Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 02:04 AM

43 posts, read 24,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman2012 View Post
How do I know your not lying about where you live? You claim to live in another part of the world, but I see no other choice bu to call you bluff, My name is Victor Manuel Cardenas if you MUST know, and NOW I will raise your stakes now with this person YOU speak of halo3six?

Why are you getting so worked up about the fact i won't divulge a name of someone to you? You're being pretty aggressive. It is NOT anyone you know, and, if that IS your name, it sure as **** ain't you. Let it ago. I came on this forum to get advice, not to be attacked and bullied into giving some random person the name of who i speak of. Regardless of whether you gave a name or not - i STILL don't KNOW you, but i do know this - You most definitely do NOT know him and there's no bluff to call, end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Listen D217, I know TONS of people because my family background. Look up my lat name associated with gangs and rotton people, I am NOT being what you call "paranoid" hell, if anything, halo3six could try to find me and she won't. WHY? Because I am protected.

Both you, D217 and halo3six are intellectoids.
You give a name and say to look you up, then you say you won't be found? - riiiiiiiiiight. Oh, and FYI, I have no desire to "try and find you".

Old 04-04-2014, 11:59 AM

116 posts, read 144,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halo3six View Post
Why are you getting so worked up about the fact i won't divulge a name of someone to you? You're being pretty aggressive. It is NOT anyone you know, and, if that IS your name, it sure as **** ain't you. Let it ago. I came on this forum to get advice, not to be attacked and bullied into giving some random person the name of who i speak of. Regardless of whether you gave a name or not - i STILL don't KNOW you, but i do know this - You most definitely do NOT know him and there's no bluff to call, end of story.
Halo3six, you have left me no other option but to say that YOUR THE REAL NUT because anyone in their right mind would warn others of this gentleman that YOU CLAIM is the real nut.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 PM

116 posts, read 144,134 times
Default putting words

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
holy sh..
in mouths that was not spoken would get you hung in my country D217.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:11 PM

2,062 posts, read 2,551,106 times
She just wants to be friends for two reasons to get the dirt on him and to see if he treated you the same way he treats her or maybe she thinks he may cheat with you so wants to know more about you like where you live etc.... I say stay out if it . And if he does not want to talk to you again ( or if or untl they ever break up) then so be it. Remember he treated you badly in the past he may treat you badly again or treat her that way.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:37 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,140,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halo3six View Post
You give a name and say to look you up, then you say you won't be found? - riiiiiiiiiight. Oh, and FYI, I have no desire to "try and find you".

You can report nutters and any of their harassing DMs to City Data.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:50 PM

10 posts, read 7,992 times
LOL. OP I think Jman2012 is your crazy ex. What the hell.... Jman2012 has lost it. Anyone thinks he just went nuts coz of this thread? Wow... the funny thing is his posting his DMs with OP actually reveals who the real nuts is... Jman2012!

LOL. Dude (Jman2012) you need mental help, ASAP. Can't believe how you got so worked up by the OP. And if you DID know her crazy ex.... so what now? LOL.

WOW.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,456,933 times
Well this thread took an interesting turn

Old 04-04-2014, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Well this thread took an interesting turn
It certainly did!

Old 04-04-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Halo3six, you have left me no other option but to say that YOUR THE REAL NUT because anyone in their right mind would warn others of this gentleman that YOU CLAIM is the real nut.
Dude, YOU are the one harassing ME! by persistently requesting a name, first by DM, that i will not give to you, then attacking me on here and via DM (which i appreciate your postings of, for all to see), calling me nut, again, because i will not give you a name.

You are coming off as being obsessed and manic, and for what, a name, which initially you claimed you wanted because you thought you might know them, which to be honest, i think was just a smoke screen for trying to get info because you think it might be you, which obviously it isn't - even HE isn't as crazy as you're coming across...

Now leave me alone, stop DM-ing me, and harassing myself and other posters on my thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships