Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever been forced to give up your privacy for a man (men) claiming to be trans?
I'm a woman and nothing like this has ever happened to me 51 61.45%
I'm a woman and I think I may have had to share with a trans guy 0 0%
I'm a woman and I had to share with a regular guy claiming to be trans 7 8.43%
I'm a woman and I don't even pay attention to this kind of stuff 9 10.84%
I'm a man and I could tell you some amazing stories (share them if you want) 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 08:20 AM

5,946 posts, read 2,763,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
It seems like there are frequent threads here quoting mostly right wing media sources that seem to insist that we regular gals are increasingly having what should be our private spaces (bathrooms, showers, etc.) taken over by males claiming to be trans or whatever. I have never encountered anything like that ever even when I leave my rural part of Colorado for the big city. I would never ever put up with something like that. Have any of the women here personally encountered this?
Here in California you see "All Gender Bathroom" signs almost everywhere now.

Fortunately there's a lock on the door. Real women are now using a bathroom with a urinal alongside.
Not a joke, man.

I guess businesses love this, it means they can get away with building one bathroom, instead of two! Hooray for humanity ~ progress.

You give an inch, they'll take a mile. It's only a matter of time until they push for more insane accommodations. Everyone should've been very angry that a man beat up a woman in a fight, or that men were dominating women in swimming/track and field, or that men were replacing women on teamsports, or that a man raped a woman in an all-women jail, or that a man beat all the women in a beauty pageant...

What's next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2022, 08:26 AM

276 posts, read 146,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I like your line of reasoning. I was thinking just the other day the way the left cries "racist, racist!" every other millisecond. Then I thought to myself, sheesh, I've never seen one single case of racism being perpetrated ever over the course of my life. My conclusion was that since I've never seen racism, it doesn't exist. I'm glad you are affirming my particular form of solid foundational logic.
You are not allowed to argue for logic and reason here. I had several posts on this thread arguing how illogical the reasoning being offered here was and they were all deleted along with the posts from the other side making illogical arguments.

It was actually an interesting discussion. But I guess city-data prefers people stick to spewing the superficial main stream media narrative back and forth.

Old 11-17-2022, 08:50 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
Like the Soviets?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Old 11-17-2022, 08:54 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Here in California you see "All Gender Bathroom" signs almost everywhere now.

Fortunately there's a lock on the door. Real women are now using a bathroom with a urinal alongside.
Not a joke, man.

I guess businesses love this, it means they can get away with building one bathroom, instead of two! Hooray for humanity ~ progress.

You give an inch, they'll take a mile. It's only a matter of time until they push for more insane accommodations. Everyone should've been very angry that a man beat up a woman in a fight, or that men were dominating women in swimming/track and field, or that men were replacing women on teamsports, or that a man raped a woman in an all-women jail, or that a man beat all the women in a beauty pageant...

What's next?
What the trans activists fail to realize is that the big picture ... down the line ... means they will lose their identity.

By claiming men are women, and taking away the very feminine attributes that women have as all as the societal structure that defines men and women ... they are erasing the VERY THING that they wish to become. They are easing women.

With every 'win' in schools and sports and bathrooms and changing rooms and prisons. They are erasing women. Men pretending to be women are the face of makeup and beauty pageants now. The winners of young girls, young women athletic events. So ... where are their female role models that they base their dress, attitude and 'wish to be like"? Well, they have been doxxed, censored and told to S T F U by trans activists. Trans activists are effectively, strategically, ultimately erasing their "ideal selves."

Since what they claim they wish to be? Will soon be gone. Because they trashed it and tossed it to the curb in the name of 'tolerance' and 'rights.'

They can't even see it.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:04 AM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I would think pre op trans people are well aware of the prejudice against them and wouldn't put themselves in that situation.
Ever heard of Lia Thomas?

Old 11-17-2022, 09:13 AM

19,801 posts, read 18,099,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I like your line of reasoning. I was thinking just the other day the way the left cries "racist, racist!" every other millisecond. Then I thought to myself, sheesh, I've never seen one single case of racism being perpetrated ever over the course of my life. My conclusion was that since I've never seen racism, it doesn't exist. I'm glad you are affirming my particular form of solid foundational logic.
That was spectacular. Very well played.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:14 AM

19,801 posts, read 18,099,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah
It's just a fact.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:17 AM

3,275 posts, read 1,751,783 times
This is silly and OP be trollin'

Old 11-17-2022, 09:22 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ever heard of Lia Thomas?
I've noticed that there is progressive amnesia throughout these boards. Pandemic levels.

Old 11-17-2022, 09:26 AM

17,804 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
That was spectacular. Very well played.

LOL. His analogy is a bit off. The trans thing is more like... "I've never seen anybody hit by a meteor therefore it doesn't happen".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies