Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 10:47 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,952,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Many countries wouldn't last a day without U.S. protection and tax money. Remember we liberated France. Provisioned Berlin and supported west Germany until the Wall fell. Your tolerance of evil is what seperates you and me.
mossomo: You really believe that American taxpayers who object to giving billions of US TAXPAYER dollars to Israel are evil?

Last edited by dorado0359; 03-22-2009 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 11:03 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,147,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
mossomo: You really believe that American taxpayers who object to giving billions of US TAXPAYER dollars to Israel are evil?
To single out Israel is evil.To cut off our dollars to all others and keep it for ourselves----the right thing to do.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:28 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
Lancet71, don't you just love the people who hate Israel based upon what Palestinians and their friends say about Israel? they like to post Palestinian videos but always neglect to show the videos of how the funeral processions and other videos are staged for the press for propoganda purposes. I loved visiting Haifa. Great shopping and beautiful women. Also loved the food. Jerusalem was nice to visit though I could see it'd be a pain in the rear to live within the city with all the bazaars and tourist constantly passing through. I'd love to live nearby and volunteer to work on a dig. Got a laugh stopping at the Elvis store. Everything inside, including the music is Elvis. It's was a popular stopping point for tour buses. The big white statue of Elvis was a hoot. Scud mall was a blast,...pun intended.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:55 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Israel would not last 2 days without U.S. Taxpayer dollars.

But Egypt receives almost as much US aid and their country is dirt poor.

U.S. Foreign Aid Summary

Old 03-23-2009, 12:02 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,538,276 times
Saw a man in Alexandria, Egypt trying to sell a 12 year old girl he claimed was his daughter. Pickpockets and other thieves swarm tourist around the pyramids and sphinx.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:52 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Israel is a terrorist state and I hate it to the core. Bomb it into oblivion or cut off funding and wait until the "arab hordes" (to use the common stereotype) tears its citizens limb from limb. An eye for an eye, you know. I won't shed one tear because I'll be too busy telling my representative how to spend the extra windfall we'll be getting on infrastructure repairs and local improvements. Oh, and my best long-term relationship was with a rabbi so don't go calling me anti-semitic.

Iran only poses a threat to those who want war...and they'll get what they seek soon enough, even if it has to be manufactured to prove them right.
So Israel is more deserving of destruction (and literal genocide of its people, according to you) than North Korea or Myanmar or Morocco (ever hear of Western Sahara?) or China (ever hear of of Tibet?) or Jordan (which killed more Palestinians in one month than Israel has since 1967)?

Love the little Rabbi remark. Just so you know, some historians think that Hitler was the lover of a married Jewish woman in his early twenties. Make of it what you will.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
So Israel is more deserving of destruction (and literal genocide of its people, according to you) than North Korea or Myanmar or Morocco (ever hear of Western Sahara?) or China (ever hear of of Tibet?) or Jordan (which killed more Palestinians in one month than Israel has since 1967)?

Love the little Rabbi remark. Just so you know, some historians think that Hitler was the lover of a married Jewish woman in his early twenties. Make of it what you will.
When they traced Hitler's background they also discovered that he's at least 1/4 jewish.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Lancet71, don't you just love the people who hate Israel based upon what Palestinians and their friends say about Israel? they like to post Palestinian videos but always neglect to show the videos of how the funeral processions and other videos are staged for the press for propoganda purposes. I loved visiting Haifa. Great shopping and beautiful women. Also loved the food. Jerusalem was nice to visit though I could see it'd be a pain in the rear to live within the city with all the bazaars and tourist constantly passing through. I'd love to live nearby and volunteer to work on a dig. Got a laugh stopping at the Elvis store. Everything inside, including the music is Elvis. It's was a popular stopping point for tour buses. The big white statue of Elvis was a hoot. Scud mall was a blast,...pun intended.
Unfortunately Dave when someone posts what the OP did,the agenda is obvious and the propoganda is plentiful.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,174,360 times
Quote:
When you single out Israel, that makes your hatred and resentment apparent.

Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
New country?Try again.What is the purpose of your post?If you knew anything about our country you'd know that we gave money to Egypt as a loan and told them to forget about it,we are constantly working with China to buy into us and have previously given money to Kuwait and others as well.The country is more than 5000 years old and to me it just sounds like a prejudice view from you.

the country is more than 5000 yrsold? well america is older than 1776 then too right? heck no!!!!

israel wasnt an actual country til 1948, and the people that live in it now are from and decend mostly from europe.

i sometimes think you israelis need to getover yourself.. if it werent for america you sease to exist and we really need to say if it wasnt fr the british u definately would notbe a country.a homeland for jews is asracist as it gets

are you an american or an israeli? you cant be both. you can be jewish and be american though because its a religion(not an ethnic group), secular jews are the funniest and most confused.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies