Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever been forced to give up your privacy for a man (men) claiming to be trans?
I'm a woman and nothing like this has ever happened to me 51 61.45%
I'm a woman and I think I may have had to share with a trans guy 0 0%
I'm a woman and I had to share with a regular guy claiming to be trans 7 8.43%
I'm a woman and I don't even pay attention to this kind of stuff 9 10.84%
I'm a man and I could tell you some amazing stories (share them if you want) 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 07:17 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times

Advertisements

Do the math. Approximately .001 percent of the population is truly trans, most are just unfortunate people suffering from mental disorders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2022, 07:18 AM

36,498 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Just because you haven't seen a man in the bathroom doesn't mean we aren't there. I think we have already proven to be better women than women so you probably wouldn't even notice us in there. Man power!
Meh. I remember watching the Maury Povich (I think) show where the audience had to guess which was a real woman and which was a trans. Those guys were beautiful but in my neck of the woods, not so much. I know of three and they are obviously men. Might be different in other regions, IDK.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:19 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And as 2mres is pointing out ...

Where are all the stories about trans MEN trying to get into male locker rooms, showers, etc.? About these women who think they are men, I mean, why aren't they demanding to be transferred to male prisons?

If it's all so safe and kumbyah?

Trans activists who demand to invade females space is an attack on the overall safety of women. It's a big picture issue that people refuse to see because they want to pat themselves on the back for being good virtue signalers.
Not sure why posters seem to be finding a problem with my posts on the topic that seem to be generally agreeing with them.

There isn't just the discomfort of having a guy with a weenie showering by you (even though he says he's a girl) because we've already had creepers claim to be trans to get access to women's showers etc.

We all know there are extreme and dangerous deviants out there and now all they have to do is say "I'm a woman" and voila...welcome to the womens locker room.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:20 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
This post was deleted, no idea why so reposting:

Here's a thought:

Before the bathroom issue was made into a political statement ... no one had any issues. There were no incidents, no problems. Trans people pooped and peed without incident for billions of years and no one blinked an eye because trans people didn't make an issue out of it.

Today? We have bathroom, locker room and shower issues, and sports teams, scholarships and overnight trip issues. We have men winning female beauty pageants and being chosen to be the face of make up for women (the new Ultra model is a guy pretending to be a girl).

We have men in prison literally saying HEY I'M A WOMAN and getting transferred to female prisons and raping female prisoners.

And what happens to those girls and women who speak up? They are doxxed and canceled. They are told to S T F U. They are threatened with violence. They are attacked. They are called BIGOTS. They need security.

And trans activists are CHEERING it all on. Demanding more "respect"? Are you kidding???

Taking a stand that it's disrespectful and harmful to women isn't bigotry. It's common sense and protective of women.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:22 AM

15,842 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Not sure why posters seem to be finding a problem with my posts on the topic that seem to be generally agreeing with them.

There isn't just the discomfort of having a guy with a weenie showering by you (even though he says he's a girl) because we've already had creepers claim to be trans to get access to women's showers etc.

We all know there are extreme and dangerous deviants out there and now all they have to do is say "I'm a woman" and voila...welcome to the womens locker room.
What if the trans woman doesn't have a weenie anymore? I would think pre op trans people are well aware of the prejudice against them and wouldn't put themselves in that situation.

There are deviants out there that will go into a women's changing room to see women in various states of undress. For some reason if they brag about it we call it family values and elect them president.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:22 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You know the issue is not whether we adults run into these situations but if children under 18 are forced into these situations.

We adults can handle most situations.

You cross the line with Children. The poll is geared toward the wrong group.
Exactly.

Quote:
As a girl, I was taught to respect the privacy of my body, and to speak up if I felt unsafe or if something made me feel uncomfortable. Now I’m 14 and shocked to learn not all adults take you seriously when you say you don’t feel safe or comfortable. In fact, they may even punish you for speaking out.

That’s what happened to me when I said I didn’t think a teenage male should be allowed in the girls’ locker room where my teammates and I undress and change. I’m a private person when it comes to my body, even in the safety and comfort of home. But at school, apparently there’s no problem with a male student freely watching us girls change our clothes.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/my-h...tch-me-undress

Old 11-17-2022, 07:23 AM

19,769 posts, read 18,055,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Sorry I only noticed the link. I think the majority of transgender people using a woman’s restroom are there for the facilities, not to molest someone. Yes you can always find an exception to the rule. Most perverts who lurk in women’s room are probably straight.
Love the pat dismissals, denials and obfuscations.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:25 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
I don't want to share a shower with anybody, male or female. That's why I never showered in High School gym.

I did use the ladies rest room with a trans woman many times over a period of years. We each attended city council and county commissioners court. They always had their closed session in the middle of the meeting hoping the public would leave.

Phyllis and I stayed to every bitter end sitting on a bench in the hallway. Sometimes we went to the ladies room. Never once did ever consider her anything but female. I knew who she was because of her picture in the paper.

Old 11-17-2022, 07:28 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
The whole premise of this thread illustrates the problem on the left. OP is insinuating that the occurence of a man demanding rights to be naked in a women's space is not a thing and there have only been a couple of hyped up isolated incidents.

What this mindset fails to address is that it happened at all, is happening more and is on an upward trajectory, and that the pack mentality of activists is putting it into law that to deny this "right" will result in severe penalties and being kicked out of polite society.

It's the old meme as a man starts to put on a dab of white make up and eventually ends up being a complete clown...
  1. It's not happening at all
  2. OK it's happening but it's rare
  3. It's good that it's happening
  4. Everyone must agree and do it or else

Old 11-17-2022, 07:31 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
The whole premise of this thread illustrates the problem on the left. OP is insinuating that the occurence of a man demanding rights to be naked in a women's space is not a thing and there have only been a couple of hyped up isolated incidents.

What this mindset fails to address is that it happened at all, is happening more and is on an upward trajectory, and that the pack mentality of activists is putting it into law that to deny this "right" will result in severe penalties and being kicked out of polite society.

It's the old meme as a man starts to put on a dab of white make up and eventually ends up being a complete clown...
  1. It's not happening
  2. OK it's happening but it's rare
  3. It's good that it's happening
  4. Everyone must do it or else
Great breakdown of how progressives use the slippery slope to implement ideology. Otherwise known as:
  • Gaslight
  • Acknowledge
  • Demand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies