Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 09:02 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,948,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I was wondering about this too. If she's on bed rest, who is going to take care of their child?

Maybe that is one of the reasons her mom is coming... didn't follow the entire thread, but I thought that was mentioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 09:31 AM

16,711 posts, read 19,405,938 times
Her mom is coming when she has the baby in 3 months.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:08 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,948,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Her mom is coming when she has the baby in 3 months.

Ah, oh well, that won't help then during the bedrest.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:37 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,573,629 times
Updates from yesterday:

He has this condition called Gout. He usually has this when he has red meat or drinks excessively. He had symptoms for years but never too severe. After I spoke with him on Friday, that evening he was extremely dull, lost, looked confused etc (basically what i was feeling all these months). From Saturday onwards, its become worse. By Monday morning, he cannot walk. He is bed ridden. even to move his leg, he is wincing with extreme pain.
Anyway, I helped him in whatever I can (getting him food to the bed, bringing water, change of cloths, grab refill for his medication etc). And then at one point I wanted to yell, 'why dont you pay one of your hookers $140 for half hour and get all these things done". I did not say it.

I am surprising myself day in and day out. I always thought that infedilty will be the last straw in my marriage. Now that its here, why am I still with him. I know a lot of people would judge me for this. Even I judge myself for this. I always thought Hillary Clinton should have left Bill Clinton. I though if i were her, I would leave him the very next day. Now that I am in her shoes, why I am being her?
I spoke about this with my counselor and she says that "some" women feel more safe living with a known devil, than venture into the unknown, especially when 6 months pregnant with expected medical complications.

Anyway, from my side, i did look up at some of the law firms in my area. I did not know they were that expensive. I looked though. Thats the first step and it should count for something I think.

I also got a negative on the STD's tests I had gotten.

Finally the doctors figured out what i causing so much pain in my lower abdomen. After a 2 hour test, they told me that my stitches from my first C-section never healed completely. The top layers were fine but the inner 3 layers have not healed well enough. So, when this baby boy started growing, my tummy is not evenly expanding. The pressure of the baby down there near the stitches is what is causing the problem.
The doctor told me to stay home from June 01st until the delivery. Luckily, all he said was that I should not lift weights, not travel much and rest. I asked him, if bed-rest is needed and he said, not really. If you are not traveling or standing or sitting for too long, you should be OK.

So, I think I will be OK taking care of my LO from june 01st also. I will send her to daycare like I do now until my mom arrives.

As for helping, he will pitch in. I will insist he pitches in the work. Else, I will tell him I will be hiring help.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:37 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila View Post
Updates from yesterday:

He has this condition called Gout. He usually has this when he has red meat or drinks excessively. He had symptoms for years but never too severe. After I spoke with him on Friday, that evening he was extremely dull, lost, looked confused etc (basically what i was feeling all these months). From Saturday onwards, its become worse. By Monday morning, he cannot walk. He is bed ridden. even to move his leg, he is wincing with extreme pain.
Anyway, I helped him in whatever I can (getting him food to the bed, bringing water, change of cloths, grab refill for his medication etc). And then at one point I wanted to yell, 'why dont you pay one of your hookers $140 for half hour and get all these things done". I did not say it.

I am surprising myself day in and day out. I always thought that infedilty will be the last straw in my marriage. Now that its here, why am I still with him. I know a lot of people would judge me for this. Even I judge myself for this. I always thought Hillary Clinton should have left Bill Clinton. I though if i were her, I would leave him the very next day. Now that I am in her shoes, why I am being her?
I spoke about this with my counselor and she says that "some" women feel more safe living with a known devil, than venture into the unknown, especially when 6 months pregnant with expected medical complications.

Anyway, from my side, i did look up at some of the law firms in my area. I did not know they were that expensive. I looked though. Thats the first step and it should count for something I think.

I also got a negative on the STD's tests I had gotten.

Finally the doctors figured out what i causing so much pain in my lower abdomen. After a 2 hour test, they told me that my stitches from my first C-section never healed completely. The top layers were fine but the inner 3 layers have not healed well enough. So, when this baby boy started growing, my tummy is not evenly expanding. The pressure of the baby down there near the stitches is what is causing the problem.
The doctor told me to stay home from June 01st until the delivery. Luckily, all he said was that I should not lift weights, not travel much and rest. I asked him, if bed-rest is needed and he said, not really. If you are not traveling or standing or sitting for too long, you should be OK.

So, I think I will be OK taking care of my LO from june 01st also. I will send her to daycare like I do now until my mom arrives.

As for helping, he will pitch in. I will insist he pitches in the work. Else, I will tell him I will be hiring help.

Hmmmmm, how convenient. I think he is trying to make you miscarry, Maila. I can't say anymore.

Old 05-13-2015, 05:22 PM

733 posts, read 1,663,544 times
If it's only once a week, it's not too terrible from my perspective. Could you also take one day off per week and have fun with your friends while he stays home taking care of your kid? If so, that to me sounds like a fun and healthy marriage where you can both have some fun but also have enough face time (5 nights/week is plenty) and take care of your kid.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:04 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,987,594 times
I don't know, to me 1 late night a week really isn't that bad IMO.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila View Post
Updates from yesterday:

How is he going to do that, when he suddenly has gout that extreme? He's full of crap, he's doing this as another way to manipulate you.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlilac View Post
If it's only once a week, it's not too terrible from my perspective. Could you also take one day off per week and have fun with your friends while he stays home taking care of your kid? If so, that to me sounds like a fun and healthy marriage where you can both have some fun but also have enough face time (5 nights/week is plenty) and take care of your kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
I don't know, to me 1 late night a week really isn't that bad IMO.
People, please read the whole thread before commenting. Jeez.

Old 05-15-2015, 08:16 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,961,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
People, please read the whole thread before commenting. Jeez.
yeah, take a few hours and read all 25 pages, jeeeeeez
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships