angels. I don’t think he was left or right, just extreme in general and had views embraced by both sides.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:21 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,444,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
All kinds of organizations and individuals have read his social media accounts. The guy is a nudist. He even participated in a nude wedding. He put it out there for the world to see.
Right. And its not like we have never seen/heard of a naked or half naked intruder/burglar. It has happened before.

Could just be because he is a crazy nudist or was on some kind of drugs. Previous friends have reported he had a problem within the last 10 years with "hard" drugs.

Or maybe he's crazy like a fox and discarded his clothes somewhere to avoid the blood splatter on them that surely would result from killing someone with a hammer. Easier to discard a pair of underwear than a whole set of clothes.

Do we know how he arrived at the Pelosi residence.....on foot or by car?

Old 10-29-2022, 11:24 AM

30,171 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm just going to disagree with you there.

His writings 2020 and beyond are very right wing conspiracy writings.

And there's that new thing about trying to kill Nancy Pelosi.

He used to be left.

It was his very right wing current beliefs, that led to this horrific attack on Paul Pelosi.

I think everyone knows people who were fringe mentality, oddballs, who glommed onto a philosophy/political party/conspiracy angle and completely went nuts with it. That's this guy.

There are people who go from the left to the right. Look at Donald Trump for example.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:25 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Right. And its not like we have never seen/heard of a naked or half naked intruder/burglar. It has happened before.

Could just be because he is a crazy nudist or was on some kind of drugs. Previous friends have reported he had a problem within the last 10 years with "hard" drugs.

Or maybe he's crazy like a fox and discarded his clothes somewhere to avoid the blood splatter on them that surely would result from killing someone with a hammer. Easier to discard a pair of underwear than a whole set of clothes.

Do we know how he arrived at the Pelosi residence.....on foot or by car?
That's a really good question, and I haven't seen an answer to that anywhere.

I suspect his clothing is nearby.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:26 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Guy was a Green Party member, Trump hater, and left wing nut. Typical dishonest lefty scum trying to spin it.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:26 AM

20,055 posts, read 20,867,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Can you tell me what the right wing conspiracy theories were that he wrote about? Maybe a list of his right wing views?

I know one was that he was anti-covid vaccine, is that view a right wing thing? I don’t think so.

I know he was anti censorship is that right wing?

What else makes him right wing? Does the BLM sign and the LGBTQ marijuana sign at his household cancel any of it out?

We have no clue if he was there to “kill Nancy Pelosi”

I personally think he was just crazy.
It’s all still unfolding. They’re also speculating on internet post by someone with the same name who has not been verified as “The” attacker. So we gotta hang back and see how this plays out.

Anyway, apparently he was a left wing kook that took a hard right turn around 2 years ago.
But they’re still trying to decipher if his social media posts were in favor of, or in protest of, things like the 2020 election,1/6, antivax, the George Floyd case and some other popular news items.
Then again, it may have absolutely nothing to do with any of this if you feed into some of the conspiracy stuff like he was Paul’s jilted lover/sex toy and such…regardless, the guy definitely appears to be a total nut job.

Old 10-29-2022, 11:27 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There are people who go from the left to the right. Look at Donald Trump for example.
Exactly.

There are people who are left, or moderate, and then suddenly are extreme far right conspiracists.

I think we all know people like that - who suddenly become extreme zealots, in a startling and bizarre way.

Case in point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies