Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 03:07 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
ROFL

I swear ... people are turning sex into frikkin performance art.
Interpretive dance perhaps...places everyone!
(I knew you'd catch me wandering around mumbling perverted things )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 03:13 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It's a middle eastern food chain. The gyro's they serve aren't the beef/lamb combo like the way the Greeks do, Theirs is straight beef. I like the Greek style gyro's better.
That sounds similar to doner kebabs that we have here!

Honestly chow when I was in Florida at 16 I fell in love not just at the lovely, friendly American people, stunning women etc but the food was like heaven! I remember when I arrived back at Heathrow airport and got a McDonald's... the burger was half the size I'm like " is that it?! "

Much bigger portions, cheaper and served with a smile .... I'd be twice the size I am now in USA LMAO

Old 05-20-2017, 03:16 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
(yeah...it's a thing, actually, but don't think about it too hard. I'll explain when you're older.)
No need to wait. I already get it, but . . . never mind. LOL

Ice cream sandwiches aren't my thing, cuz the sandwich part tastes like soggy cardboard to me. BUT, ice cream IS one of my main food groups.

My good pyramid has a warm brownie at the bottom, ice cream for the second layer, hot fudge, nuts and a maraschino cherry on top.

The brownie is made up of flour, which comes from a plant, making it a vegetable. Ice cream is the dairy. The hot fudge has cocoa (another plant/veggie). The nuts are protein. The cherry is the fruit.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:28 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
That sounds similar to doner kebabs that we have here!

Honestly chow when I was in Florida at 16 I fell in love not just at the lovely, friendly American people, stunning women etc but the food was like heaven! I remember when I arrived back at Heathrow airport and got a McDonald's... the burger was half the size I'm like " is that it?! "

Much bigger portions, cheaper and served with a smile .... I'd be twice the size I am now in USA LMAO
We Americans are a bunch of fat tubs. Not an insult, just an accurate observation. I saw some study that the average American woman now weighs as much as a man did back in the 60's. LOL. I belive the weight was around 160 or so. Guys have gotten fatter too, not picking on women here.

I like meaty women so it ain't no problem for me. LOL. I've packed on some serious weight since I've been off of work. Too much vino and good home cooking. When I was at work on a project I could easily walk 5 miles a day. You stop doing that and pound the wine.

It's not pretty.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:42 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,325,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Is there a boy, or is it the man with the yellow hat? 🙉

In actuality, neither the man with the yellow hat nor the boy, but rather the real McCoy. 😘

Old 05-20-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
We Americans are a bunch of fat tubs. Not an insult, just an accurate observation. I saw some study that the average American woman now weighs as much as a man did back in the 60's. LOL. I belive the weight was around 160 or so. Guys have gotten fatter too, not picking on women here.

I like meaty women so it ain't no problem for me. LOL. I've packed on some serious weight since I've been off of work. Too much vino and good home cooking. When I was at work on a project I could easily walk 5 miles a day. You stop doing that and pound the wine.

It's not pretty.
Well yeah to be honest I've heard the stereotype and even in Florida I saw that Americans are big... I'm not saying that as all are fat or overweight at all but big people ( big set, tall etc ) and I actually commented today on a thread about this and didn't compare it to GB but we're very big now in comparison and even I'm about a stone and a half over ( 14-20 lbs ish ).

But I do think Americans are some of the best looking I've seen and I've been a few places where they're traditionally " hot ".... More the ladies than the blokes though! LMAO

This will make you laugh and stereotypical me! A month ago I started a job and it was 10 hours a shift which as you know scaffolding is a physically hard job so i had the " great " idea of walking both to and from work as well so that's 5 miles there plus I'd guess at least 5 miles at work prob more and 5 miles back home ... So 15 miles plus a day to get fit!

Well yes you guessed it and only last a day at that job and the next morning as I overdid it and pulled my bloody ligaments and couldn't walk for about 2/3 weeks

Old 05-20-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Honestly chow when I was in Florida at 16 I fell in love not just at the lovely, friendly American people, stunning women etc but the food was like heaven!

Well, maybe there's a way for you to come over. I don't know how work visas and the like works but you can depend on me for a reference. I'm sure many others on here would be your references as well.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:

It's not pretty.

It's only temporary! You will lose it if you want.

Old 05-20-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
Well, maybe there's a way for you to come over. I don't know how work visas and the like works but you can depend on me for a reference. I'm sure many others on here would be your references as well.
What a lovely post from a " lovely, friendly American " ... George you're a gentleman thank you mate

Thats a very kind thing to do

Old 05-20-2017, 04:01 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Well yeah to be honest I've heard the stereotype and even in Florida I saw that Americans are big... I'm not saying that as all are fat or overweight at all but big people ( big set, tall etc ) and I actually commented today on a thread about this and didn't compare it to GB but we're very big now in comparison and even I'm about a stone and a half over ( 14-20 lbs ish ).

But I do think Americans are some of the best looking I've seen and I've been a few places where they're traditionally " hot ".... More the ladies than the blokes though! LMAO

This will make you laugh and stereotypical me! A month ago I started a job and it was 10 hours a shift which as you know scaffolding is a physically hard job so i had the " great " idea of walking both to and from work as well so that's 5 miles there plus I'd guess at least 5 miles at work prob more and 5 miles back home ... So 15 miles plus a day to get fit!

Well yes you guessed it and only last a day at that job and the next morning as I overdid it and pulled my bloody ligaments and couldn't walk for about 2/3 weeks
That sucks. I'm dealing with hip flexor problems and it's been driving me nuts. Can't bend over hard to tie my shoes. I'm trying to get them a little more dialed in before going back to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
It's only temporary! You will lose it if you want.
Yeah, when I really knuckle down and try to lose weight I was able to get it down semi-easy. I'm older now, so it might take a bit more effort though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships