Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 09:24 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,767,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Wow, I have been in all of those dirtbag cities and wondered if I would come out alive.

The towns are dangerous, dirty and part of why America is falling apart.

Far to many losers, criminals and killers in those towns to live in them.

Crime, look these cities up and you will see the crime rate and a lot more then you pretend NOT to see.

Perhaps you dont understand the underlying causes of crime and violence? Just Perhaps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 09:26 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,767,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
You have that freedom for just a bit longer, until ObamAcorn takes all those rights away from you. Enjoy it now, it wont be there long.

Sunny, do you ever have any actual information or do you just spew hatred?

Old 11-15-2009, 09:26 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
Ps all your manufacturing jobs just got sent to china for 6 year olds to have them.
In the Republican half of the country that wouldn't happen as manufacturers would actually be able to afford to keep production here.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:28 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,036,188 times
Quote:
All your manufacturing jobs just got sent to china for 6 year olds to have them.
Actually.. The South is one of the few places gaining manufacturing jobs. Also home to two of the largest research parks on the planet, and centers of high tech manufacturing. Within the next decade, Alabama will top the list as the US' biggest auto producer with Mississippi as a close second.

South Carolina is top state for nuclear power, some of the busiest ports on the East/Gulf coasts are in the red South, not to mention a plethora of military bases, NASA installations, and other high tech facilities.

South Carolina also beat Seattle, Wa. for the Boeing deal to manufacture the Dreamliner aircraft.

So yeah.. I guess the South is failing at manufacturing and industry.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Perhaps you dont understand the underlying causes of crime and violence? Just Perhaps
Well there's certainly many factors there but I would suggest you first look at the destruction of the inner cities via welfare programs that have ripped the heart out of these communities.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM

805 posts, read 1,510,438 times
Which one do you think would be more prone to Islamic terrorism?

Old 11-15-2009, 09:54 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
It wouldnt matter, it would only be a matter of time before one declared war on the other for resources and debt.

I would probably live on the democrat side, but not because I have any faith in that big bunch of frauds and losers, but more because the Republican party is becoming something...scary. Identity politics, overt extremism, 'race to the bottom' style politics, such a nation would not be a pleasant place to live.
I totally agree with your point. I trully do not identify with either party but at this precise moment in time, the republicans are becoming far too extremist for my liking even though I am a conservative.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:55 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I would for live on the Democratic side. No questions asked.
I'm sooo shocked!

Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
an entitlement, welfare cradle to grave society, that doesnt care, it feels the 'rich' have it , and I want it, so I will TAKE IT.....yep I understand the liberal criminals

Old 11-16-2009, 12:24 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,673,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Depends on which form of law they practice. Are they ACLU, Enviromental, or defense lawyers? Then they're liberal. Oh, and the Democratic side gets that Chicago lawyer who keyed a Marines car cause the lawyer didn't like the military stickers on the car.
Are they getting paid big dollars? Then they're conservatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies