Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 09:38 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I have not been following the OP's situation at all. All I am doing is addressing the question in the title.

I understand

The problem with doing that with certain posters (for example our continuously reincarnated one who is obsessed with her skin color being the only reason she can't attract a man) is that there is much much more going on than just the benign-looking question they ask in their thread title.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:38 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
I have not been following the OP's situation at all. All I am doing is addressing the question in the title.

It is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE for sparks to fly all of a sudden when they initially weren't.

...However, while it's probable that the OP will see this situation happen in his life, it is very unlikely to see this sort of thing with a specific person.
I suggest you read through these before you tell the OP that it's possible.
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-probleum.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...encounter.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...use-looks.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-question.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ugh-draft.html

And read through all of his posts on this thread. This guy needs professional help - not hope.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:42 AM

597 posts, read 1,147,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I suggest you read through these before you tell the OP that it's possible.
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-probleum.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...encounter.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...use-looks.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-question.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ugh-draft.html

And read through all of his posts on this thread. This guy needs professional help - not hope.
There is no need to link previous threads to this particular question when they are not entirely relevant to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Watson View Post
There is no need to link previous threads to this particular question when they are not entirely relevant to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic. Thank you.
It is entirely necessary. Since all your threads are about the same exact thing - it is completely necessary, relevant, and on topic.

Have your mom read all these threads. And then call a therapist. It is the only way to help you.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
They ARE the topic of your thread and are completely relevant.

EVERY thread is the same thing - your obsession with girl who won't give you the time of day.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It is entirely necessary. Since all your threads are about the same exact thing - it is completely necessary, relevant, and on topic.

Have your mom read all these threads. And then call a therapist. It is the only way to help you.
I have challenged him several times to do just that.

He won't do it though because doing so presents the opportunity for his mom to actually get him some help and "help" would mean having to let go of his obsession.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:49 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,446,064 times
Quote:

It is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE for sparks to fly all of a sudden when they initially weren't.

...However, while it's probable that the OP will see this situation happen in his life, it is very unlikely to see this sort of thing with a specific person.
This is the opposite of sparks not flying, though.

The title is very vague and misleading.

It should be:

"Is it possible to ever have a relationship with a girl who wants nothing to do with you?"

Unfortunately, that's the situation/person you're giving hope to....

Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 AM

550 posts, read 984,827 times
Quote:
That is not the point of my statement.
But Jay you have repeatedly said she is narrowminded, a bigot, superficial, ect. So why want someone like that?
In any case, she has no interest in you. In your case, she doesnt have an attraction to you. Part of that is your appearance. Another part is your personality, which is also unattractive.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 AM

597 posts, read 1,147,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
They ARE the topic of your thread and are completely relevant.

EVERY thread is the same thing - your obsession with girl who won't give you the time of day.
They are related; only because I have taken the initiative to attempt to find a plausible solution to this problem. That is more than some would do. Most would have given up by now.

This has gone on for nearly four years now. It is time a solution has been found.

Old 04-27-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
They are related; only because I have taken the initiative to attempt to find a plausible solution to this problem. That is more than some would do. Most would have given up by now.

This has gone on for nearly four years now. It is time a solution has been found.
There is a solution you just refuse to see it. There is NO OTHER SOLUTION.

Please, for the love of God, see a therapist.

Thread after thread, nobody believes there is any chance that this girl will ever give you a chance. She doesn't want to, she doesn't have to, and I don't think any of us even think that you deserve one. You don't even know her. At all.

See a therapist. We CANNOT help you because you refuse to be helped. Please get help before it is too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships