Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 05:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,743,028 times

Advertisements

If most of them in the 40s or older age group could get a hot, perky 19 - 22 year old they wouldn't be studying anything else older then that. They seem to like them as young as they can get them and put a lot of value on the younger ones over the old ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 05:34 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,286,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
If most of them in the 40s or older age group could get a hot, perky 19 - 22 year old they wouldn't be studying anything else older then that. They seem to like them as young as they can get them and put a lot of value on the younger ones over the old ones.
Younger women will, most of the time, be more beautiful than women who are already passed their prime. Age, either we like it or not, creeps up on everybody which naturally means wrinkles on the face, tummy gets bigger, cellulite behind the legs starts to appear, hair starts to change, and the long list goes on and on. Makes sense why beauty pageants show YOUNG nice slender firm women in their prime and not women past their primes.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:37 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,260,682 times
Quote:
They seem to like them as young as they can get them and put a lot of value on the younger ones over the old ones.
Sorry DE, gotta disagree with you. Most 40+ guys might want a 22 YO for a one night stand but not for a relationship. I don't want to feel like a babysitter.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 PM

52,322 posts, read 52,784,279 times
Quote:
That's ok... I'll take all of the over-the-hill washed up 35+ yrs olds.........

Old 01-18-2013, 05:44 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,194,453 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Younger women will, most of the time, be more beautiful than women who are already passed their prime. Age, either we like it or not, creeps up on everybody which naturally means wrinkles on the face, tummy gets bigger, cellulite behind the legs starts to appear, hair starts to change, and the long list goes on and on. Makes sense why beauty pageants show YOUNG nice slender firm women in their prime and not women past their primes.
Well, gee, I wonder why Doll Eyes feels the way that she does... Hmm...

Bwahahahahaha!

Old 01-18-2013, 06:03 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,919,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, to be fair, botox doesn't cover up black eyes - which I'm assuming you are talking about. You know, us women over 24 and our beat up look with our black eyes. Basically, once you turn 25 - people just punch you in the face over and over again. It's pretty hard not to look beat up when you are getting beat up everyday.
Once I hit 25, it was so hard to go anywhere. People kept punching me in the face. The gentlemen were better. They just punched me in the arm.

I became a completely unproductive member of society.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,688,609 times
I was told once by a man older than me (I'm 38) like women who "look like women, not teenage girls." I think there's hope for you if you don't obsess about aging while going through the process. That's just insecure and annoying.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:01 PM

165 posts, read 433,362 times
When I was a young good looking in-shape Naval Officer in my early to late 20's, one thing I understood very clearly was that women in their late 30's and early 40's liked to have "fun" with men like me who might not have been compatible in every way but did know how to rock their world in the bedroom. I liked to have fun with them. Nobody was fooling anyone as to what each was getting out of the deal.

Young men will always be very attracted to women 10-20 years their senior, because older women know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it and are very good at what they do from years of experience.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:30 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,110,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31st State Citizen View Post
When I was a young good looking in-shape Naval Officer in my early to late 20's, one thing I understood very clearly was that women in their late 30's and early 40's liked to have "fun" with men like me who might not have been compatible in every way but did know how to rock their world in the bedroom. I liked to have fun with them. Nobody was fooling anyone as to what each was getting out of the deal.

Young men will always be very attracted to women 10-20 years their senior, because older women know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it and are very good at what they do from years of experience.
Wow, what spaceship did you just disembark from? The last time someone posted that younger men are attracted to older women, they nearly got laughed out of town. There's a certain very vocal segment here, that enjoys posting that women are "past their prime" at 26.

Welcome to CD-R, btw.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,883,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post
I am deathly afraid of getting older. It seems that when a woman approaches 30, she is no longer valuable or desirable to men as younger girls are. They'll just toss me aside and start chasing after 19 year olds. This is a very depressing state. If I get married, will my husband still lust after me or will he want to trade me in for a 20 year old??
I've been attracted to many women who are older than thirty... and I'm not thirty yet myself!!

Don't sweat it. Most of the people who get hung up on that "age 30" mark are sleazy dudes or insecure women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships