Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2013, 10:13 PM

3,603 posts, read 5,941,951 times

Advertisements

This thread is still going ?

Again, why would anyone be proud or ashamed of this, and I'm a man. Should a man be proud or ashamed of having brown eyes ? Is that an accomplishment ?

I agree that the guy is immature to be so obsessed with this. But more importantly all of these people (the OP and her friends) are very immature to be talking about this at all.

The OP in particular is extremely immature to actually be measuring it out with her hands for her friend. Seriously ?

Way too immature in spirit to be successfully engaged. OP, don't worry about it. You've probably lost him, but if it hadn't been this, it would have been something else. Better now than after the wedding vows. ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2013, 10:35 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,580,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Hmmm... you could be right. When I think of my past partners I have no idea how they compared. It's not like I saw any of their units at the same time, or even in the same year, generally. Or measured them.

But I do remember one guy who had little-boy sized one. Like my finger. He kinda stands out, in my memory. I was intending to have an ongoing relationship with him, but after I saw that, all I could do was conclude the evening gracefully.
Do you not analyze every relationship enough to remember the details? I'm genuinely curious. I could tell you something unique about every partner I've had. Not in public though.

Old 07-16-2013, 10:41 PM

355 posts, read 389,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
Do you not analyze every relationship enough to remember the details? I'm genuinely curious. I could tell you something unique about every partner I've had. Not in public though.
the point they're making is that if you didn't care about the grass growing outside, you wouldn't be able to make an accurate bar graph of the average height of a blade of grass by area(geographic area)

I don't care about the rocks I see outside, so I wouldn't be able to easily and accurately tell you the best or the worst I've seen recently

but for example, I care about the attractiveness of women, so I'd be able to tell you who the hottest girl i know is, and who the ugliest girl i know is, that's because it does matter to me

the fact that the OP can just say that means that not only does size matter enough that she knows how big her SO is, it matters so much she knows how big they all are/were and can and has compared them in her mind, like she already fully compiled the data and was ready to publish a report on her findings

Old 07-17-2013, 09:16 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,241,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
This thread is still going ?
The trolls are often the longest and most entertaining...

Old 07-17-2013, 11:08 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,002,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
Do you not analyze every relationship enough to remember the details?
Relationship yes, peen no.

Edit: Actually, I remember the shapes quite well, just not relative size.

I mean, can you remember the size of an apple you bought twenty or thirty years ago and compare it to one you bought today? You gotta realise, I am old .

Old 07-17-2013, 11:14 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,002,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
like she already fully compiled the data and was ready to publish a report on her findings
::laughing::

Oh, dear.

It's possible she is just young, and has had only 3 partners and all within the past year. In that circumstance I too might remember well enough to compare.

Though I think it's more likely that the first time she saw it she thought, 'Golly, that is small!' and that's what she remembers. But she then went on to decide to marry him, so I really do believe her that the problem is not large, either.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:26 PM

896 posts, read 1,477,389 times
Liz, this is a great opportunity to explain to your friends that your vagina is the size of texas and you have flappers down to here (use fingers for illustration). That will patch things up with boyfriend.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:56 PM

8,276 posts, read 11,931,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
I've never answered the question. I still find the question rude, irritating and pointless. Obviously people who answer the question are bigger jerks. But why even ask this question in the first place? I feel an instantaneous dislike for people that ask questions like this in public settings.
If I could give you a million rep points, I would.

I will never understand people who would ask such a question, OR those would volunteer an answer. Act your age ( or maybe a little more), and grow up. I wouldn't even associate with people like that..

Last edited by MassVt; 07-17-2013 at 02:18 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 02:21 PM

355 posts, read 389,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
::laughing::

Oh, dear.

It's possible she is just young, and has had only 3 partners and all within the past year. In that circumstance I too might remember well enough to compare.

Though I think it's more likely that the first time she saw it she thought, 'Golly, that is small!' and that's what she remembers. But she then went on to decide to marry him, so I really do believe her that the problem is not large, either.
you could be right, but the way she phrased it made it sound like she'd already thought about this and had the answer on the tip of her tongue

if someone asked me what my favorite leonardo dicaprio movie was I'd be ready to answer inception, because I've already given it thought

if someone asked me what my favorite lindsey lohan movie was I'd be ready to answer mean girls then quickly try to save face and pretend I've never seen a lindsey lohan movie

if someone asked me what my favorite subject in school was I'd need to think about it for a while, due to neither caring nor having given it any thought until now

she sounds like she was just quoting her up and coming book "say hello to his little friend"

Old 07-17-2013, 02:37 PM

2 posts, read 2,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedLiz View Post
Sorry I saved by mistake before I wrote it all. I have now fixed it i think
Realistically you can never fix that. He will always have that in the back of his mind. You will always be a constant reminder. Not bursting your bubbles but men are usually self conscious and it is made even worse when his significant other would show it up.

The worst part is that you highlighted that in front of friends that he will be seeing from time to time. This is really a tough one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships