Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 11:43 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post
Fine, then you admit it's a uniquely Jewish problem. That's what I'm saying, the Jews cannot scapegoat others every single time this happens, when it's happened HUNDREDS of times, on different continents, across different centuries and epochs, with different races and religions, etc. etc. etc.

Get real.

I know that many Jews are brought up and taught that they are never in the wrong, that their people were persecuted because of some "irrationality" etc., their innocence is never to be questioned etc. but that doesn't stand up under scrutiny, and it's statistically impossible for it to always be the non-Jews fault. Go reread some of the edicts that explain EXACTLY WHY the expulsions were being enacted.

If something bad happens to you or your family A HUNDRED TIMES OVER, you'd best look inward for a change, and stop scapegoating others, otherwise you won't correct the problem and it will likely reoccur.
Then please enlighten us, how EXACTLY was the oppression & genocide our fault? I'd like specific reasons, and don't hold back... I already know how you feel, so it won't be anything shocking. What exactly do I need to change, and how am I faulted? You seem to know so much about Jewish people, I'm assuming you can read my mind - and know precisely how I was raised.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
no its not but its not nice to shoot missiles at people bigger and stronger than you. you can do it but you wont like the results.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgordon1 View Post
Don't blame "bigotry" for the Jews' problems over 57 centuries. The Hebrew holy books are filled with wars and conflicts with their neighbors. All jewish holidays celebrate wars or conflict of some kind. It seems almost inevitable, as the Palestinians are now finding out.
Did it ever occur to you that we were defending ourselves in many of these conflicts? But sure, go ahead and jump on the "it's their fault" wagon - at least I know where you stand.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Well, that would be a first! You actually have documented facts to prove (or, I should say, justify) hatred for Jews? Please post them here for all to see.
Yes, please do... I am curious to see these "facts" and reasons to justify hatred of an entire group of people.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
You do see a lot of this kind of stuff in San Francisco, though. Ever see an anti-Aab rally as hate-filled as this?

Stop the U.S.-Israeli War rally, San Francisco, August 12, 2006
Yes, I knew about that rally... which 95% of us San Franciscans were horrified by, and some renounced it with counter-protests. But of course you don't post pictures of those, huh?

Old 12-11-2008, 12:19 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Well I have attempted to get this back on topic twice to no avail so since we are no longer talking about events in Gaza, no reason to leave this open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies