Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2018, 07:45 PM

18 posts, read 23,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebarnes View Post
Please do post where all the people looking for disabled people who with limited sex capacity are hiding. I haven't found them.

I know it's nice to say that there's a lid for every pot, but that hasn't been the experience I've seen. (To be fair, I'm gay so it's a slightly different game).
Trust me, I get it. My son gives me that lecture every time I complain about finding the right person. He says his population is much smaller therefore his choices are limited. I made a couple of really poor choices so I know my attitude can push good people away.
It’s just difficult but I hope I never give up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2018, 08:32 PM

1,713 posts, read 1,106,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebarnes View Post
Please do post where all the people looking for disabled people who with limited sex capacity are hiding. I haven't found them.
Please don't let them find me. *hides under table*

I've used my disability as an excuse not to date for longer than some of you posting here have been alive. If I met someone who was okay with it, I'd have no option but to be terribly rude and tell them I'm not interested just cuz.

Old 01-05-2018, 05:22 PM

1,713 posts, read 1,106,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee20778 View Post
If you are sure no one will get you then maybe the issue isn’t you but your pessimism.
Sir/Madam, you misunderstand. I don't want anyone to get me. I'm perfectly capable of screwing up my own life without anyone else sticking their oar in.

Old 01-05-2018, 05:26 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,607,688 times
Only way I'd quit is if dead. Until then, I need pursue even if the ex's reject me one by one. To hell w/ new ladies as the old times make me comfy & there must be one hottie still lookin good from my 90s past

Old 01-06-2018, 06:47 AM

818 posts, read 456,076 times
Yeah , something l've been thinking about or feel like l must be mad to not think about giving it up anyway.

tbh , l can't even believe l still feel as young as l do and can even be effd even thinking l wanna meet a new wifey ..
l really don't understand myself in that way , when most guys 10yrs younger than me think they're old and had it,

or the fact that all 20yrs of marriage got me was well, of course my beautiful daughter but apart from that a divorce and needing to restart life from scratch .
We did have some fantastic years and life , but it still ended in divorce and pain.

Then l met gf , it was as if my whole life had happened and hers to, so that we could meet . And again l had the time of my life but not all roses don't worry , but now that hasn't worked out either for other reasons.

And here l am still putting my life back together after the mess divorce made of it anyway.

l must be effg crazy even considering another women,, really.
What in the hell makes us do this stuff ?

Why wouldn't l just forget girls grow old and drop dead like any sane man would. ?

Old 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movintime View Post
Only way I'd quit is if dead. Until then, I need pursue even if the ex's reject me one by one. To hell w/ new ladies as the old times make me comfy & there must be one hottie still lookin good from my 90s past

Eh Mt.
Saw your thread about moving and the ex's , got me curious, what happened between the 90s and now then , why going back to before the 90s?

Anyway , as far as l know , someone l was with before l was married, is single now.
We lived together , She's still looking good too , she wa sgreat back then.
A few times through the years , l've thought l may as well have just stayed with her. We got along alright , had some fights too but the funny thing about her was we could spend a lot of time together. we didn't even talk that much but we were just comfortable with each other like that. It's a big thing.

Ha , we probably would've outlasted everything , never know..

Old 01-06-2018, 07:04 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,299,568 times
After being widowed in 2010 I dated some but either the guy wanted sex on the first date or wanted us to get married by our third date. Gave up for a while, tried one more time about 6 months ago, had a great first date then he ghosted on me and finally came to the conclusion that I am quite content without a man in my life. I was trying to date because of pressure from friends and family that I was too young to be alone the rest of my life. Now, I have complete freedom to do what I want. No worries about cooking dinner if I don't want to and I never have to share the remote. :-)

Granted sometimes I get a little melancholy about growing older alone but not enough to tie myself down to another man.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:59 AM

Yeah ,me too.
Look l'd marry again , if l met the right one, gf and l talked about it and if not for some other issues , we would've.

So now l think , wll , l've been lucky enough to have two great loves in my life no way at this age l'm gonna be lucky enough to have a 3rd.
But for some weird reason , l don't feel like that , l bloody should though if l had any brains.

Anyway yeah , it's family , even ex w thinking l haven't moved on, or even my daughter thinking same and wanting to see me happy that really gets to me too.
Well my daughter knew about ex gf , but she didn't know about all the other women before l fell for ex gf, neither does ex w or family. Family l never even see yet they somehow assume l'm all sad and lonely. Or sittin round wishen you could get back with ex w.
But ha, if they knew even half the stuff l've been up to they'd probably implode.ex w would too.

But why do we feel like they all think somethings wrong with us or that we can't get a women , or a man in your case, just because we haven't met the right one or choose to stay solo ?

That shyt drives me bananas .
Haven't even told anyone ex gf now , and l split , just to keep the pressure off for awhile. It's crazy.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:41 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
After my breakup, I think I'm pretty much done with dating. The last month with the relationship was a lot of BS and stress and with my job and finishing my Masters degree, I don't need that in my life. I'm just not gonna look anymore and prepare to do the rest of my life by my damn self. If something falls out the sky so be it but I'm not looking anymore.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:52 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,693 times
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

Men and women both are a lot of work, not just men. That's dating/relationships.

After another 1 and done date last night, I think I'm just going to throw in the towel for now and just focus on work and other interests. I have another date planned for Monday, and if that doesn't work out, I may just take a break for a while.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-08-2018 at 09:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships