Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 12:39 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,032,219 times

Advertisements

Since I had so many bad dating experiences I decided to live life again as a 14 year old and not care about woman. So I go to work, watch sports, watch tv, spend time with family, and eat my favorite foods. When I'm on facebook or around family or friends i never say anything about woman and then the questions start

What else do you do besides eat and watch tv?

Why are you not married?

Why don't you ever talk about the opposite sex?

Here is my question, why is it so weird for a 35 year man to be content with living his life without being in a relationship? If watching sports, tv, and going to work makes me happy then why is that so odd?

That doesn't mean I'm not opn the lookout for Ms. right it just means I now know that there are more things in life that can make you happy besides being with that special someone.

Last edited by FBJ; 11-13-2010 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 12:46 PM

819 posts, read 1,592,977 times
Dear Lord, let there be peace on earth and TVSG get laid & soon! Back away from the computer, I know there are several ball games on right now.

P.S. What is criticie?

Old 11-13-2010, 12:55 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
Dear Lord, let there be peace on earth and TVSG get laid & soon! Back away from the computer, I know there are several ball games on right now.

P.S. What is criticie?
I mean criticize. Why can't a guy live by this philosophy below?

"women, can't live with them, the end"

Old 11-13-2010, 12:58 PM

901 posts, read 2,988,460 times
If you don't want to date or find someone, then don't. People always find something to criticize. I find that unhappy people especially love to find something to pick at. If you are truly happy, then don't worry about it. Although, it comes across that you are kind of bitter and disillusioned with women. Maybe you need a break before dating again.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:03 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,205,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I mean criticize. Why can't a guy live by this philosophy below?

"women, can't live with them, the end"
No reason why a guy could not. If you are content, or if nothing else resigned, than it is not without precedence. As for other people and their curiosity (criticism implies more than I would grant it) about your choice, simply learn to dissemble. You need not convert them to your thinking about it.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:07 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam82 View Post
If you don't want to date or find someone, then don't. People always find something to criticize. I find that unhappy people especially love to find something to pick at. If you are truly happy, then don't worry about it. Although, it comes across that you are kind of bitter and disillusioned with women. Maybe you need a break before dating again.

I am open to bi-weeklyship that can grow after after 6 months. But even that's hard to find

Old 11-13-2010, 01:08 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,205,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I am open to bi-weeklyship that can grow after after 6 months. But even that's hard to find
So.. in other words you are not resigned or content. Thats why other peoples questions bug you.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:12 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
A bi-what?

Anyway, Bro I hear you. People will do this sort of thing your whole life.

When you get married...."When you guys having kids?"

"When you buying a house....so on and so on.

Don't worry about it.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
So.. in other words you are not resigned or content. Thats why other peoples questions bug you.
I guess they bug me because I have nothing to tak about and know that I'm quietly looking but not successful yet. So the fact that I can't be excited about something else besides having sex with a woman is annoying

Old 11-13-2010, 01:15 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,404,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
It's a classic "the lady doth protest too much" situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships