Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 10:00 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,215,761 times

Advertisements

Is his friend incapable of getting a hooker for himself? Why would he need your husband to do it for him? And it seems to me that the only friends that would get their friends hookers would be friends that have experience with hookers themselves. I've never bought drugs before. I highly doubt that any of my friends would ask me to buy drugs for them. That wouldn't make any sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 10:15 AM

2,335 posts, read 4,161,298 times
If I'm hiring a hooker (gross), I'm not asking a friend to do it for me.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:19 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,227,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila View Post
But what if he says he didnt do it for himself? He is known to help his friends out; that I know.
Sorry, Maila, but now you're in denial and making excuses. Understandable, given all the hurt you're feeling now, but men don't contact hookers for their friends. They contact hookers to have sex with them, themselves. That he was so brazen as to not bother to erase the communications from his phone means he's comfortable doing it, and has most likely been doing it for a while.

Your husband mistreats you, cheats on you, and is putting resources that should be going to his family toward engaging in the illegal behavior of prostitution instead.

Please take the good advice you've been given on this forum and leave this guy after you've had your baby. It's May. Plan to be out in January, if not sooner. Men who love their wives and families don't act like this.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:20 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,459,412 times
Quote:
Oh ya, these both were good friends. They shared a 2 bed room condo from 1997 to 2007 (until I moved in). They have always been hanging out and that late. Its last year he moved to a different city. He was telling that the bars they frequent (downtown) close at 2 AM. Then they go for dinner and leave by 2:30 and home by 3 or 3:30.
And where, pray tell, are they going to dinner at 2am? No restaurants are open at that hour.

They are both liars.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:22 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,067,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
And where, pray tell, are they going to dinner at 2am? No restaurants are open at that hour.

They are both liars.

I'm sure they are, but there are cities with places open that late. Though, they tend to have bars open that late too then. Unless they're going to a IHop or Dennys or something.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:30 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,459,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm sure they are, but there are cities with places open that late. Though, they tend to have bars open that late too then. Unless they're going to a IHop or Dennys or something.
That's true, but then they'd have said they would eat breakfast or a snack...I don't know. I just think they are both jerks

Old 05-04-2015, 10:31 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,337,520 times
Maila, I know you love him, and are pregnant, and definitely not in a position that would make a separation or conflict easy. But the only one who can answer your questions is your husband. He may get angry (because you read his texts), or cover whatever he did, of course. But still, he's the only one who knows, not only "what" he does at night, but "why". Supposing he met these ladies, there has to be a reason, be it a sexual need or other. It's this reason that matters. And if your relationship can be fixed, the "why" could be the key.
I hate that this is happening to you, at such a time in your life. I hope that whatever happens and whatever you decide, you will be able to find peace.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:56 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,578,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I've never bought drugs before. I highly doubt that any of my friends would ask me to buy drugs for them. That wouldn't make any sense.
You have a point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Sorry, Maila, but now you're in denial and making excuses. Understandable, given all the hurt you're feeling now, but men don't contact hookers for their friends. They contact hookers to have sex with them, themselves. That he was so brazen as to not bother to erase the communications from his phone means he's comfortable doing it, and has most likely been doing it for a while.

Your husband mistreats you, cheats on you, and is putting resources that should be going to his family toward engaging in the illegal behavior of prostitution instead.

Please take the good advice you've been given on this forum and leave this guy after you've had your baby. It's May. Plan to be out in January, if not sooner. Men who love their wives and families don't act like this.
How is it even possible he has been doing this for a while and I had no idea?! I must have been really blind to catch the obvious signs.

I will leave him Lilac. I guess right now I feel so lost and alone that I am hanging on to every hope. When I run out of excuses (which will happen soon enough), I will leave him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
That's true, but then they'd have said they would eat breakfast or a snack...I don't know. I just think they are both jerks
I dont know either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Maila, I know you love him, and are pregnant, and definitely not in a position that would make a separation or conflict easy. But the only one who can answer your questions is your husband. He may get angry (because you read his texts), or cover whatever he did, of course. But still, he's the only one who knows, not only "what" he does at night, but "why". Supposing he met these ladies, there has to be a reason, be it a sexual need or other. It's this reason that matters. And if your relationship can be fixed, the "why" could be the key.
I hate that this is happening to you, at such a time in your life. I hope that whatever happens and whatever you decide, you will be able to find peace.
Sudcaro, I dearly love him. Or so I am thinking. I think thats why right now I am finding it hard to even imagine not spending my life with him. I read a documentary once where a woman falls in love with her abuser (abducted and abused). At that time I was thinking she is mental. I must be mental too at this rate.

As for the "why", he always says its because of me. If he gets crazy angry, its because of me. If he chooses not to talk to me months on end, its because of something I said/done. If he is going to a hooker, its because he chose not to be intimate with me (for something I have done).

Even I feel I should leave him. There is no hope.

The reason why I need more evidence is to confirm that he is doing it. Once he agrees to his cheating, I will have to leave him.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:05 AM

3,339 posts, read 6,004,990 times
Quote:
The reason why I need more evidence is to confirm that he is doing it. Once he agrees to his cheating, I will have to leave him.
Be prepared that he may never admit to cheating. You will need to leave anyway, for the sake of yourself and your children. He is clearly very manipulative and abusive. I'm sorry you are in this situation.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:14 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,325,413 times
I'm not in relationship. Hell, I've never been with a woman over a month but sometimes these stories make me feel better about my single status. I can do whatever I want. My only priority is my dog and she's well taken care of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships