Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2007, 05:53 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,808 times

Advertisements

I'm at work, but just read the posts...

causing PHYSICAL harm to the children
TJ: continued to spank the kids, even seeing that Lindsey would put her head in her hands and bang her head, saying "I'm stupid, I'm stupid"
Alexander DROVE & CRASHED the car when 9yo
Alexander's toe issue

Will post again later ~ such insightful, informative posts...you guys are such a gift to any woman going through these issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2007, 06:01 AM

788 posts, read 2,111,932 times
Let him bring up the health issues - HELLO MCFLY (stole that from Robyn!)
The health issues are gone as soon as she removed herself from the situation that was making her sick!
I am so glad that you had a nice morning! Alexander sounds like a great kid and the fact that he sits on your lap and hugs you should be a clear sign that he is grounded and he knows what's going on. Grilled cheese - I love it - but now I am hungry too!!
Have a great day!

Old 09-18-2007, 06:52 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,004,179 times
Yep. Let him bring them up, Robyn.

Then you get to whip out your documentation (paper trail) from medical providers showing marked improvement in your *symptomatic* conditions that strongly appear to be stress related. You can't prove that they were, without a doubt, from TJ's behavior's within the marriage. Let the papers do the talking for you. Your symptoms are gone. The bottom line. Boom! He has no case. He certainly can't say you have an ongoing situation. You have documentation from doctors proving otherwise.

Next?

I know this is very bad. I know I'm being trite and going to TJ's level. I just keep thinking and cheering him on in the back of my mind......Go, Idiot Boy! Go, Idiot Boy!!! The more room he has to talk and show his behaviors.....well, good! Don't try to defend something that he hasn't presented. All he will do is say that he has no idea what you are talking about. He never said/did that. See. She has issues. She dreams up all this stuff. BS! Let him dig his hole.

Keep thinking using the *I* word. I feel, I need (for the children), I recall, etc. Let him keep up with the *she/you* word in front of a thrid party.

I'm just rambling. Sorry. You'd think I had caffeine this morning or somethin'. Shhhhhaaaakkkkeeeeeee!

Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,931,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Yep. Let him bring them up, Robyn.

Then you get to whip out your documentation (paper trail) from medical providers showing marked improvement in your *symptomatic* conditions that strongly appear to be stress related. You can't prove that they were, without a doubt, from TJ's behavior's within the marriage. Let the papers do the talking for you. Your symptoms are gone. The bottom line. Boom! He has no case. He certainly can't say you have an ongoing situation. You have documentation from doctors proving otherwise.

Next?

I know this is very bad. I know I'm being trite and going to TJ's level. I just keep thinking and cheering him on in the back of my mind......Go, Idiot Boy! Go, Idiot Boy!!! The more room he has to talk and show his behaviors.....well, good! Don't try to defend something that he hasn't presented. All he will do is say that he has no idea what you are talking about. He never said/did that. See. She has issues. She dreams up all this stuff. BS! Let him dig his hole.

Keep thinking using the *I* word. I feel, I need (for the children), I recall, etc. Let him keep up with the *she/you* word in front of a thrid party.

I'm just rambling. Sorry. You'd think I had caffeine this morning or somethin'. Shhhhhaaaakkkkeeeeeee!

You are absolutely correct Rockky. You use "I" and let him keep using his "she/you." That will backfire on him like you wouldn't believe. Don't be defensive, because you have nothing to be defensive about. He will dig his own hole, it's just his nature.

Old 09-18-2007, 03:20 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,839,909 times
Yup..........let the a- hole dig his own hole!

Old 09-18-2007, 04:51 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,004,179 times
Oh, Robyn!!!! The House of Chimes is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

I knew you said it was nice, but I had no idea!! Wow!!! (again )

It has peace and contentment written all over it.....see, it's down there on the bottom right of the steps in the bushes. Wow!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 04:55 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,372,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Oh, Robyn!!!! The House of Chimes is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

I knew you said it was nice, but I had no idea!! Wow!!! (again )

It has peace and contentment written all over it.....see, it's down there on the bottom right of the steps in the bushes. Wow!!!!
Thanks Rockky, we like it!

Old 09-18-2007, 05:21 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,932 times
I love it! I love the porch and the porch swing - that is so great. What a great place to come home to every day!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 05:24 PM

283 posts, read 524,292 times
You're very welcome Robio. I see you got the pics, and Lucy was probably trying to come see her twin at my house lol

Old 09-18-2007, 05:38 PM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,808 times
OMG! WOW! You forgot to mention you live in a BEAUTIFUL HUGH home! I am speechless! It's gorgeous! I'm so happy to see it ~ you deserve it, Robyn ~ ENJOY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships