Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2016, 08:11 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,768,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
So me and you are about the same. Yet I get dates, and often with really cute women. So what is the difference?
Are you black? Are you over 300 lbs and 6'5? If neither are true, than your case ain't comparable to mine so your argument holds no water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 08:31 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,003,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Are you black? Are you over 300 lbs and 6'5? If neither are true, than your case ain't comparable to mine so your argument holds no water.
I didn't make any argument. I asked a question.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:17 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,459,593 times
While I feel nobody is "hopelessly" single if they choose to not be...

I will answer the question by saying if you TRULY feel you are and want to be happy in life, you will learn to embrace the positives of what being "hopelessly single" offers and affords you instead of focusing on the things you do not have by being so.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:23 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,538,345 times
Quote:
That means you're a speciality mate and most women love a bloke that offers that

Trust me one that stands out from the crowd will always have a great chance

Old 12-02-2016, 11:26 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,313,314 times
What's so wrong with being single anyways? If a woman thinks I'm ugly, I don't care, I don't place my value on a random woman's opinion because it means nothing.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
What's so wrong with being single anyways? If a woman thinks I'm ugly, I don't care, I don't place my value on a random woman's opinion because it means nothing.
Nothing at all mate...... I've been OFFICIALLY single for nearly 2 years...... I'm sure you know I'm not exactly without company and living the dream

But women's opinion ALWAYS count mate as that's what gives us confidence and tells us we are doing something right

Old 12-02-2016, 12:19 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,928 times
Quote:
You can always lose weight!

But I do caution you, if you lose weight and think that will automatically make you a lady killer, you might be sadly mistaken. That's what happened to me after I lost weight. Because there were a ton of other reasons I was turning girls off. I think you might be doing things to turn girls off and you might not even know it.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:24 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,768,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
You can always lose weight!

But I do caution you, if you lose weight and think that will automatically make you a lady killer, you might be sadly mistaken. That's what happened to me after I lost weight. Because there were a ton of other reasons I was turning girls off. I think you might be doing things to turn girls off and you might not even know it.
I'm not stupid. I've actually gone from 415 to 330 over the last 18 months. While it has fixed my confidence to a degree I'm still not able to attract decent women. Yeah I get attention, but am I am still unable to get from girls I'd like to date.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:35 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,874,163 times
Quote:
Are you looking at those things as negatives? Stop it! All he was saying (I think) is that 2 people could be in the same physical category, and supposedly should have the same results, but they don't, due to the other things they have going for them that make them attractive.

Quote:
I'm not stupid. I've actually gone from 415 to 330 over the last 18 months. While it has fixed my confidence to a degree I'm still not able to attract decent women. Yeah I get attention, but am I am still unable to get from girls I'd like to date.
Congratulations! That's a big deal. Work on your confidence, if you think you're a pretty good catch, you have a much better chance of influencing how others see you.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Congratulations mate that's great news about the weight loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Are you looking at those things as negatives? Stop it! All he was saying (I think) is that 2 people could be in the same physical category, and supposedly should have the same results, but they don't, due to the other things they have going for them that make them attractive.

Congratulations! That's a big deal. Work on your confidence, if you think you're a pretty good catch, you have a much better chance of influencing how others see you.
I agree my love confidence really does shine through and people's perception of you will be favourable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships