Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2017, 11:06 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times

Advertisements

I've been having some problems with my hip flexor muscles so I've been really tight and my muscles have been knotted up all along my legs and my lower back for a while now. I've been getting therapeutic type massage for a few weeks trying to get some relief and it's been sorta helping a bit.

Just this last time the guy working on me is a younger guy, probably 30 ish or so. He's been doing a good job for the most part and I can tell he's trying to do a good job. Just this last time he was working on me and I can tell he was sorta straining a bit because it was a bit vigorous, well, he accidently lets one rip. . He politely says excuse me and I acted like it was no big deal because I didn't want to embarrass him, but man, sorta an odd thing. LOL, I was afraid of being the one to let one accidently go. LOL

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was laying face down at the time, I'm glad too because I almost let a couple of chuckles go, me being the 5 year old that I am and all......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 11:10 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Ha that's how it's done!

Right love you and leave you all for a few hours to and get some shut eye

Behave..... 😈😻😂👋
Well, honey, even the Lord himself rested on the 7th day. Nite-nite!!!

Old 05-27-2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've been having some problems with my hip flexor muscles so I've been really tight and my muscles have been knotted up all along my legs and my lower back for a while now. I've been getting therapeutic type massage for a few weeks trying to get some relief and it's been sorta helping a bit.

Just this last time the guy working on me is a younger guy, probably 30 ish or so. He's been doing a good job for the most part and I can tell he's trying to do a good job. Just this last time he was working on me and I can tell he was sorta straining a bit because it was a bit vigorous, well, he accidently lets one rip. . He politely says excuse me and I acted like it was no big deal because I didn't want to embarrass him, but man, sorta an odd thing. LOL, I was afraid of being the one to let one accidently go. LOL

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I was laying face down at the time, I'm glad too because I almost let a couple of chuckles go, me being the 5 year old that I am and all......

Yikes That would be so awkward.

Yes, if you've ever been in a yoga or Pilates class, you've heard it happen. Or a similar version that I won't describe in detail here.

But at least those are group settings and not just the two of you ... in a room ... with nowhere to go and no one else to blame it on.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

Yikes That would be so awkward.

Yes, if you've ever been in a yoga or Pilates class, you've heard it happen. Or a similar version that I won't describe in detail here.

But at least those are group settings and not just the two of you ... in a room ... with nowhere to go and no one else to blame it on.
LOL, no kidding. I've been contemplating taking some yoga classes. I've been starting to look into it but I'm afraid I'm so out of shape that I'd make a fool out of myself.

Been trying to do some planks here around the house lately and those mothers will KICK YO AZZ LOL.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
LOL, no kidding. I've been contemplating taking some yoga classes. I've been starting to look into it but I'm afraid I'm so out of shape that I'd make a fool out of myself.

Been trying to do some planks here around the house lately and those mothers will KICK YO AZZ LOL.
For real.

During planks is the only time I cuss at my trainer LOL.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
For real.

During planks is the only time I cuss at my trainer LOL.

LOL, yeah, planks are hard for sure. I used to lift all the time when I was a kid and used to be able to pack on muscle pretty good. I'm older now and got a bad shoulder which limits my range of motion so I'm thinking some yoga and planks would be a good way to start to get some muscle mass back.......

Old 05-27-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking some yoga and planks would be a good way to start to get some muscle mass back.......
Not to mention flexibility. That's an attribute that's easy to take for granted.

Injuries are the worst because even if you WANT to work out, you're just screwed.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:35 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
This is what I save for the very best occasions! ...

A Tom hardy film and in broadmoor for the criminally insane ..., look at the bloke in the middle blue shirt...

If you can get to 10 seconds without laughing...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnDS5OuaAo
That looks like my kinda club! Let's dance to this one, LC:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfI1S0PKJR8

Old 05-27-2017, 11:48 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:

Start with an at-home yoga session. A yogi recommended AM/PM Yoga with Rodney Yee as a beginner-friendly routine, and you can download it for under $10. When you do it at home, you don't have to worry about unexpected gas passages, because they are INEVITABLE when you are twisting, folding, and torquing yourself like that. No need to worry about embarrassing yourself either, unless your bunny has a wicked sense of humor!

Start small, work your way up. Consistency is more important than strenuous displays of skill like planks and burpees, especially if you're already working with a PT.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Start with an at-home yoga session. A yogi recommended AM/PM Yoga with Rodney Yee as a beginner-friendly routine, and you can download it for under $10. When you do it at home, you don't have to worry about unexpected gas passages, because they are INEVITABLE when you are twisting, folding, and torquing yourself like that. No need to worry about embarrassing yourself either, unless your bunny has a wicked sense of humor!

Start small, work your way up. Consistency is more important than strenuous displays of skill like planks and burpees, especially if you're already working with a PT.
Yeah, I probably should do some stuff at home first. Mrs. Chow does Yoga at home. LOL @ the bunny, yeah, they're more curious than cats are. LOL, we've had both and bunnies win hands down on the curious front.

The last time I laid the mat down I almost had a heart attack trying to get my fat ass back up. I'm really out of shape right now. Takes a bit a of time to get back. I've always been pretty adept at working out, but the last few years the poundage has creeped up on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships