Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2009, 06:56 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times

Advertisements

ok the picture went into where the paper clip is but I dont see go advanced
Attached Thumbnails
CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5228.jpg  

Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 PM

Ok I think I am understanding the picture thing. Thanks crazyma
Attached Thumbnails
CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5229.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5231.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5274.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5273.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5270.jpg  

CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5286.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5254.jpg   CRAZY Camp #3: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-cimg5247.jpg  

Old 02-07-2009, 07:07 PM

Ok there is house we just bought. I learned two things, how to multi quote and how to post pictures...Yeah! Funny how the little things in life make us happy!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:13 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times
that's a nice place chick! Love those rocks, easy to mow & fertilize huh! And interesting statue in the nook

Well that is how I do pics,not sure if there is a better way or not! you got it!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:17 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Hey Crazyma, I can't BEElieve how confused some of the posters are in my thread today . It seems obvious to me that quite a few have a 'drinking problem' or decided to forgo their 'meds' due to the economy , so I'm just going to let them sleep it off instead of setting them straight !!!

But all of us Campers know your situation, so PLEASE don't bother trying to set any of them straight . For all intense and purposes, they don't know JACK !

Last edited by HDL; 02-07-2009 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Now where are my discount slips for the market???!

Old 02-07-2009, 07:24 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times
Yes HDL... YOU READ MY MIND scary!!!!!!!!!
I just erased a post to the unenlightened. Why bother- it or anyone can stalk me and read my other postings and know rather quick where I was coming from- I didn't think I needed to include expository writings to 'plain my writings!

sure is funny how hot and bothered he is. I guess MOI just has that effect on mens.... You know with my southern charms. wit, outraegeous IQ and beautimous movie star looks. I have to beat'em off with a stick I tell ya.

Last edited by crazyma; 02-07-2009 at 07:34 PM..

Old 02-07-2009, 07:37 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Cool What I tell ya' about GREAT MINDS???!

Just let your 'memory' BEE your guide !!! Do you recall how we 1st came to know each other ? Let's KNOT repeat the mistakes of our past ! Always remember that God knows you and alll the Crazy Campers know and luv ya and the rest can talk to this !!! Am I 2 funny today ? I better get a refill on my meds !

ENJOY the rest of your weekend Campers !! I know that I plan on enjoying mine .

PEACE OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I just erased a post to the unenlightened. Why bother- it or anyone can stalk me and read my other postings and know rather quick where I was coming from- I didn't th8ink I needed to include expositry writings to 'plain my writings!

sure is funny how hot and bothered he is. I guess MOI just has that effect on mens.... You know with my southern charms. wit, outraegeous IQ and beautimous movie star looks. I have to beat'em off with a stick I tell ya.

Old 02-07-2009, 07:50 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Ok I think I am understanding the picture thing. Thanks crazyma

Great job Chickrae and I love the house.

Old 02-07-2009, 08:10 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
Just let your 'memory' BEE your guide !!! Do you recall how we 1st came to know each other ? Let's KNOT repeat the mistakes of our past ! Always remember that God knows you and alll the Crazy Campers know and luv ya and the rest can talk to this !!! Am I 2 funny today ? I better get a refill on my meds !

ENJOY the rest of your weekend Campers !! I know that I plan on enjoying mine .

PEACE OUT
You two are on a roll tonight and what has happened? It seems like HDL is Crazyma and visa versa. Have fun ladies the other thread is going to have nightmares of the two of you.

Quote:
I just erased a post to the unenlightened. Why bother- it or anyone can stalk me and read my other postings and know rather quick where I was coming from- I didn't think I needed to include expository writings to 'plain my writings!

Old 02-07-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
that's a nice place chick! Love those rocks, easy to mow & fertilize huh! And interesting statue in the nook

Well that is how I do pics,not sure if there is a better way or not! you got it!
Thanks, my grandaughter made a better statue but didn't think her mom would want me posting her picture for the world to see....but she is dang cute, I wanted too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate