Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,331,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The funniest thing is that people on here probably think that is her real photo when it isn't and probably tried PMing her....

YERBA BUENA - FOLLOW ME | FLY | LATIN AMERICA: REVIEWS

Yea, I already saw that...also, she/he/whoever must be trolling around a little....lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 04:04 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,749,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
From anyone I've ever heard comment on it she didn't skate at all - her skank appeal actually rose. I hold the married person THE most responsible in making their marriage sacred ground and if they don't why should anyone else.
It's kind of tricky when a woman "catches" a man on the sole basis of her beauty. If that's all he's into, trust and believe those looks will fade, the freshness will go. I don't care what the BH plastic surgeons and "youthologists" have to say about it. An aging woman who goes into overdrive, trying to keep it young is fooling no one, really. This is especially true of women who have beauty, but no real character to accompany it.

Nothing wrong with a woman working to look "well preserved" within reason, though.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:05 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,640,893 times
Personally it's sick-I WOULD NEVER cheat on my spouse...and how do you trust him?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:07 PM

3,326 posts, read 3,179,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop Staring at my Ass!! View Post
Cheated on her with me, by the way. I was his mistress for over a year until he finally divorced her and married me. He always tells me I'm the love of his life, which is how I feel about him also.

And for those who may say "it will never work out-once a cheater, always a cheater", I'm here to just say that THAT typical response isn't always true. Married 6 blissful years and counting.

Just wanted to let you guys know that a cheater isn't always unfaithful.
So..........how do you know he isn't cheating?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:10 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,577,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The funniest thing is that people on here probably think that is her real photo when it isn't and probably tried PMing her....

YERBA BUENA - FOLLOW ME | FLY | LATIN AMERICA: REVIEWS
Hmm! So, since it's not really her, then...it's a troll thread?

Aye yai! Summer is the season of boredom for a lot of people!

Old 06-23-2011, 04:18 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,245,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Anyone who claims "once a cheater, always a cheater" is either bitter about the opposite sex or else they've been cheated on.
Or they simply don't like cheating and dishonesty.
I never have believed it. People can and do change.
This is one huge sweeping generalization your making and sounds very cold and callous to people who've been cheated on.

And yes people do change but the question is how often does that happen.

Would you higher a convicted sex offender to work at a grade school or after school program under the guise of "oh they may change?"

Old 06-23-2011, 04:19 PM

1,549 posts, read 4,269,244 times
So many of you all are right on point that I can't even rep you all anymore!!! She is obviously facing some insecurity and it's in the back of her head that he might cheat again...perhaps he is already cheating.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,988,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
This is one huge sweeping generalization your making and sounds very cold and callous to people who've been cheated on.

And yes people do change but the question is how often does that happen.

Would you higher a convicted sex offender to work at a grade school or after school program under the guise of "oh they may change?"

sigh....not all cheaters are the same kind of people.

And, people cheat on their spouses for a VARIETY of reasons.

Yes, a certain percentage are serial cheaters and show little promise of being reformed.

However, many cheat for reasons that disappear or improve over time and the cheater never goes there again.

You simply cannot compare ALL who cheat with sex offenders, as a true sex offender cannot be reformed.

They are not sex offenders because they lack character, they are sex offenders because they are sick, mentally ill people.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:29 PM

206 posts, read 769,857 times
i believe once a cheater always a cheater.

this is because marriage does not necessarily always mean that the person you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with is, or even should, be the person you are the most compatible with. Notice that I said the most compatible; meaning that there is a very strong chance that there are many people of the opposite sex in this world that would-should you find a way to stumble upon them- be very compatible with you. it is impossible to find and settle down with THE MOST COMPATIBLE person in this vast world of ours because the chances of meeting said person are very very slim. what if you are living in america but this "most compatible" person you seek is happily residing in China and doesn't even know the name of the town you happen to live in. Now should lady luck find you favorable enough to settle on your lap and you find yourself on a plane to china and end up standing in line behind your MOST COMPATIBLE PERSON IN THE WORLD and he/she happens to be available and ready- great. it's the stuff that happily ever afters are made of. it's also stuff dreams are made of

most of us are lucky enough to find just one of these people who happens to be more compatible with us than others we have encountered during everyday life. we then marry and settle down with this said person. when we marry them, the deal isn't that we will stay with our spouse until a more compatible match comes along- the deal is that we have chosen to stay with our spouse, no matter what,with the full knowledge of that our most compatible person in the world is probably out there somewhere leading his/her own life and will stay put in his/her own life.

once we close our minds to the possibility of bigger/better/brighter someone else- our current spouses, the person we chose with all our heart to give our life to- the person who has chosen to share his/her life with us, becomes our THEMOSTCOMPATIBLEPERSONINTHEWORLD.

cheaters are people who go into marriages believing that they are invested in their current spouse until and unless something bigger/brighter/better comes along. it's fun and only fair that these individuals stay away from the walk down the aisle and focus instead on spending their life swapping partners every couple of months, trying perpetually to find their MOSTCOMPATIBLEPERSON.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 PM

48,709 posts, read 35,196,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
Exactly, because if it weren't on the back of her mind, she wouldn't have created a thread about it in the first place.
She wanted to get it in now, because next year it's time for the Seven Year Itch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships