Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 08:15 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I thought it was when you kiss and he touches your boob? The lady allows or says no.
I recently let someone feel me up and felt quite ashamed afterwards.

Guess that means sex isn't imminent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 01:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
considering that all my biggest interests are male dominated as hell, sort of

on the plus side I tend to like slutty party girls because they share 3 major interests with me(getting laid, getting high and getting drunk)
And there you go. But don't try to treat decent women like party girls...they won't have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
You don't believe this part of what he said is true tho?

"This type of manipulative behavior by women, teaches men to treat them badly, in order to get sex faster. If women reward guys who treat them like crap or otherwise display non-relationship traits with sex right away, more and more men will treat you with non-relationship traits."

You really don't believe, the reason certain men treat women like crap is because they see other men treat girls like crap and are highly successful at it?
There are all kinds of people out there. I've had guys try to treat me badly thinking it will get them laid but it usually just gets them yelled at or an elbow to the gut if they dare lay a hand on me without my permission. On a good day I'll roll my eyes and walk away. Those men are obviously just trying to get laid so they're not for me, but they can continue treating women with Daddy issues and low self esteem like crap to get what they want....I want nothing to do with that.

Old 07-30-2013, 01:41 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,194,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post

I find that incredibly sad. Someone touched you, and that makes you ASHAMED?

Old 07-30-2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
Very true, but apparently the joy of basic sex is sufficient for many.

If filet mignon is an awesome intimate relationship, there are still times when I just want a burger.
If I have to "get" into the pants of what amounts to an unwilling partner, that is not a burger. That is worse than liver and onions.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:41 PM

355 posts, read 389,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post

this means one of 2 things

1. for whatever reason you're not very sexual and a prude at heart(which could mean really young, religious or be a product of your upbringing)

2. you don't like him very much

only you can know which it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And there you go. But don't try to treat decent women like party girls...they won't have it.
I don't, I'm just saying, for me it's a waste of time and money to date someone with no sex, but if I don't have to be exclusive and she doesn't want me to spend $200 a date then I can stomach it for a bit

exclusivity without sex is for suckers though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
There are all kinds of people out there. I've had guys try to treat me badly thinking it will get them laid but it usually just gets them yelled at or an elbow to the gut if they dare lay a hand on me without my permission. On a good day I'll roll my eyes and walk away. Those men are obviously just trying to get laid so they're not for me, but they can continue treating women with Daddy issues and low self esteem like crap to get what they want....I want nothing to do with that.
it doesn't work on you, to put it into layman's terms:

this is a girl who gets showered with compliments by everyone, she is the kind of girl who you could get by acting like a jerk

this is the kind of girl who is invisible to most men, she is not used to special treatment, and is therefor not numb to it, she is however used to not being treated particularly well, therefor acting like a jerk does nothing, but acting like a gentleman gets her to fall for you

hint: one of them is you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
If I have to "get" into the pants of what amounts to an unwilling partner, that is not a burger. That is worse than liver and onions.
you're either really really amazing in person or intensely delusional

both would explain why the concept of women not just falling into your lap from the sky is foreign to you

Old 07-30-2013, 02:42 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
I find that incredibly sad. Someone touched you, and that makes you ASHAMED?
I just wasn't planning on going that far with him at that time (I was specifically planning NOT to) and I felt bad about being so passive and not having more self-control.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
both would explain why the concept of women not just falling into your lap from the sky is foreign to you

I have never had any trouble at all getting women... despite being one!

Old 07-30-2013, 02:45 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,565,489 times
I am 51 now and if I would do it over again...I would like to say I would wait longer than the first date which I have done in my younger days.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:46 PM

220 posts, read 363,963 times
Its ranged anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 year. Just depends.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:48 PM

1,014 posts, read 1,565,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedandAmused View Post
Its ranged anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 year. Just depends.
wow 5 minutes? do you even know thier name?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships