Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 09:03 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,189,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
If Pelosi is a victim is not clear to me.
Any man in his eighties being attacked with a hammer is a victim.

You think the guy was an invitee and Pelosi stole his wallet?

Quote:
Who knows what that older dude was doing with a tweaker half his age, in his underpants, while his corpse of a wife is safely in DC. Maybe the true victim here is DePape!
Some questions are in themselves insulting.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:03 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Again, someone opened the door and it was then from the doorway the cops observed Pelosi and DePape.

So no. There was a third person.
If you open the door to your home to allow cops in, they will see you inside the house, and if there's someone else in the room they'll see that person also, from their vantage point of the doorway.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:04 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
DePape didn't appear to mean Paul Pelosi harm. He was searching for Nancy, until the cops showed up and it was over.

He busted in there to kill Nancy. It doesn't appear that until the very final moment, he had intentions of harming Paul.

At the time when Paul was allowed to use the restroom, DePape can be heard on the call still looking for Nancy.
You heard the 911 call?

Old 10-29-2022, 09:04 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
There is zero reporting saying he won’t fully recover.

Folks are trying to understand how a $6 million house has no security system or neighborhood private security guard
A friend of mine who died early in the Trump administration lived about 5 blocks or so from Nancy and Paul, and she also had neither. And my friend lived alone, was older than Nancy and Paul, and her house was more expensive (her kids sold it for about $8 million, and It's now worth over $9.5 million).

Old 10-29-2022, 09:05 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I have to agree. The evidence is crystal clear.

When you’re worth $100 million, live in a $6 million house, no homeless person in their underwear with a hammer should be able to break into your house. Period.

This was a lovers quarrel and transactional relationship. Mr. Pelosi clearly tried to break things up (no more sugar daddy money for you) and the other guy might’ve flipped out. Both had hammers.
Yeah they were doing wood work at 2am. If you get my drift.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:05 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You heard the 911 call?
I read the media articles stating the 911 dispatcher could hear him shouting "where's Nancy" while Pelosi kept the phone line open until cops arrived.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:06 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,960,270 times
Quote:
If Pelosi is a victim is not clear to me. Who knows what that older dude was doing with a tweaker half his age, in his underpants, while his corpse of a wife is safely in DC. Maybe the true victim here is DePape!
The guy who lives there, got bashed in the head with a hammer and suffered a skull fracture is the victim. Why is that so hard to figure out?

Old 10-29-2022, 09:07 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
Local news media reported that Pelosi was dressed while the perpetrator was in a state of undress, which led to a moment of confusion for the responding officers as they assessed the situation. I can only assume that Pelosi was in bedclothes given the time, but who knows? In any case, the speculation in this thread has entered revolting territory. An 82-year-old man was attacked with a hammer and suffered severe injuries. Can't we all just agree that this is a terrible thing, wish him a full recovery, and move on? Or must we continue with this utterly vile, partisan foray into schadenfreude because the poor man is married to a Democratic politician?
Yes, anyone getting hit with a hammer is a horrible thing.

But there are way too many holes in this story. Nothing makes sense.

If the media wasn't running with "crazed MAGA man" and says the cries of "Where's Nancy?" were reminiscent of January 6th, I probably wouldn't care so much.

On it's face, the whole think stinks.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:10 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I read the media articles stating the 911 dispatcher could hear him shouting "where's Nancy" while Pelosi kept the phone line open until cops arrived.
I’ve heard varied accounts of what happened.. I’m sure the news has already filed FOI requests for the 911 call so hopefully we will hear those soon because as of now, the reports are all over the place.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:11 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,189,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
But there are way too many holes in this story. Nothing makes sense.

If the media wasn't running with "crazed MAGA man" and says the cries of "Where's Nancy?" were reminiscent of January 6th, I probably wouldn't care so much.
Read about the suspect's background and all the pieces begin to fit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies