Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2012, 06:34 PM

1,886 posts, read 2,226,945 times

Advertisements

What was this thread about?? The mcrib sandwich...
So where talking about chicks with there ribs showing, eh, not my cup of tea. I'll take the smart, witty, chick with decent looks (and remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder) any day. And most men are wired a certain way..some are pigs, and some have some class. Woman are no different.
Don't put a premium on beauty, but rather a woman i can have a conversation with. I guess a blend of both is preferred.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:34 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
McDonalds breakfast, is not the worst. When I used to sometimes eat fast food, there breakfast options are not terrible, and I used to like there bagel sandwiches. But they gave me horrible gas because I'm just not used to the grease, since I do not eat any greasy foods.
Aw man, when I used to eat McD's in high school, I was alllll over those pancake platters.

Fond memories.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:35 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,889,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
They specialize in chicken finger meals, toast, coleslaw, etc. I don't think they're in too many states, mostly in the south and Cali, I believe.

Ugh, now I'm craving it.
We do not have this one. But chicken fingers are my absolute favorite kid food! (I know I shouldn't, but I lover Chickfila too). I was the only kid in America who hated chicken nuggets, only whole pieces of meat like tenders would work for me. The reconstituted processed stuff made me gag, even at age 6.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
We do not have this one. But chicken fingers are my absolute favorite kid food! (I know I shouldn't, but I lover Chickfila too). I was the only kid in America who hated chicken nuggets, only whole pieces of meat like tenders would work for me. The reconstituted processed stuff made me gag, even at age 6.
I may have been wrong then...I think they just recently came in to Texas. I forget which state they came from, but I'm doggone happy they're here (well, not for the next 12 weeks). Chicken tenders are one of my favorite foods and my safety net when I'm at an unfamiliar restaurant, especially since I'm not a fan of burgers.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Aw man, when I used to eat McD's in high school, I was alllll over those pancake platters.

Fond memories.
Me too! My mom's pancakes were never fluffy. So if we wanted fluffy pancakes like they have on TV, we had to go to diner or McDs. A saturday treat with dad. And then we'd either head to computer store for video games or the music store for cds. Good memories indeed!

**my mom's pancakes were a lot more like hoecakes than traditional pancakes

Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Me too! My mom's pancakes were never fluffy. So if we wanted fluffy pancakes like they have on TV, we had to go to diner or McDs. A saturday treat with dad. And then we'd either head to computer store for video games or the music store for cds. Good memories indeed!

This conversation with you and PF has brought back some good, simple memories.

Made my night.

Now I feel old and want chicken tenders and pancakes. Lol.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:46 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:

My parents used to force me to eat breakfast. But my breakfast used to only be cereals.

Once I hit my teens, that all stopped, but I used to eat breakfasts at school, when they had things like sausage and cheese biscuits. If it wasn't for school breakfast, I don't think I'd have eaten breakfast in around 17 years or so.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:49 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:

Made my night.

You know, if there's one thing that I've learned throughout my life, is that food will bring back memories and bring people together.

It's a reason why I actually love to cook, and a driving reason why I chose to cook early on. I will cook for other people before I cook for myself if I have a choice.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:49 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,974 times
Well you know what they say Prince, breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. All too often though in modern life, it's the complete opposite. Nobody with a busy job has the time in the mornings and in their tiny lunch breaks to enjoy those important meals, so they wait until dinner and then go out with co workers and drink and eat a whole load of food, which is terribly unhealthy.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
My parents used to force me to eat breakfast. But my breakfast used to only be cereals.

Once I hit my teens, that all stopped, but I used to eat breakfasts at school, when they had things like sausage and cheese biscuits. If it wasn't for school breakfast, I don't think I'd have eaten breakfast in around 17 years or so.
I am little miss cranky with no breakfast!

Quote:

Made my night.

Quote:
You know, if there's one thing that I've learned throughout my life, is that food will bring back memories and bring people together.

It's a reason why I actually love to cook, and a driving reason why I chose to cook early on. I will cook for other people before I cook for myself if I have a choice.
100% Agree. So many happy memories begin with shared meals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships