Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 03:32 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I wouldn't (and never did)post fake photos as I believe in being honest. When this happened I told the guy I can't handle dishonest people and walked away.
There is another issue here. It is called class. A classy person despite having a not classy thing done to them would conduct themselves in a matter that does not humiliate the person or possibly cause them emotional damage. OP shows no class in this situation. Wrong is going to be done to you in life. It is how you handle it that determines if you are a person that deserves the good in life, like a good partner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 03:44 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,898,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
There is another issue here. It is called class. A classy person despite having a not classy thing done to them would conduct themselves in a matter that does not humiliate the person or possibly cause them emotional damage. OP shows no class in this situation. Wrong is going to be done to you in life. It is how you handle it that determines if you are a person that deserves the good in life, like a good partner.
We don't know how much she lied so determining whether Capitol had class or not, only he knows. However if she lied big time then she's the one without class. The 5'4 man with grey hair who was 400 pounds deserve to have me walk out because who knows what else he lied about? Actually he did lie about something else, he was married so I know he deserved what he got.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:50 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
What's wrong with people one must be able to come here and profess at least once a month.

I'm allowed, I'm a fatty.

She's Too Fat For Me - YouTube
This one is for capitol and all the people who ***** about overweight women on this site, and think it's OK do this.

She's too fat for me - YouTube

Old 09-19-2013, 03:51 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
Quote:
We don't know how much she lied so determining whether Capitol had class or not, only he knows. However if she lied big time then she's the one without class. The 5'4 man with grey hair who was 400 pounds deserve to have me walk out because who knows what else he lied about? Actually he did lie about something else, he was married so I know he deserved what he got.
Considering the way you have conducted yourself and spoken about people I would hardly say you can comment on acting with class. The OP was blatantly rude and despicable. His behaviour was the epitome of a classless boy. People are simply appallingly bad mannered these days.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Considering the way you have conducted yourself and spoken about people I would hardly say you can comment on acting with class. The OP was blatantly rude and despicable. His behaviour was the epitome of a classless boy. People are simply appallingly bad mannered these days.
I bet you are one of those people who posted photos of you when you were much younger and thinner. To me those people are far less classy than someone like me or Capitol who have walked out on dates.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:58 PM

809 posts, read 1,274,073 times
Quote:
I bet you are one of those people who posted photos of you when you were much younger and thinner. To me those people are far less classy than someone like me or Capitol who have walked out on dates.
Pull her hair and start a catfight

Old 09-19-2013, 04:02 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,745,758 times
Quote:
You're delusional at best, trollish at worst. But through it all you're one of the least classy women on this forum. Justifying rude and hurtful behaviour is just part of your MO. I shouldn't be surprised really.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
You're delusional at best, trollish at worst. But through it all you're one of the least classy women on this forum. Justifying rude and hurtful behaviour is just part of your MO. I shouldn't be surprised really.
Exactly how am I delusional? I think lying about photos on dating sites is disgusting. Least classy? not hardly, otherwise I would be posting posts about picking up men to sleep with or things like that. I don't, so I'm hardly in the least classy category but nice try. In fact I have class, which is why I would never consider a trashy low class sleazy man.

If the woman Capitol met didn't want to get hurt she should have been honest about her looks.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:09 PM

415 posts, read 600,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Why do people like capitol, 14Bricks, and TheBigGuy keep saying that staying for even a quick drink is the equivalent of faking interest? So if you start chatting with a woman in a bar and she doesn't walk away immediately, do you automatically conclude that she's interested? Good grief. This is why dating is so hard for some people. They act like their time is this precious commodity. Sorry to deflate your egos, but you're not so important that giving up 5-10 minutes of your time is too much to ask. And who says you have to buy her drink? You agreed to a meeting. You didn't sign a contract that says you have to pay for her drink. Yes, men are expected to pay on a first date. But if you left after 10 minutes, no one is going to say you were cheap for letting her buy her own drink.
Nor did the OP sign a contract that says he should stick around to talk to a chick he finds unattractive. Period.

Let me ask you a question: how often do you go to bars and chat with women you don't find attractive at all?

Old 09-19-2013, 04:10 PM

52,292 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
I haven't been around as much the last few days, I logged in and saw this jewel of a post.

When ever I hear the phrase "I couldn't agree more"..... well, I often think that it is a fairly over used saying and it can come off sort of trite.

Not in this case... "I couldn't agree more."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships