Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:33 AM

223 posts, read 538,120 times

Advertisements

One has to be blind not to see the truth in this statement! Ron Paul told Giuliani as much during the debates and was "snubbed" by Giuliani! Good post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
And our unreserved support for Israel is what the CIA/NSA have determined was the chief motivation for Sept. 11th, 2001.

Terrorism begets terrorism

Old 12-10-2008, 06:36 AM

Hey Fred, Why don't you JUST ONCE show some facts to contradict what somebody says that you don't agree with instead of just attacking the poster???? You are quick to criticize and complain but you never post any evidence that would support your points! Why is that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Oh, you know this for a fact, do you? There is one of us here who does need to get real. But, as it happens, it's not me.

Just another one of these posters who uses "knowledge" as a coverup for bigotry. And guess what--I'm not scapegoating when I say this!

Old 12-10-2008, 06:40 AM

A simple look at historical FACTS might shed some light on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I don't know why the Jews have been hated for centuries, but we have - and you are only adding to it.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 12-10-2008 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: Plesae do not discuss moderation.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:42 AM

[Mod edit] Again, excellent post and I agree with your assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Yes, we get it, Palestinian=bad, Israeli=good. This is American foreign policy towards this conflict... period.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy to know my government supports the collective punishment of an entire group of people because they happen to be born in a given location. Some might call this genocide or ethnic cleansing while others will call this reason to celebrate, since it is those brown skinned, uncivilized evil doers, we will write our protest on the back of the next welfare check we send to Israel.

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 12-10-2008 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Please, no discussion of forum moderation. feel free to DM or report posts

Old 12-10-2008, 07:20 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,845,041 times
odanny said:
Quote:
And our unreserved support for Israel is what the CIA/NSA have determined was the chief motivation for Sept. 11th, 2001.
In Osama Bin Laden's own words, the chief motivation for the 9/11 attacks were that, according to Mohammed, "there can be only one religion on the Arabian Peninsula".
In other words, 9 years after the Gulf War, the dirty feet of the infidels continued to trod in the holy cities of Islam. Never mind the fact that U.S. forces avoided Mecca and Medina.
The secondary motivation was that he wanted to draw the U.S. into a prolonged war in Afghanistan "The graveyard of empires". Israel was certainly a part of it.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:28 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
To get back to the original topic

Is Gaza the world's largest concentration camp?

No, but it is one of the largest man made human rights disasters currently in progress.
What about the Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea, or half a dozen other places that are far more hellish than Gaza or the West Bank?

Old 12-10-2008, 07:31 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,233,789 times
Is Gaza the world's largest concentration camp?

No! It's the world's largest community supported pig sty.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
What about the Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea, or half a dozen other places that are far more hellish than Gaza or the West Bank?
Hence why I clearly said it was, "one" of the largest man made human rights disasters currently in progress. I don't recall ever saying it was the only one or even the biggest.

More importantly, I was attempting to get this back on topic.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:55 AM

13 posts, read 42,610 times
Well i know one thing and that is it doesn't matter we should stay over here and they should stay there! I will dance if we can leave eachother alone!
And people arguing on here doen't help!

Old 12-10-2008, 09:26 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,610,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterserv View Post
Hey Fred, Why don't you JUST ONCE show some facts to contradict what somebody says that you don't agree with instead of just attacking the poster???? You are quick to criticize and complain but you never post any evidence that would support your points! Why is that??
Well, that would be a first! You actually have documented facts to prove (or, I should say, justify) hatred for Jews? Please post them here for all to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies