Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 04:50 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
She wanted to get it in now, because next year it's time for the Seven Year Itch.

What do they have to scratch? Oh...sorry...I was just thinking. Love that move btw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 09:53 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop Staring at my Ass!! View Post
l.
Nice donkey. He looks like a regular jackass though.

As far as cheating... It is like anything else, there is risk that he repeats his actions.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:13 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I thought of it and have often felt that Jennifer Aniston for all her fame suffered big time humiliation!!Angelina skated because of her beauty (what man could resist her charms LOL)and her UN charity work!!
Well, it certainly helped Jen's career. It doesn't seem like Angelina "skated", IMO she got the brunt of the blame and Brad came out pretty good, as usual

Old 06-24-2011, 09:02 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Cheated on her with me, by the way. I was his mistress for over a year until he finally divorced her and married me. He always tells me I'm the love of his life, which is how I feel about him also.

And for those who may say "it will never work out-once a cheater, always a cheater", I'm here to just say that THAT typical response isn't always true. Married 6 blissful years and counting.

Just wanted to let you guys know that a cheater isn't always unfaithful.

I was just wondering...

I looked at your profile picture and was wondering if that is him following you in the picture?

Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I was just wondering...

I looked at your profile picture and was wondering if that is him following you in the picture?

Oh thats not her ....

Old 06-24-2011, 09:56 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Oh thats not her ....
The two legged one of the four legged one?

Old 06-24-2011, 10:46 AM

228 posts, read 500,205 times
There will always be someone who says just wait another 30 years, eventually he or she will disappoint you. I wonder where all these perfect people are in everyday life, I guess they're posting here on CD.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:51 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,874 times
Quote:
Cheated on her with me, by the way. I was his mistress for over a year until he finally divorced her and married me. He always tells me I'm the love of his life, which is how I feel about him also.

And for those who may say "it will never work out-once a cheater, always a cheater", I'm here to just say that THAT typical response isn't always true. Married 6 blissful years and counting.

Just wanted to let you guys know that a cheater isn't always unfaithful.
Well, it's good to know you married a man with true character and integrity. Thanks for sharing...

Old 06-24-2011, 10:54 AM

112 posts, read 191,937 times
Default This irks me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I know a lot marriages are rocky ones, but I've also known women who thought they had a great marriage (and vice versa), only to have their spouse one day tell they were quite wrong.
Normally I attempt to read a whole thread before commenting but this remark just irks the hell out of me because it suggests that the unhappy spouse is a manipulative deceiver.

I will bet that almost every time you hear about this, the happy spouse lacks the social skills to read their relationship, communicate and negotiate a relationship. They go through their relationships in a fog and are not capable of fully engaging because they lack information and lack the ability to process it.

The unhappy spouse adjusts for a while but then eventually they get tired of trying to relate and the relationship goes stale. The happy spouse is in a fog and happily pursuing their own needs.

When the unhappy spouse speaks up, everyone sides with the foggy headed one who is incapable of telling their friends the truth about the relationship because the foggy one is completely unaware of what is going on in the relationship.

***Rant over!***

WC

Old 06-24-2011, 11:05 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,847,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WireChief View Post
Normally I attempt to read a whole thread before commenting but this remark just irks the hell out of me because it suggests that the unhappy spouse is a manipulative deceiver.

I will bet that almost every time you hear about this, the happy spouse lacks the social skills to read their relationship, communicate and negotiate a relationship. They go through their relationships in a fog and are not capable of fully engaging because they lack information and lack the ability to process it.

The unhappy spouse adjusts for a while but then eventually they get tired of trying to relate and the relationship goes stale. The happy spouse is in a fog and happily pursuing their own needs.

When the unhappy spouse speaks up, everyone sides with the foggy headed one who is incapable of telling their friends the truth about the relationship because the foggy one is completely unaware of what is going on in the relationship.

***Rant over!***

WC
I totally disagree. If the unhappy spouse (cheater) is not being fulfilled by the relationship, how is it the happy spouse's fault? The cheater is the one that lacks the social prowess to sit down with the happy spouse and address his/her concerns over the unfulfilling relationship. If the cheater does not communicate that they are unhappy, how is the happy spouse supposed to know? It's a gross miscommunication on the cheater's part at best, and a vile manipulation at worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships