Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 07:28 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
I stated before that I would never stoop to the level of stalking her. I believe it is okay to admire from afar, but I believe that stalking is never acceptable in any circumstance.
You also need to understand that women choose to be with a particular guy and thats that.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:29 AM

597 posts, read 1,147,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

The sooner you try to get that, the better off you will be.

No one OWES you a thing in this life, especially a chance at a relationship with them.

I understand that. However, this is something of great importance to me. Who we pick as our future partner has to be someone of the highest standards; and I have found that person.

No logical person would suggest someone to "give up" or "move on" if they truly understood that that I had found my soulmate.

I understand that we have been looking at this from the girl's perspective. However, please try and consider my perspective and what her rejection truly means to me. It means that everything I have always hoped for in a partner has rejected me, and consequently made me a bachelor for life.

As dramatic as that sounds it is true.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:31 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
I understand that. However, this is something of great importance to me. Who we pick as our future partner has to be someone of the highest standards; and I have found that person.

No logical person would suggest someone to "give up" or "move on" if they truly understood that that I had found my soulmate.

I understand that we have been looking at this from the girl's perspective. However, please try and consider my perspective and what her rejection truly means to me. It means that everything I have always hoped for in a partner has rejected me, and consequently made me a bachelor for life.

The rationale of a twisted mind is, not surprisingly, twisted

The things you believe are "true" prove you need professional help.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:39 AM

550 posts, read 984,827 times
Quote:

Jay you are making the choice to throw your life away for a girl you barely know. You dont even understand that you are doing that. Your perspective makes little sense considering everything you have told us.

Can you answer this? Do you even have anything in common? If you cant answer that perhaps it is time to move on to someone you do have something in common with.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The rationale of a twisted mind is, not surprisingly, twisted

The things you believe are "true" prove you need professional help.

I have always said that I respect you, and your opinion. That being said I question your rationale of dismissing my true feelings.

Yes, this is hard on the girl; it is actually really hard on both of us.

However to try and describe how you truly feel, and have someone completely negate your feelings as meaningless is utterly demoralizing on your part. Please try and consider that before giving advice on this topic again. Thank you.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:43 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
when u r ape fire nuts about the woman and she is not that into u it rarely works.
wanting anything to where u will pay any price is never a good thing.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:48 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,127 times
Screech Powers, is this you?

Old 04-27-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

How would they even get together??
It is possible if she would simply consider giving me a chance.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:57 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
I have always said that I respect you, and your opinion. That being said I question your rationale of dismissing my true feelings.

Yes, this is hard on the girl; it is actually really hard on both of us.

However to try and describe how you truly feel, and have someone completely negate your feelings as meaningless is utterly demoralizing on your part. Please try and consider that before giving advice on this topic again. Thank you.
I am not dismissing your feelings.

I am dismissing the twisted logic your feelings have led you to.

Feelings are never right or wrong, and everyone has a right to feel how they feel.

But when we let those feelings rule us and dictate our lives we have lost our emotional health.

(THIS is what you are doing, especially when you say you'll never marry anyone if you can't have this girl.)

Old 04-27-2013, 08:06 AM

550 posts, read 984,827 times
Jay the best thing you should do is talk to a therapist about your feelings. One can only help you and perhaps make you understand what you are doing to this girl is not right. A therapist would be very objective and honest with you.

That said, what you want from this girl is unreasonable. If you truly care about her you will leave her alone and not wish unhappiness on her. She does not owe you anything. Think about this. If she gave you a chance, it would be what you wanted. What If she did give you a chance. It would be out of pity not love. Do you want to live your life that way? Do you want her to live her life that way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships