Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 01:44 PM

718 posts, read 616,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
To the ones who are saying their (now) husbands slept with them on the first date....I mean no harm, but I couldn't date or marry someone who pursued what he wanted from me sexually with that kind of doggishness. I don't consider men who come at you like that and they barely know you, as husband material. And I believe some of you who are saying this about your husbands...are not these men now your EX-husband?

Men can control themselves. They claim they can't because so many women have been willing to not require them to wait for sex. So now, it is an affront to them as a man and a person if they have to wait for sex. All this is: "entitlement" Male Princess Syndrome.
lol can people please live???????

What's wrong with sex on the first date between two consenting adults? My gosh. Get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 01:50 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,737,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
To the ones who are saying their (now) husbands slept with them on the first date....I mean no harm, but I couldn't date or marry someone who pursued what he wanted from me sexually with that kind of doggishness. I don't consider men who come at you like that and they barely know you, as husband material. And I believe some of you who are saying this about your husbands...are not these men now your EX-husband?

Men can control themselves. They claim they can't because so many women have been willing to not require them to wait for sex. So now, it is an affront to them as a man and a person if they have to wait for sex. All this is: "entitlement" Male Princess Syndrome.
People are allowed to do whatever they want to do.

If they sleep together on the first date and get screwed over that's their problem, if they sleep with each other on the first date and get married...it's still their life. If it has nothing to do with you, then you shouldn't care. I am not the type to want to sleep with people I feel nothing for or have casual sex either but I don't condemn those who are different from me.

As long as you are comfortable with your life and what you do stop worrying about it. People try to dictate stuff too much.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:07 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,609,461 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpa View Post
I don't think it's always been normal for a woman in her mid 20s to have had 10-20+ different sex partners.

I also don't think one time hook ups were as common.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
danielj[/B]72;38701787]Your not gonna win this one here, Ive said similar things and have been dismissed. You must have lived through the same 70s and 80s I did, not the ones these other posters experienced. In my humble opinion people are WAY more sexually permissive and free spirited today then they were back then. Today there is no right and wrong, just shades of grey. Just read the posts in this thread as evidence of what I say, anyone who speaks of moral standards or their religious views regarding sex is backward, deluded and outdated.

You both are correct rumpa and danielj i'm a 62 year old male who have been to 45 of the 50 states , and can plainly state " that conservative area " of the country don't engage in sexual activities in the same way as men and women from both of the coast's do. I'm mainly from OKLAHOMA/CALIFORNIA and have a true story for you....having transferred from the Air Force National Guard to the regular USCG Coast Guard , I was stationed at the Captain of the Port Long Beach/Los Angeles CA , and took my Sexual Naivete along with me for the ride....I Thong that " one night stands " were just Urban Myths and Legends coming from OKLAHOMA because they never happened in OKLAHOMA , however I was shocked when I woke up one day after having ( A One Night Stand ) with a girl that I just (MET) having walked up to her and started a cold conversation ( Sex In ONE Hour Was The Last Thing On My Mind ) until my country bumpkin covers were ripped from around my eye's......however 2015 is barely any worst than the 1970's " on the WEST and EAST COAST's " since the 1960's Both coast's have been Eye Balls Deep Into Some Heavy Weight Random EASY SEX HEX and VEX...some times it's good sometimes it's Real Bad.......LOL.....only taking An 1980's Break for HIV.. AID and of course Genital Herpes.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:12 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,037,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
You both are correct rumpa and danielj i'm a 62 year old male who have been to 45 of the 50 states , and can plainly state " that conservative area " of the country don't engage in sexual activities in the same way as men and women from both of the coast's do.

The out of wedlock births and early age of first having sex statistics would imply otherwise.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:16 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,609,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
The out of wedlock births and early age of first having sex statistics would imply otherwise.
There's a lot of SEX going on in OKLAHOMA I have partaken of a lot myself , but the Girls make you wait a long time and it's hard getting some if you know what i mean ????

Old 03-06-2015, 02:21 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,834,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Would you care to share the stats you've seen? I'm curious, especially in how the US compares to Europe.

Old 03-06-2015, 02:43 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,744,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
Ive seen this discussed on so many forums. kinda surprised to not see a thread here in the first 3 pages or so.

Not that there is a cold hard fast timeline, and yes some situations are different...byt how long do you wait before you realize it aint gonna happen,a nd either enter friend zone or move on?

For me, it was 3 dates. If the girl wasn't willing to kiss me good night, I took that as an indicator and I was done after first date. But by the 3rd date, if hanky panky wasn't happening I was done.

What about you???
Have you never heard of "Virtual Hanky Panky"?

Old 03-06-2015, 05:14 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,277,660 times
Meh, I won't sleep with a man without being comfortable and getting to know him well
enough. I would say probably 5 dates or so. But if he has good game and a big package I could see it happening within 3. No less though. I just can't see sleeping with someone I just met.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:02 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,835,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
If there was no hanky panky.... There's always yanky wanky.
God, no, not that...

Old 03-06-2015, 06:33 PM

19,972 posts, read 30,278,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
See, not everyone sees sex as some sort of negotiation between men and women. That a man "doggishly" pursues sex and women either require them to wait or not.

Some people just view sex as a potentially enjoyable pastime, and simply evaluate whether or not they wish to have a sexual relationship with a particular person. No games.
very well said!!!

you've got to evaluate the other person,

kinda reminds me of one lady I dated,,,,,she would get so nervous,,,on any time of intimacy
being all tensed and nerved up she'd start ripping the silent but deadly farts...

she's the only lady that ripped at the most unfortunate time , kinda tough to un-ring that bell...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships