Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 07:24 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,325,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Yep. Getting REAL tired of people dying (my sister last weekend).
I'm sorry. Bless your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I want to be whirlpooled, soaked, scrubbed, loofahed, rubbed, pulled, stroked, and softened - its my personal ctrl+alt+delete.
You earned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
A spa with the boys and the booze might do it for me. 😺
There's a boy in the Southwest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It's been an all around ****ty week. Yesterday my shed was burglarized. Lost two chainsaws out of it.
For the future, aren't there some circumstances where a gun can be used to defend property?

I always knew in my mind I could never steal something from someone. After something was stolen from me I learned in my heart I could never steal something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 07:40 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
There's a boy in the Southwest.
Is there a boy, or is it the man with the yellow hat? 🙉

Old 05-19-2017, 11:36 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Is there a boy, or is it the man with the yellow hat? 🙉
Omg, that one caught me unexpectedly and I'm still coughing! Good one

Old 05-20-2017, 09:46 AM

1,261 posts, read 971,889 times
Quote:
It sucks when folks steal from others. Even small things that have no meaning still cost a person something. (Someone at work steals food from the fridge.) I keep my lunch in a cooler by my desk, but I'd be angry. My thinking is: If you ask, I'll share. But don't just TAKE.
I think the first time a thief is caught, cut off a finger, next time is a hand. 3rd time is the head. I think that would help curb the want to steal.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:14 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
I think the first time a thief is caught, cut off a finger, next time is a hand. 3rd time is the head. I think that would help curb the want to steal.
I like the way you think. Ha!

I had a hankerin' for Taco Bell (believe it or not). Two interesting things there. A guy wearing a shirt that reads, "I like squirters". It would have been humorous on a woman. And a young couple was sitting at a table, she was cold, and he gave her his shirt to put on (he had a tee-shirt on under it). Awwww . . .

I need to make some fun. I've done pretty much nothing today. Next weekend, I'll be volunteering to place little flags at the National Cemetery in time for Memorial Day. There aren't words to describe how satisfying that is.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:24 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:

Next weekend, I'll be volunteering to place little flags at the National Cemetery in time for Memorial Day. There aren't words to describe how satisfying that is.
My sons used to do that when they were in Boy Scouts at one of the local Civil War cemeteries. It's what started my interest in genealogy, and now I have a family tree online with about 3,000 people on it LOL.

That and City-Data are how I keep my sanity during football season.

FYI I love Taco Bell. I don't eat it all the time, but sometimes you just gotta have it! So ... haters, come at me!!

Old 05-20-2017, 02:36 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
We don't have Taco Bell here and I've never had one before

Old 05-20-2017, 02:42 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
It is the best food when you're lagging. You can't beat a Burrito Supreme at 1 in the morning. They call it "Fourth Meal" LOL

There's no Taco Bell in London??? But y'all have KFC, right?

Old 05-20-2017, 02:43 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
LOL, they're on every corner here and consider yourself lucky.

It's pretty low end stuff but I used to eat the heck out of it a few years ago. Something has happened with them the last few years but it seems like the quality has sorta taken a dip, at least at the few that are around here. I mean it wasn't super great to begin with.

Here there a mini war between Taco Bell people and another low end place called Del Taco. It seems like people align up in either camp. LOL.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:45 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
It is the best food when you're lagging. You can't beat a Burrito Supreme at 1 in the morning. They call it "Fourth Meal" LOL

There's no Taco Bell in London??? But y'all have KFC, right?
Its' pretty much drunk food on the way home from the bar. You load up on some of that crap before you go to bed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships