Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That sucks. I'm dealing with hip flexor problems and it's been driving me nuts. Can't bend over hard to tie my shoes. I'm trying to get them a little more dialed in before going back to work.

Yeah, when I really knuckle down and try to lose weight I was able to get it down semi-easy. I'm older now, so it might take a bit more effort though.
I didn't know that mate

Yes if you can try and get yourself fit for work otherwise you'll over do it like me

But luckily you're far more sensible and wiser than myself so you'll have it covered
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 05:49 PM

52,286 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I didn't know that mate

Yes if you can try and get yourself fit for work otherwise you'll over do it like me

But luckily you're far more sensible and wiser than myself so you'll have it covered
I don't know about the bolded, but nice of you to say.

I don't know, you know, in some ways I am most certainly older and much wise than when I was younger, but in some ways for me the world has become less black and white and I'm getting less rigid in my thinking. I'm seeing multiple views of a given subject more readily and that sometimes give me pause in my world view about things.

Things are much more relative and not as separate as I once thought they were. While this doesn't sound that bad it could be not a really great thing when it comes to decision making on certain things that tend to be more gray in nature.

Getting a little heady here on a Saturday, sorry about that.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Had an awesome time at a friend's wedding yesterday. It was so funny dancing to Back Street boys."Oh my gawd were back again!"
Then of course the "Cha Cha slide".

Old 05-20-2017, 06:08 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Had an awesome time at a friend's wedding yesterday. It was so funny dancing to Back Street boys."Oh my gawd were back again!"
Then of course the "Cha Cha slide".
Thank goodness you made it here finally. It was getting a bit quiet...😴

I am so good at the cha cha slide!! 💃🏻

Old 05-20-2017, 06:25 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,531,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't know about the bolded, but nice of you to say.

I don't know, you know, in some ways I am most certainly older and much wise than when I was younger, but in some ways for me the world has become less black and white and I'm getting less rigid in my thinking. I'm seeing multiple views of a given subject more readily and that sometimes give me pause in my world view about things.

Things are much more relative and not as separate as I once thought they were. While this doesn't sound that bad it could be not a really great thing when it comes to decision making on certain things that tend to be more gray in nature.

Getting a little heady here on a Saturday, sorry about that.
No you're fine mate and you're DEFINITELY a wise bloke and knowledgeable plus after a few mental weeks of being out every night, drinking and mingling a " little heady " is what's needed to search for my brain cells

Yes I actually understand this for example when I was young i was game for anything and steamed right in and dealt with the consequences afterwards which was good but at times bad obviously. But now my perception and foresight is far greater which does help to not rush in and save me trouble but you're spot on it can make one less decisive and hesitant.

But overall being older and wiser beats being young and brash but yes it may not be as fun as it is with " not having a care in the world " but having the knowledge of knowing you've learned by your mistakes and have a certain level of calmness is better definitely for me anyway as it is wisdom.

I'm sorry now for being too bloody heady!

Old 05-20-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Thank goodness you made it here finally. It was getting a bit quiet...😴

I am so good at the cha cha slide!! 💃🏻
Yeah I had a lot of fun dancing and moving my thang.lol

Wmsn4life you and I would have a blast dancing.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:17 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
Quote:
Yeah I had a lot of fun dancing and moving my thang.lol

Wmsn4life you and I would have a blast dancing.
Me too me too! I'll take a 6 pack and a dock, or pic nic table, or...anything that doesn't involve judgemental hipsters-- just fun crazy people 😸

Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Me too me too! I'll take a 6 pack and a dock, or pic nic table, or...anything that doesn't involve judgemental hipsters-- just fun crazy people 😸
Lol! Of course you too! I just don't like uptight people.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:31 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Quote:
Lol! Of course you too! I just don't like uptight people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Me too me too! I'll take a 6 pack and a dock, or pic nic table, or...anything that doesn't involve judgemental hipsters-- just fun crazy people ��
Ok, y'all, but we're gonna have to practice the routine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mVpGmoES3w

I'm still rusty on that move at 1:15..

Old 05-20-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Ok, y'all, but we're gonna have to practice the routine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mVpGmoES3w

I'm still rusty on that move at 1:15..
Hahahahaha! You are such a weirdo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships