Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 01:18 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,325,503 times

Advertisements

sounds like you'd like to see another holocaust?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Yes, we get it, Palestinian=bad, Israeli=good. This is American foreign policy towards this conflict... period.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy to know my government supports the collective punishment of an entire group of people because they happen to be born in a given location. Some might call this genocide or ethnic cleansing while others will call this reason to celebrate, since it is those brown skinned, uncivilized evil doers, we will write our protest on the back of the next welfare check we send to Israel.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:29 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
I don't want to even see the one that is taking place in the Gaza at this moment.

Heck, Israel doesn't even bother trying to elude to it, they came right out and said so.

Quote:
An Israeli minister today warned of increasingly bitter conflict in the Gaza Strip, saying the Palestinians could bring on themselves what he called a "holocaust".
Israeli minister warns of Palestinian 'holocaust' | World news | guardian.co.uk

"The more Qassam [rocket] fire intensifies and the rockets reach a longer range, they will bring upon themselves a bigger shoah because we will use all our might to defend ourselves," Matan Vilnai, Israel's deputy defence minister, told army radio.
Note that the actual quote by Matan Vilnai states that Israel is already committing a holocaust against the Palestinians but if they don't cease and desist, they will bring about a "bigger shoah" than the current one taking place.

note the following picture and then tell me who is wiping who off the map.
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0Fb6DSzBQUI/.../palestine.jpg

Old 12-09-2008, 01:38 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,845,041 times
Quote:
The key point is, pay attention NewtoCa, that America didn't have a Muslim problem before the creation of Israel, and now we are lumped in with them.
That's right blame the jews. The Muslims are nothing but victims in all this.
For over a thousand years jews were ghetto-ized in Europe then they were victims of a genocide in which 6 million of their friends and family were exterminated.
They finally get a tiny country of their own and what do people like you do? You side with the morons who classify them as swine and have dedicated themselves to "Wiping the stain of Jewry from the planet".

The Palestinians were given the same offer as the Zionists. They were offered their own nation which would have coexisted right alongside Israel.
On the advice of all the other Arab nations, they refused.
Where are all those Arab nations now?

Old 12-09-2008, 01:46 PM

the palestinians had their chance for peace many, many years ago when pres. carter brought parties to the bargaining table, but self proclaimed plo terrorist arafat refused to accept the conditions. arafat was the rat in the whole plan. now, hamaas now rules, and you know, we, nor israel will not negotiate with terrorist regimes.
futhermore, as history shows, and as I have stated, there cannot be a peace without total victory over your enemy, one war in my point (ww2) no peace without victory. the jews need to be victorious over the rats, before there can be a lasting peace.
body bombs as an alternate weapon? so, this must mean that the palestinians do not value life at all, especially the lives of their own people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
I don't want to even see the one that is taking place in the Gaza at this moment.

Heck, Israel doesn't even bother trying to elude to it, they came right out and said so.

Note that the actual quote by Matan Vilnai states that Israel is already committing a holocaust against the Palestinians but if they don't cease and desist, they will bring about a "bigger shoah" than the current one taking place.

note the following picture and then tell me who is wiping who off the map.
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0Fb6DSzBQUI/.../palestine.jpg

Old 12-09-2008, 02:19 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Folks are free to rationalize ethnic cleansing anyway you desire. It was wrong what was done to the Jewish peoples just as it is wrong for what Israel is doing to Gaza. Wrong is simply wrong and thankfully there are numerous Jewish groups in and out of Israel who are protesting this tragedy.

If you folks are going to rationalize this by using the tired method of who started what first, then go dig up the bones of Seth and Faheed or whomever threw the first stone 2500+ years ago and bring them before us for trial. Because until someone does, this who started what first is just an excuse to perpetuate further human slaughter.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 PM

138 posts, read 196,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
How will Israel get away with liquidating Gaza?

A Palestinian in Gaza today has about as good a chance of walking to Tel Aviv, as Jew had leaving Warsaw and making it to Berlin.

There is no difference. Gaza is a concentration camp.

Should we characterize the Jewish resistance in the Warsaw ghetto as "terrorism" too?

Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post
How will Israel get away with liquidating Gaza?
they won't, this isn't the 1940's when countires could get away with genocide without appalling the entire world.
Quote:
We all know that's what they want to do.
we all? no, at least not I. I believe the jewish people want a lasting peace, but as I said in a previous post, you cannot negotiate with terrorist regimes. Gaza a concentration camp? you and others may see it that way, but the way I see it is different. if someone wants to kill you, you keep that people an arms length distance from you, to keep them from killing you. the palestinians painted themselves into this corner, now they have to live with it.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:29 PM

138 posts, read 196,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
That's right blame the jews. The Muslims are nothing but victims in all this.
For over a thousand years jews were ghetto-ized in Europe then they were victims of a genocide in which 6 million of their friends and family were exterminated.
They finally get a tiny country of their own and what do people like you do? You side with the morons who classify them as swine and have dedicated themselves to "Wiping the stain of Jewry from the planet".

Someone has swallowed the propaganda.

1) Jews always have had problems with their neighbors and host peoples, and not just "in Europe". Look at today for just another example which is consistent with history. When Jews are on the receiving end of over 100 expulsions, etc. surely you cannot scapegoat the host population as being wrong every time?!!! It's mathematically impossible for this to occur. Jewry cannot scapegoat others every single time, over and over, century after century. At some point, if something bad happens in your life repeatedly, you have to do some self-examination, you don't blame others.

2) Regarding "swine", clearly you have never read the Talmud and what it says about Jesus. Muslims have more respect for Jesus Christ than do the Jews who openly slur Him in the Talmud.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:48 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
Quote:
Someone has swallowed the propaganda.

1) Jews always have had problems with their neighbors and host peoples, and not just "in Europe". Look at today for just another example which is consistent with history. When Jews are on the receiving end of over 100 expulsions, etc. surely you cannot scapegoat the host population as being wrong every time?!!! It's mathematically impossible for this to occur. Jewry cannot scapegoat others every single time, over and over, century after century. At some point, if something bad happens in your life repeatedly, you have to do some self-examination, you don't blame others.
Yeah, and the Holocaust was our fault too, right? Obviously we were asking for it, and deserved the mass genocide and expulsions/pogroms.

Sorry, but no matter how you justify it, NOBODY deserves or "asks for" the oppression we have experienced... we're no more responsible for our hardships than African-Americans were responsible for their enslavement. Or maybe you think they deserved that too? I don't know why the Jews have been hated for centuries, but we have - and you are only adding to it.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:50 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,958,032 times
For the record, I do not support what is going on in Gaza... but the Palestinians are FAR from innocent, and their leaders don't seem to want peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies