Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2012, 03:47 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,270 times

Advertisements

[quote=Raptor76;27192511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So - who are overweight women allowed to reject? Or are they supposed to fall in love with every guy who is nice enough to give them the time of day?[/QUOTE

EXACTLY!!!! it's as if overweight women should be praising the heavens because some man gives them the time of day. At the end of the day OP, I think really what it boils down to, is your ego is just hurt. If these so called overweight women did say yes to you, nine times out of ten, you still wouldn't be happy, and then would be complaining that the only women you can get are fat women.
That seems to be quite a leap on your part. I think there is good chance i would be quite happy and content if 9 out of 10 of these women had said yes. I guess it's all speculation, we will never really know, but i'm not sure how you reach the conclusion that i would be unhappy if 9 out of these 10 women said yes. I don't really see any legitimate reason whatsoever for you to reach that conclusion. Judging from my posts, i have not been lamenting the fact that i cannot get SKINNY women; i have been lamenting my inability to get women in general.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:59 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,111 times
[quote=lpfan921;27193395]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post

That seems to be quite a leap on your part. I think there is good chance i would be quite happy and content if 9 out of 10 of these women had said yes. I guess it's all speculation, we will never really know, but i'm not sure how you reach the conclusion that i would be unhappy if 9 out of these 10 women said yes. I don't really see any legitimate reason whatsoever for you to reach that conclusion. Judging from my posts, i have not been lamenting the fact that i cannot get SKINNY women; i have been lamenting my inability to get women in general.
First of all, nine out of ten is not meant to be taken literally, it's just a figure of speech, meaning more than likely that would be the case. Having said that, the reason why I believe that to be the case, is because it doesn't even seem like you are really attracted to these women. By calling them obese and overweight, does not sound endearing at all. So it leads to me believe that you are only talking to these women cause you feel you have nowhere else to turn. And if that is the case, I really wonder how long you would be happy if one of these women did actually say yes to you. Now I don't know you from Adam, so I could be wrong and you could fall in love with the first woman that says yes to you, but I am only going off the posts you are making.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:09 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I think IF overweight girls are going to reject clingy guys, then they should lose the weight. IF overweight girls are NOT going to reject clingy guys, then i see no reason why they need to lose weight. Can you please stop accusing me of implying that overweight women always need to lose weight? This is very misleading of you. They only need to lose weight in my opinion if they want to be overly picky and demand a non-clingy guy. If i was going to be overly picky and demand a svelte woman, then i would have to stop being clingy.
No you should stop being clingy. Your number of options will dramatically open up. Not many people find clingy a desirable trait in their partners. Especially in this day and age.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:09 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
[quote=lpfan921;27193395]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post

I gave you a positive approach to your situation and no reply. You only reply to the negative responses. So that tells me a few things. One, that you like to feel sorry for yourself. Two, you like to argue. Three you might be "trollin", and four you don't really want positive feedback. You want to argue and try to get people to see things "your" way, never realizing that that is most likely not going to happen. You have to be open minded enough to hear what people are trying to tell you. Perhaps it is you.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:10 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Wasn't there a post by a woman who was looking for a "clingy" guy a while back? Where did she go? I wonder.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:11 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post

I gave you a positive approach to your situation and no reply. You only reply to the negative responses. So that tells me a few things. One, that you like to feel sorry for yourself. Two, you like to argue. Three you might be "trollin", and four you don't really want positive feedback. You want to argue and try to get people to see things "your" way, never realizing that that is most likely not going to happen. You have to be open minded enough to hear what people are trying to tell you. Perhaps it is you.

He just wants random women to offer him free pity sex. He sincerely believes that that's a reasonable expectation. (see option 3 above)

Old 12-03-2012, 04:12 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So - who are overweight women allowed to reject? Or are they supposed to fall in love with every guy who is nice enough to give them the time of day?
I think the bitterness comes from the fact that women will reject an OK looking guy who they know decently well for a really good looking guy who they either barely know or is kind of a d@uchebag.

If women rejected regularly on the basis of personality, say she rejected lpfan921 and then started going out with, oh let's say a short Asian guy (), I don't think guys would be nearly as pissed.

It would make them think ... "Oh, I guess I could have had her if I wasn't so bitter, boring, and glum." and force them to do introspection instead. Not saying all women work like that, but it is a common sight in the dating world.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:12 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Wasn't there a post by a woman who was looking for a "clingy" guy a while back? Where did she go? I wonder.

Exactly, and I have explained to the op' that some people look for clingy people. Just as some like obese people. Even gave him a way to find the girl of his dreams and make money. Yet, no response. I'm talking to a wall. Oh well, let him be miserable and feel sorry for himself. He doesn't really want help. Sitting in his darkness is comfortable for him. It's painfully obvious. However, it isn't for us because he keeps hijacking every thread. He clearly can't see beyond himself. Everything is him, him, him, him, him. Doesn't want advice. Thinks that he has changed, but most likely those were physical things. Inside, I can't see that he has changed at all. Change comes from within. Hopefully he will learn that. I'll sleep either way.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:14 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Redefining clingy.

Staticy Cat vs. Balloon - YouTube

Old 12-03-2012, 04:15 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Exactly, and I have explained to the op' that some people look for clingy people. Just as some like obese people. Even gave him a way to find the girl of his dreams and make money. Yet, no response. I'm talking to a wall. Oh well, let him be miserable and feel sorry for himself. He doesn't really want help. Sitting in his darkness is comfortable for him. It's painfully obvious. However, it isn't for us because he keeps hijacking every thread. He clearly can't see beyond himself. Everything is him, him, him, him, him. Doesn't want advice. Thinks that he has changed, but most likely those were physical things. Inside, I can't see that he has changed at all. Change comes from inside. Hopefully he will learn that. I'll sleep either way.
I think we should give him the brahmabull treatment: revoke his whining privileges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships