Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2013, 09:08 PM

16,391 posts, read 31,005,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Siobhan View Post
That's not the point. He called these women while they were under the belief that he was the guy in the photo, and he did so to simply prove his point to us.
boo hoo?

Old 05-27-2013, 09:08 PM

273 posts, read 533,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
It wasn't revealing, because I think it's all normal. I have always said men and women are no different. However, I'm not the idiot here saying all men and women are trash and whores. That's you.

As I said, I saw all this behavior on my own profile that I made with my own normal pictures wearing a sweater and khaki pants.
I thought it was the OP's six pack photo that got him so much attention. You are telling me you didn't even put up a picture with your six pack on the website and still got nudes and numbers just putting up a regular picture.

I have a feeling you must look like Brad Pitt or something dude, it's just not possible if it weren't for that, atleast in my opinion.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunseenguest View Post
I thought it was the OP's six pack photo that got him so much attention. You are telling me you didn't even put up a picture with your six pack on the website and still got nudes and numbers just putting up a regular picture.

I have a feeling you must look like Brad Pitt or something dude, it's just not possible if it weren't for that, atleast in my opinion.

I have 3 standard pictures. I'm wearing a sweater in one, a winter coat in the other and a tshirt in the other.

I consider myself above average but nothing special.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Siobhan View Post
That's not the point. He called these women while they were under the belief that he was the guy in the photo, and he did so to simply prove his point to us.
He is misleading them but then again he's just doing a social experimentation trying to validate his hypothesis. The hypothesis is that if a man has the looks and money to throw around his personality, charm, wit, humor, class etc etc take a backseat and are often not even important. So anyone that says that they are looking for a decent, honest, witty, charming man online don't really mean it, they are just trying to look for the next hot body to sleep around with. That's what the OP has been trying to prove.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:11 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,819,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger55 View Post
Have spoken to two of them on the phone already after they sent nudes. They must be fake

Okay, that's not an experiment. You've crossed the line into most definitely being a huge *******.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
I have 3 standard pictures. I'm wearing a sweater in one, a winter coat in the other and a tshirt in the other.

I consider myself above average but nothing special.
I consider myself average looking so I don't know if I would have the ratio of success you had. Do you have any average to decent looking friends of your's that have had success of the rate you described on plenty of fish?

Old 05-27-2013, 09:12 PM

607 posts, read 857,780 times
Quote:
The OP isn't lying and wasn't talking to fake people.

However, he didn't prove a point.
sure i did

Old 05-27-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
He is misleading them but then again he's just doing a social experimentation trying to validate his hypothesis. The hypothesis is that if a man has the looks and money to throw around his personality, charm, wit, humor, class etc etc take a backseat and are often not even important. So anyone that says that they are looking for a decent, honest, witty, charming man online don't really mean it, they are just trying to look for the next hot body to sleep around with. That's what the OP has been trying to prove.

But it doesn't prove his point, it only proves that there are many women out there who are like that. However, he came to the conclusion that all women online cannot be trusted and that they are all this way... which flat out isn't true. I could go to a library and probably get a 1 night stand, does that mean all women in libraries are looking for one night stands?

It's the extreme conclusions on this site that make the people so ridiculous. Why can't people just be normal?

Old 05-27-2013, 09:13 PM

607 posts, read 857,780 times
Quote:
THANK YOU.

Good lord, some of you are THICK.

Old 05-27-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
But it doesn't prove his point, it only proves that there are many women out there who are like that. However, he came to the conclusion that all women online cannot be trusted and that they are all this way.
Well generalizations can't be made I agree. But if a huge majority of women are this way online there's no point in men trying to find a woman for a relationship online. What's the guarantee that a woman they find online who's this way won't cheat on them in the future when she comes across a hotter guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships