Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 12:14 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLost View Post
Not asking for sympathy as I deserve none.

Regarding one poster who said I'm trying to make excuses, I'm not. I was explaining what I was feeling at the moment before it happened (overwhelmed and stressed out) but never stated how she deserved it nor that she caused it.

I'm going to just write a final letter to her but not to take me back, just letting her know she didn't deserve that and how I wish her the best. I was thinking of something like this:

I love you and that is why I'm respecting your wish to be left alone as this is my last letter. I cannot believe what I have done. I am truly disgusted with myself and will be for the longest time. The bottom line is you deserve better. What I have done is simply unforgivable. You are an amazing girl and I wish you nothing but happiness. I know in future, someone else will not mess up the amazing opportunity I had. I wish you the best.

I don't mind if I don't get an reply back. Just letting her know this is something I'll regret for a long time.
Good. Do it. Then be sure to follow through by leaving her alone. And by devoting yourself to becoming a better man for your own sake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2013, 12:17 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Terrible. Whether you're sorry or not, a line needs to be drawn on what kind of a behavior a person is willing to endure. I hope for her sake she doesn't go back to you.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 03-31-2013 at 12:48 PM..

Old 03-31-2013, 12:20 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
I don't mean to sound bad but I'm really forget when it comes to dates. I really didn't mean to forget Valentine's Day but I've apologized for that too and I thought she wasn't hurt about that anymore. Wrong. Now I know girls remember every little detail.
You can't be blamed for forgetting Valentine's Day. After all, it's not as if they advertise flowers and chocolates in every newspaper and on TV, have balloons and cupids in every store window, have every restaurant advertise Valentine's specials, have it all over twitter and facebook and the internet, talk about it on every TV channel and show nothing but sitcoms about guys screwing up on that day.
Oh, wait......

Last edited by weltschmerz; 03-31-2013 at 12:57 PM..

Old 03-31-2013, 12:22 PM

19 posts, read 43,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Terrible. Whether your sorry or not, a line needs to be drawn on what kind of a behavior a person is willing to endure. I hope for her sake she doesn't go back to you.
No, she's not coming back.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:22 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Terrible. Whether your sorry or not, a line needs to be drawn on what kind of a behavior a person is willing to endure. I hope for her sake she doesn't go back to you.
I agree...

Doesn't happen to often, but in this case I do...

Old 03-31-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
No, she's not coming back.

Well hopefully you have learned not to do that again!

Old 03-31-2013, 12:24 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,154,951 times
Bad? You should feel more than 'bad'.. the levels of revulsion you should feel at yourself should know no bounds.. you are beneath contempt.

Does that get the message across?

Old 03-31-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I agree...

Doesn't happen to often, but in this case I do...

Well I'll take what I can get.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:26 PM

19 posts, read 43,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Bad? You should feel more than 'bad'.. the levels of revulsion you should feel at yourself should know no bounds.. you are beneath contempt.

Does that get the message across?
Hence why I'm going to leave her alone and dedicate myself on being a better man.

Old 03-31-2013, 12:28 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,929,519 times
Quote:
Hence why I'm going to leave her alone and dedicate myself on being a better man.
Better man ?

Start by actually trying to be a man.
A real man would barely even spit on his worst enemy, never mind someone they "care about"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships