Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 10:32 AM

7,080 posts, read 8,943,199 times

Advertisements

It turns out that the intruder has a criminal record for being a gay male prostitute, I bet the home security video is as disgusting as Hunter’s laptop.

Old 10-29-2022, 10:33 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Pelosi second in line for the Presidency? No that can't be. VP Kamala Harris takes his place if he retires or passes away.
Pelosi is in line right behind Kamala.

Old 10-29-2022, 10:35 AM

15,419 posts, read 9,069,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
There is a little iron wall with a little gate, but in looks as though it's only about 2 or 3 feet high. Not much of a deterrent.
Yeah I saw that. It might as well have been a white picket fence.

I guess the two of them have lived in San Francisco all their lives and they are just that comfortable with living in the city. I can understand them not wanting to feel like they are living in a prison surrounded by high fences, but when you are living on the 2nd and 3rd floors, an 8 foot high fence at ground level wouldn't even block your views.

Old 10-29-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappy001 View Post
I'll bet my mortgage payment that there is home security video footage of EVERYTHING. Will show Paul's special male friend getting upset when Paul wants to cut off the relationship. Paul tries to deescalate him by saying Nancy is home. You know the rest of the script.

You know the old saying, when the cat is away the mouse will play.
If you look at the home on google street view, the front is blurred out but the side isn’t and we can see that there are cameras everywhere.

Old 10-29-2022, 10:36 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I don't know what he was wearing, but he was "dressed".

You can probably google that yourself.

I don't know that there was a housekeeper - that's complete speculation on my part. It's just as likely Pelosi himself was the one who let the cops in.

At the time LE was called, what they had was a guy in his undies, ranting and screaming about where is Nancy. That's what Paul was dealing with. Not someone who was attacking him physically.

Some unhinged man, in underwear, carrying a hammer.
You've speculated on many things and for the most part what you've posted is just the same rhetoric obtained "from a source close to the situation" that has just been regurgitated by all the other media platforms.

We can all ASSUME things with what little information we have but we really have little information out there considering the status the Pelosi's have.

Given the situation - if indeed Paul excused himself to go to the bathroom - I would have locked myself in the bathroom until the police arrived and there would be no need to talk "in code".

There are still too many question unanswered. I'm sure there are numerous bathrooms in their house and it's most likely the phone was charging in Paul's bathroom - so did this assailant get upstairs, is there live in help that opened the door for the police, when did the assailant say he was there to kill Pelosi ect...

Old 10-29-2022, 10:37 AM

4,512 posts, read 4,043,147 times
Quote:
DePape didn't appear to mean Paul Pelosi harm. He was searching for Nancy, until the cops showed up and it was over.

He busted in there to kill Nancy. It doesn't appear that until the very final moment, he had intentions of harming Paul.

At the time when Paul was allowed to use the restroom, DePape can be heard on the call still looking for Nancy.
How does this explain why he would be allowed to go somewhere alone that would have the opportunity to call the cops?

Old 10-29-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
No, he didn't.

It may be as simple as the Chief didn't have that detail immediately at hand. Wasn't sure who opened the door, but in the police report there was no need for police to break down the door.

They were let in.

That very fine level of detail doesn't always come out immediately.

On the other hand, maybe there was a 3rd person there. We don't know yet.
So Pelosi or David answered the door while they each had their hand on the hammer?

That doesn’t make sense.

Old 10-29-2022, 10:38 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
It might be good to go back and listen to San Francisco Police Chief William Scott at the second presser. He never says an "unknown person" opened the door. He says "the door was opened by someone inside" and goes on to say what the officers observed. The officers stayed outside the door, Cheif Scott says they overserved Pelosi and the intruder inside the entry way of the home. It does not sound like that was far away from the cops. (Scott's comments are right when the video starts. He then starts thanking people seemingly to make the department look good. In fairness, the 911 operator does deserve a lot of credit for realizing something was going on here.)

Some have said someone should have asked who opened the door. I want to know who opened the door, too. But the chief said they did not know. Maybe someone should have asked for clarification. Was it a third person who opened the door? But they had already been told it was going to be a short presser. The questions at the time about the suspect were more relevant and we learned he was still in the hospital at the time. It was aggravating that the other man shut the presser down so soon after.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...1B&FORM=VDQVAP

Old 10-29-2022, 10:39 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Read about the suspect's background and all the pieces begin to fit.
Didn't you see the bit here he was a registered Green party member in the past and lived in a house in Berkley with BLM signs and LBGTQ+ flags?

Old 10-29-2022, 10:40 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Yes. By "someone inside." I have covered what that could mean. I suspect we will all find out for certain who opened the door in the days to come and all of this speculation will be even sillier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I didn't create a 3rd person - the chief of police did.
Nope. He didn't. That's false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies