Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 09:22 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Not every question has to be answered directly, and in cases like this it's better to let him draw his own conclusions.

Seriously, what good will it do to knock him down a peg or two unless she was intentionally trying to hurt him???

"As you expected?" The OP has been intentionally vague, so all the rest is speculation.
Some people I believe just get off on being mean-spirited. Either way this guy did the right thing by ending things with the OP, so he can find a woman who isn't what I would call a b word who insults others.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:38 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
So it was as I expected. She let him know his penis isn't as grand as he thinks it is. Fellas, don't go bragging about the size of your c*ck if you aren't prepared to hear it's not is big as you think.

I mean, if dude was talking about how big it was and the OP saw that it really wasn't big, what was she supposed to do, lie? He got what he deserved. If I was in her position and a guy with a small d*ck was trying to convince me it was big when I can clearly see with my own eyes that it's not, I would've been honest with him too. It's not an insult, it's just facts!
I think, women should be more constructive about sensitive things like penis size. A mans ego is fragile. Lol.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:41 PM

1,574 posts, read 5,120,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
It sounds like you took an opportunity to insult him because of an argument. Or, he asked you and you told him he was small.

Care to clarify the context of you making this statement?
This was no serious relationship, it was a hook-up context

I'll clear it up: He did not respond to my request of meeting up for a certain occasion, so I cast light onto the (lack of) size

Old 12-18-2017, 09:41 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Quote:
She told him it's not small but it's not big either. That was actually pretty nice and not mean. He only wanted to hear that it was big when it clearly wasn't. What else what she supposed to say? He talked to her about it! Like I said, you can't be pushing up on a person about the size of your c*ck if you can't handle the truth that it's not as big as you think. Some compliments you don't need to fish for if you know you can't handle a non-favorable answer.
This is literally everything she has deigned to reveal about the interaction (my comments in red):

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
So this guy is offended & broke contact after I commented on his lack of size "Down there"
There was a level of conflict at one point that compelled me to insinuate his lack of size down there.

This sounds like they were arguing, he pissed her off, and she insulted his penis size.

Another time I clarified to him "it is not small but not big either"

She brought it up again, no doubt after he reacted.

He took offense; is he not over-reacting? (He's younger than me, in his 20s)
Quote:
Previously he had refered to it, as being "big"

"Previously" when? AFTER you insulted him, or before YOU brought it up?

I don't think he was that self-aware of its relative size?!

Never outright said "Small". There was insinuation. "Not small but not big either"
She has in no way indicated that he was ever bragging about how big it is, and it's not even clear who brought it up first. So ... thanks for that, OP.

Quote:
For example, if I asked a guy if he though it was pretty and he didn't outright say that I was ugly but said I wasn't his type, I wouldn't be offended. If I am not his type, I am not his type. Looks are subjective, and I understand while some men may find me attractive, some men won't. However, penis size is not subjective, especially when a man is claiming he has a big one. We all know what a big penis looks like and what an average-sized or small penis looks like (the averge size penis is 5 or 6 inches). Dude lives in a fantasy world about the size of his penis and set himself up for a rude awakening by carrying on about how big is penis really isn't.
That's all well and good, but if you're involved with a man, what harm does his fantasy do, if it helps his self-esteem and performance in bed??? Lots of people SAY things in bed that aren't reality but are part of the game. I have yet to hear how straight-up realistic talk, such as, "Your perfectly average breasts are adequate for this encounter ..." or "Oh baby, your dadbod looks okay in this light ..." turns ANYBODY on.

If they aren't involved and she just randomly brought up his penis size as an insult, that's even weirder.

Quote:
Now if she called it small as an insult out of spite, that is mean.
Yep.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I'll clear it up: He did not respond to my request of meeting up for a certain occasion, so I cast light onto the (lack of) size
Wow, so ... worst-case scenario confirmed. (And just in time, after I did all that useless multi-quoting and color changing )

Congrats, OP. That was a horrible, childish thing to do. No, he did not overreact.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:52 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Wow, so ... worst-case scenario confirmed. (And just in time, after I did all that useless multi-quoting and color changing )

Congrats, OP. That was a horrible, childish thing to do. No, he did not overreact.
Well yeah, kind of like when you tell a guy you don't really think it's going to work out and it hurts his feelings so he responds: "well your an ugly old b anyway!" (True story). It's a little surprising at first and then you might laugh, but ultimately you're glad things ended the way they did

Just like I recently said: "A Victoria's Secret commercial just came on and you didn't even watch it..." too which he replied: "why should I when I have you?"

In reality I'm somewhere in between ugly old b and Victoria's secret.

Old 12-18-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
In reality I'm somewhere in between ugly old b and Victoria's secret.
Much closer to the VS end of the spectrum, no doubt

I will never understand the sour grapes mentality, though.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:07 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
This was no serious relationship, it was a hook-up context

HEHEHE OH MY, LOL

Thats mean, Lady!

Old 12-18-2017, 10:21 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,143,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Some people I believe just get off on being mean-spirited. Either way this guy did the right thing by ending things with the OP, so he can find a woman who isn't what I would call a b word who insults others.

Yeah...I think thats the bigger issue. I noticed alot of people get off on tearing other people down in relationships or friendships.. you have these people who are walking around with a chip on their shoulder, basically just waiting to cut the opposite sex down due to some deeply seated issues they have with men or women or just people on general. I never understood the point of being in a relationship or a friendship with someone who is going to tear you down though, even if its done under the auspices of "keeping it real" etc....like, that person is not your friend and doesnt have your best interest at heart, so why deal with them on a personal level?...I would say she did him a favor, to be honest. Now she just has to move on with her life and let him find someone whos actually interested in making him happy.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:28 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,312,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Yeah...I think thats the bigger issue. I noticed alot of people get off on tearing other people down in relationships or friendships.. you have these people who are walking around with a chip on their shoulder, basically just waiting to cut the opposite sex down due to some deeply seated issues they have with men or women. I never understood the point of being in a relationship or a friendship with someone who is going to tear you down though, even if its done under the auspices of "keeping it real" etc....like, that person is not your friend and doesnt have your best interest at heart, so why deal with them on a personal level?...I would say she did him a favor, to be honest. Now she just has to move on with her life and let him find someone whos actually interested in making him happy.
I'll make this example: let's say I get a mad at a woman and I call her the C word. Not only would I expect her to get pissed off but probably slap me. That's the worst thing you can call a woman. There are some things you don't say to people regardless if you have a problem with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships