Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 03:36 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,901,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lucky, money, she got daddy issues, who cares; the man is dipping into some young p-tang and should be a role model for older men seeking to date younger women. Lol
Especially when she takes everything from him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 03:37 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Okay you win, EVERY 50 something man will get a woman young enough to be his daughter
I feel sorry for you, you are a very bitter and angry individual. Why does their have to be something negative involved because two people love each other and there happens to be a age gap? Can't you just accept that these two people are in love and happy?

Old 09-02-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I feel sorry for you, you are a very bitter and angry individual. Why does their have to be something negative involved because two people love each other and there happens to be a age gap? Can't you just accept that these two people are in love and happy?
Because age gaps RARELY happen. Many men want to think all women want older men but that's not the reality.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:39 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,548,440 times
Quote:
no she can't. she adamantly believes that older guys who are in relationships with younger women have mental problems because it's not, umm, n-o-r-m-a-l. that's her reality, and it's the world she lives in. who really cares what ppl like this think anywayz...

Old 09-02-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
That's okay. The proof is in the pudding. If it's your opinion that I'm pathetic, judgmental, what's wrong with the world, etc. because I disagreed with your assessment that thinking you are ready for children young means that you are mature beyond your years, I'm okay with that.
I could not care less what you think about me, I was ready for a child and I can't wait to have more!! If it wasnt for going back to school I would have more kids sooner

Old 09-02-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Because age gaps RARELY happen. Many men want to think all women want older men but that's not the reality.
Most women I know are with older men. Not one are with a man younger.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
no she can't. she adamantly believes that older guys who are in relationships with younger women have mental problems because it's not, umm, n-o-r-m-a-l. that's her reality, and it's the world she lives in. who really cares what ppl like this think anywayz...
Because the reality is most men can't date much younger. Most men marry women within a few years of their age. I don't care who dates but when men intentionally seek much younger (and this is a problem mostly online)it proves he has mental issues. It is different than people with different ages who meet and fall in love.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:43 PM

93 posts, read 234,490 times
Quote:
You're wrong. Having my child made me grow up more because I had a responsibility. I had this little baby who depended on me for everything, I had to be the best parent I could be so yes I think having a baby forces you to grow up. I do believe I'm mature beyond my years.
I get that a lot from women who date much older men.. I am mature beyond my years, I have an old soul, etc.. Not until they are much older do they realize how immature they were when they were younger.

Having kids is a decision for truly matured gown-up adults, not a decision for those who merely aspire to be grown-ups and think having kids would further their goal.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
I honestly don't know what these people are raised in. My parents taught me better and to accept that what people do with their lives is their decision and has nothing to do with anyone else.

I honestly don't know a single female who dates her age or younger. They all prefer older men.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflau View Post
I get that a lot from women who date much older men.. I am mature beyond my years, I have an old soul, etc.. Not until they are much older do they realize how immature they were when they were younger.

Having kids is a decision for truly matured gown-up adults, not a decision for those who merely aspire to be grown-ups and think having kids would further their goal.
You are entitled to your opinion. I know I was ready for kids and I want more. I am a great mother and I know I'm mature but I think growing up with adults and being the youngest in the family has played a major role in that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships