Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 06:10 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,646,674 times

Advertisements

I stopped reading when you said he told you it was your responsibility to find him someone to have sex with. Are you serious? Tell me your joking when you say you're here looking for advice on what to do. <shaking my head> sigh.

Listen, you're young and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just don't know any better but certainly at SOME point in your life you learned that if a man will cheat with you on his g/f he will most certainly do it to you and secondly, he's a douche bag! Acckk!!!

Dump him and tell him to find his own sex partner. Seriously, stop being insecure, lacking self esteem, etc.. this man will not bring anything to your life in a positive manner. He will cheat on you and when he's done using you for his own little deviant plans, he will move on and find another 20-somthing year old girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 11:23 AM

9,724 posts, read 21,240,340 times
^^^ What she said. Drop-kick the fool to the curb and get on with your life without him.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:56 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,041,460 times
Sorry but this guy sounds like a real rat to me.

Someone who cares about you doesn't bring his GF around. Nor does he expect you to procure sex partners for him. Promise. This is not normal or acceptable behavior and this guy has ISSUES. Problems you can't fix or change. He won't change. What are you going to do when you are pregnant and he wants you to find someone for him to have sex with? Will that be OK with you?

Give him the boot. Save yourself a lot of heartache.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:10 PM

128 posts, read 253,250 times
Run Forrest, run!

Anyone who pressures you into ANYTHING does not have your best interest at heart.

To coin a pop culture reference, this dude puts Charlie Harper to shame.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:22 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Oh, for gawd's sake. Is this Naive Week at C-D?

Seriously, I hope threads like this one and a few others over the past few days do not represent women in their early 20s across the board. Sounds harsh, but come on, use some common sense. Failing that, listen to Bounce:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
He had a girlfriend while he was dating you.

He wants sex and you want to stay a virgin.

He wants you to find him someone else to have sex with, since you won't do it?

And he's telling other people he's currently single?

Work what out? Frankly it doesn't sound like you have a real relationship with him - it sounds like he's out for a good time with lots of girls, and you want a monogamous committed non-sexual relationship.
Now go. Delude yourself no more.

Sheesh!

Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
RUN Please trust me, just run away and never look back. This guy is a major loser and completely untrustworthy.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Oh, for gawd's sake. Is this Naive Week at C-D?

Seriously, I hope threads like this one and a few others over the past few days do not represent women in their early 20s across the board. Sounds harsh, but come on, use some common sense. Failing that, listen to Bounce:

Now go. Delude yourself no more.

Sheesh!
Cut her a break. We were all young and naive once.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongrass View Post

Do you guys think that I should give him one more chance trying to work things out?
No.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:43 PM

697 posts, read 1,281,615 times
this boy sounds like a major league loser run , don't walk

Old 01-11-2011, 02:10 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,987 times
lemongrass. Read this information you put out in it's entirety and answer your own question.
I'm surprised you didn't open a can of whip *ss when he brought some chick to you door as his girlfriend which you didn't know he had. He's a liar and a deceitful person and he's selfishly thinks of no one except for himself.
Should he get a second chance - you should have been 100% done with him with that visit.
He's a liar, cheater, selfish, disrespectful person...................get rid of him. If he did this to his girlfriend (s) and you allow him in your life, he will do it to you too. No phone calls, visits, and you should call the police if he steps foot on your door again for trespassing.
Love yourself and others will have no choice but to do so also. I think you deserve better, I hope you do too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships