Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 07:46 PM

38 posts, read 197,430 times

Advertisements

Sorry love never meant to **** you off with Monster in law issues..lol...Well maybe now that I am moving 120 minutes away maybe I will hear less of her...Even her freaking name gets me sick to my stomach....It's really sad that this is theway that it is...I always wanted to have a big family and many beautiful get togethers....I will show make it a point to my kids to be close to each-other and be there for one another...Holidays will be different but better different then miserable......QUIET is good.....Now she will find something else to blameme for...She will say now that I took her son miles away...Like the bible says you leave your mother and cling to your wife..hehehe....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2007, 12:01 AM

2 posts, read 2,373 times
I've just been separated because my ex-husband can't stand my family. But all the issues only started happening after he kicked my out of the marital home with my 3 young children. He said my family was nosy, opinionated and arrogant.

When he kicked me out, for a long time I didn't receive a phone call or an inquiry from him about how we here and how I was coping. He kicked me out when for the first time in my life I didn't have a job, I was in a new country and all because I had a quick siggy in the back yard with my sister.

My sister, the one he said was bad and arrogant and not nice, was the one who took me in, paid all my expenses and let me use all her things while I was rebuilding my life. 9 years, i have had to try to keep the peace between my family and spouse, to the point where I limited my interaction with my extended family for fear he would get angry at me again about my family's attitude.

I think family is important. Blood is still thicker than water.

Especially to all the women out there, your extended family is important to support you. I think spouses can change and will change as you grow older together and they could leave you, but your family will always be there no matter what because they are blood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships