Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 09:08 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLost View Post
No she wasn't. Last message I got now was basically telling me that she wouldn't file charges but not to contact her again and how that was the last straw.
Don't be a stalker. I think you can get in one last "I'm sorry" and wish her well but then no more. You aren't going to convince her you're a great guy if she tells you not to contact her again and you continue to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2013, 09:15 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times
Quote:
I don't mean to sound bad but I'm really forget when it comes to dates. I really didn't mean to forget Valentine's Day but I've apologized for that too and I thought she wasn't hurt about that anymore. Wrong. Now I know girls remember every little detail.
Yea, and it's not like Valentines Day is on the same day every year, people. Give this guy a break!

Oh. Wait. It actually is!!!!!

Oh I've been corrected. It is not on the same day every year. It is on the same date every year. Thanks for the rep points! =)

Old 03-31-2013, 09:16 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,313,066 times
That barbaric (savagely cruel) impulsiveness just cost you a relationship. Learn from it, and never ever do it again!

Old 03-31-2013, 09:16 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,777 times
Quote:
I don't mean to sound bad but I'm really forget when it comes to dates. I really didn't mean to forget Valentine's Day but I've apologized for that too and I thought she wasn't hurt about that anymore. Wrong. Now I know girls remember every little detail.
Stop it. That's the I'm the VICTIM in this attitude. Oh it's her fault for remembering too much. Not mine for being inconsiderate. What are you going to write next? She should have just walked away. She shouldn't have confronted me? She knows I'm stressed out.

Spit on the wrong person male or female in the future because you're under stress and you may end up in jail or with an a** kicking you may never forget or recover from. Some people carry weapons and being spit on would be grounds for using one. Yes it is that serious. Would you spit on the post office worker because they pissed you off? What about the cop that pulled you over? Nah, bet you know better than to try that.

See folks like to "play crazy" but they know who to play with. You spat on a woman who likely couldn't physically defend herself from you if it came to it but I bet if it was some really big dude and you had an argument you would magically learn self-control least you get into a fight that you may not win.

This is not a situation where people need to jump in and make you feel better about yourself or give you tips for winning her back.

You write that you are having a hard time sleeping for thinking over this. Those feelings are called guilt/shame and you need to embrace them. Man up and acknowledge your d*ckish behavior. You're still young and maybe if you learn from this mistake you might have a chance at not growing up to be a jerk.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:21 AM

1,755 posts, read 2,998,177 times
Quote:
You spat on your girlfriend and called her a bad name. You SPAT on your girlfriend and called her a foul name. That's worse than most people treat their dogs or even other people's dogs. You spat on your girlfriend. Forgetting holidays and all of that is one thing. SPITTING on your girlfriend and calling her a foul name is so degrading and in no way reflects respect for her. In NO way.

You know how low you had to go to do something like that? Like...are you kidding? Nah. Leave this thread and that girl alone. No sympathy here.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:25 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Yeeeah, I'm not even going to read the first post.

You're ****ed buddy. Move on, and never spit on a woman again. You must have been out of your mind to even consider spitting on a woman.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Stop it. That's the I'm the VICTIM in this attitude. Oh it's her fault for remembering too much. Not mine for being inconsiderate. What are you going to write next? She should have just walked away. She shouldn't have confronted me? She knows I'm stressed out.

Spit on the wrong person male or female in the future because you're under stress and you may end up in jail or with an a** kicking you may never forget or recover from. Some people carry weapons and being spit on would be grounds for using one. Yes it is that serious. Would you spit on the post office worker because they pissed you off? What about the cop that pulled you over? Nah, bet you know better than to try that.

See folks like to "play crazy" but they know who to play with. You spat on a woman who likely couldn't physically defend herself from you if it came to it but I bet if it was some really big dude and you had an argument you would magically learn self-control least you get into a fight that you may not win.

This is not a situation where people need to jump in and make you feel better about yourself or give you tips for winning her back.

You write that you are having a hard time sleeping for thinking over this. Those feelings are called guilt/shame and you need to embrace them. Man up and acknowledge your d*ckish behavior. You're still young and maybe if you learn from this mistake you might have a chance at not growing up to be a jerk.
I agree with this 100%. Little clues about your true nature are leaking into your posts and it is clear that you need to learn some hard lessons in humility and humanity if you are to grow into a decent man worthy of a decent woman.

You will not get her back. You do not deserve to get her back. This, young man, is what is known as a "natural consequence" and it is what good parents teach their children from the time they can walk and talk. Being sorry and feeling regret does not reverse the damage and hurt that you do.

A consequence is permanent. Move on, and continue to have your sleepless nights and feelings of shame and guilt. That is your conscience trying to teach you just how seriously wrong you were. Listen to it and embrace the lesson.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:54 AM

210 posts, read 394,732 times
Your actions show you are immature, hostile, careless, and rude. Why she didn't leave you before I'm not sure but if she comes back she will just show that she doesn't respect herself enough. Your family history seems violent as well maybe it's something you are used to seeing. Maybe you should get some help.
Quote:
I was wondering if there was a way of winning her back. We had a stupid argument, in which it was about how I've been lately spending more time with friends, don't visit her too much and forgetting Valentine's Day.

I was trying to reason, but there was some truth to what she was saying and it became an argument of her saying how maybe it's better she leaves. Some time passed by and that's where I said ''Fine, you stupid *****'' and spat in her face; stupid me. She looked at me in shocked and walked away. This happened last week and she isn't taking my apologies nor wants to speak to me. If anyone asks for our ages it's 22 and 20. I'm truly sorry and really wanted to settle one with this girl in the near future.

Another thing is my family (even my parents) adored her and sometimes even treat her like a daughter. If I told them what happened, I'm not going to get another but verbal bashing esp from my father. He feels strongly about men that disrespect women and I feel terrible for dissapointing him.

To have an idea of how strongly he feels with that topic, when I was about 13, I recalled seeing him beat the living deadlights out of this guy that was punching his gf. He actually broke that man's nose and bruised him up, then he filed charges. I told him how maybe the beating the was too.
Old man: Not for me. I'll beat one when I see one. Don't ever let me catch you doing that, you understand?

Anyway what can I do to win her back? I'm already feeling bad and don't need any more tongue bashing and him making me feel like the worst loser. I just want her to know I'm really sorry I acted like that.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:59 AM

9,726 posts, read 16,746,461 times
I once had a teacher who said the only time he had ever hit another human being was when one spat on him. I don't think you should even think about winning her back. Move on, and try not to be such a dick to the next one.

Old 03-31-2013, 10:03 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
I was wondering if there was a way of winning her back. We had a stupid argument, in which it was about how I've been lately spending more time with friends, don't visit her too much and forgetting Valentine's Day.

I was trying to reason, but there was some truth to what she was saying and it became an argument of her saying how maybe it's better she leaves. Some time passed by and that's where I said ''Fine, you stupid *****'' and spat in her face; stupid me. She looked at me in shocked and walked away. This happened last week and she isn't taking my apologies nor wants to speak to me. If anyone asks for our ages it's 22 and 20. I'm truly sorry and really wanted to settle one with this girl in the near future.

Another thing is my family (even my parents) adored her and sometimes even treat her like a daughter. If I told them what happened, I'm not going to get another but verbal bashing esp from my father. He feels strongly about men that disrespect women and I feel terrible for dissapointing him.

To have an idea of how strongly he feels with that topic, when I was about 13, I recalled seeing him beat the living deadlights out of this guy that was punching his gf. He actually broke that man's nose and bruised him up, then he filed charges. I told him how maybe the beating the was too.
Old man: Not for me. I'll beat one when I see one. Don't ever let me catch you doing that, you understand?

Anyway what can I do to win her back? I'm already feeling bad and don't need any more tongue bashing and him making me feel like the worst loser. I just want her to know I'm really sorry I acted like that.

You spit on women! You forget "Valentines day"??? You ignore them, lash out at them in extreme anger and you supposedly know better. You are the most interesting "t" roll, err "man" in the world.

Stay classy my friend...Dos Equis!

Last edited by supermanpansy; 03-31-2013 at 10:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships