Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 02:37 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Devil, I understand you are a virgin, so I am going to try to be nice.

Men, and women, usually want to determine compatibility before sex, if they are interested in a LTR. Women also have to determine physical safety.

If a woman waits longer than the man does, it is usually because that's what the man needs. Many men are unable to take a relationship seriously if it becomes sexual too quickly. Women do not usually have this problem. In order to help him, she waits.
Wait....he's an 18 year old virgin giving advice on sex and relationships?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 02:47 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,815,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
usually when i am really into someone i want to sleep with them asap, but if i'm interested in a relationship i'll wait long enough so that it seems respectable lol (a couple weeks maybe)
So you make someone who is "relationship material" "wait" but won't hesitate to bang someone who is "not relationship material".

These kinds of game players perpetuate many of the problems in the dating world.

This is why you see more guys acting like douche's and jerks now.

They see douchy guys and jerks getting sex on demand without any commitments, while boyfriends have to do the whole dinner, movies, be polite, buy her gifts script and not getting sex until the 10th date.

Which do you think guys are going to emulate?

Old 07-29-2013, 02:56 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
if you went on a date with me you'd be too enamored with my awesomeness to not sleep with me
That Caribbean part of your ethnicity shines through loud and clear. Yawn ...

Old 07-29-2013, 02:57 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Wait... the OP is a virgin????

Old 07-29-2013, 03:11 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,018,788 times
The number of "dates" cannot be quantified.

The thing is, if you are dating someone successfully... meaning there is attraction, chemistry, interest, good times, desire to continue...

Then likely someone (or both) will start making moves and initiate sex at some point... and that point sooner or later. Exactly when depends on the individuals, but when things are going well there is usually enough desire for it that it doesn't take too long of a time.

The real key is to be sure the dating is going well. If one person thinks the date sucked, they are not nearly as likely to go home with you.

Old 07-29-2013, 03:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,998,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Wait....he's an 18 year old virgin giving advice on sex and relationships?
Not 18 yet, IIUC.
His advice just consists of the standard PUA lines.

Old 07-29-2013, 03:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Is devil a virgin?

Old 07-29-2013, 03:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
The number of "dates" cannot be quantified.

The thing is, if you are dating someone successfully... meaning there is attraction, chemistry, interest, good times, desire to continue...

Then likely someone (or both) will start making moves and initiate sex at some point... and that point sooner or later. Exactly when depends on the individuals, but when things are going well there is usually enough desire for it that it doesn't take too long of a time.

The real key is to be sure the dating is going well. If one person thinks the date sucked, they are not nearly as likely to go home with you.
I definitely agree with the last part... I think as long as things are progressing at a pace both parties are comfortable with then it doesn't matter if it happens on the second date, or the 20th. Obviously people here think I'm 'moving too slow', but considering me and the guy I'm seeing have communicated quite frankly regarding the physical progression we're both happy with where it's headed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Not 18 yet, IIUC.
His advice just consists of the standard PUA lines.
Agreed...so he's a high school kid reading Roosh and trying to run with the big dogs?

Old 07-29-2013, 05:21 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
for men that means how long does it usually take to get a girl into bed when you date a new one

for women that means how long do you usually make the guys wait

give me some great answers guys and girls

(I just realized this is totally my first thread)
Men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love. The quicker you figure that out, the faster you get the desired results.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:49 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
So you make someone who is "relationship material" "wait" but won't hesitate to bang someone who is "not relationship material".

These kinds of game players perpetuate many of the problems in the dating world.

This is why you see more guys acting like douche's and jerks now.

They see douchy guys and jerks getting sex on demand without any commitments, while boyfriends have to do the whole dinner, movies, be polite, buy her gifts script and not getting sex until the 10th date.

Which do you think guys are going to emulate?
Who cares, they're both getting sex. It's not a competition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships