Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 06:45 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,623,074 times

Advertisements

I don’t know a woman who would ever say anything that classless. I think you were out of line and if you wanted to break up with him, you sure did it now.....

Old 12-18-2017, 06:45 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,009,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1000 View Post
So this guy is offended & broke contact after I commented on his lack of size "Down there"
There was a level of conflict at one point that compelled me to insinuate his lack of size down there.
Another time I clarified to him "it is not small but not big either"
He took offense; is he not over-reacting? (He's younger than me, in his 20s)

That is a very rude and insulting thing to say to a guy.It's like insinuating to a woman that she has 'small' breasts.No one likes to have their body parts made fun of in any way.
If you thought that about the person..you should have kept that to yourself.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:46 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,299,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
Men worship their own penises. They believe their c*cks are the biggest and best, even when it's not true. Men expect women to also worship their c*cks the way they worship their own c*cks and they think YOU are the problem when you let them know that their c*cks aren't nearly as grand as they think they are.

This reminds me of this article this woman wrote about how a man sent her an unsolicited d*ck pick on Facebook, expecting her to be turned on by it. The article included pics, including the one he sent her. Not only did she respond to him by bombarding him with d*ck pics, she let him know that his was relatively small, which of course he denies. But it reall was small. Looking at the pics, though they were obscured for the sake of censorship, you could tell d*ck was small. I could definitely see it was small. But he really believed it was big and that she would want it just because he sent her a pick of it. As he put it, because she was a girl, she was SUPPOSED to be turned on by his [small] c*ck.

I have received unsoliticed d*ck pics, along with some of my friends. And the men who send them really believe their c*cks are so amazing and they are often small or average. Definitely not nearly as big as they think they are. Also, men don't realize that women often think their c*cks are ugly.
I'm not saying untrue, but women do the same with breasts, don't they? They just do it in a different way.
It's amazing the amount of women who think shoving or hoisting up and out their overly inflated fake or fat tatas and breast cracks and posting on social media is a turn on to all men.

For many, the smaller, real deals under accentuated in understated clothing ( in a normal setting) are far more alluring and superior.

p.s.
When it comes to breasts, bigger isn't necessarily better!

Last edited by picklejuice; 12-18-2017 at 06:54 PM..

Old 12-18-2017, 06:53 PM

6,224 posts, read 6,609,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I'm not saying untrue, but women do the same with breasts, don't they? They just do it in a different way.
It's amazing the amount of women who think shoving or hoisting up and out their overly inflated fake or fat tatas and breast cracks in social media selfies is a turn on to all men.
For many, the smaller real deals, that are under accentuated , in understated clothing, and in a normal setting, are far more alluring and superior.
Finally, a sane voice here!

Acting like adults is a good start. If you're giggling in hi school yet, how far can you go in a relationship? The courtyard, maybe, but not the Courtyard Marriott, haha, as come on, grow up.

Guys grow a pair, ladies grow your OWN pair if you're that vain, superficial, or immature.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:55 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,465,092 times
Like I said above, if it wasn't true it wouldn't have bothered him. Unlike the claim above, guys know where they stand on this topic. Just like a woman with small breasts. If she is a 34C a guy can say anything he wants about them and she will know its BS and it will roll off her like water off a duck. But, if he calls her a pig and she is tipping the scales at 240, she is gonna be really hurt.

Same for a guy. If it wasn't already a problem for him he would laugh in her face and ask her whether her first child's birth weight was 13 pounds. Or why she didn't get her episiotomy fixed.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:01 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,420,754 times
Quote:
so this guy is offended & broke contact after i commented on his lack of size "down there"
there was a level of conflict at one point that compelled me to insinuate his lack of size down there.
Another time i clarified to him "it is not small but not big either"
he took offense; is he not over-reacting? (he's younger than me, in his 20s)

What is wrong with you??????????????????

Old 12-18-2017, 07:15 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,925,995 times
Quote:
So this guy is offended & broke contact after I commented on his lack of size "Down there"
There was a level of conflict at one point that compelled me to insinuate his lack of size down there.
Another time I clarified to him "it is not small but not big either"
He took offense; is he not over-reacting? (He's younger than me, in his 20s)
Yeah, not sure why you would ever say that, if that was some sort of deal breaker or irrecoverable shortcoming for you, you could have let him off in a simpler/more polite way.

I mean, why would you want to continue to associate with him if it affected you enough to say something?

If you are EVER going to talk about something like that, it better be after you're long married or something, and you'd have to be able to have that conversation without anybody taking offense. Even after being with my wife for 12 years, I would NEVER say something about personal features that she can't change (and not even most that she could). That's just a bad play by you OP, and probably relates to unresolved issues of your own.

In the end, there's nothing he can do to fix it to be more to your liking, so why continue in any way?

Old 12-18-2017, 07:17 PM

23,265 posts, read 18,777,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth an remove all doubt..."

Or something like that.
This is attributable to Abraham Lincoln:

"'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

He was a pretty smart man.

There's also the old chestnut advice: "If you can't find something nice to say, better to say nothing at all."

The OP should pay close attention to both.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:46 PM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
It's amazing the amount of women who think shoving or hoisting up and out their overly inflated fake or fat tatas and breast cracks and posting on social media is a turn on to all men.

For many, the smaller, real deals under accentuated in understated clothing ( in a normal setting) are far more alluring and superior.

p.s.
When it comes to breasts, bigger isn't necessarily better!
I personally don't know any women who are preoccupied with their breasts in that way. And for me personally, I actually DO have large, natural breasts but I don't intentionally try to show cleavage or "hoist" them up. For the most part I try too keep mine covered. So I can't relate.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:54 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,862,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
I personally don't know any women who are preoccupied with their breasts in that way. And for me personally, I actually DO have large, natural breasts but I don't intentionally try to show cleavage or "hoist" them up. For the most part I try too keep mine covered. So I can't relate.
Right? Women's body part pics are actually requested quite often...do a lot of women ASK for a dic pic? The last time I used that phrase my post got deleted, someone was so offended, and there wasn't an illustration to go along.

Women aren't offensively shoving their boob pics at poor men rolling their eyes.
Not the same.

The op clarified, she said he was talking about how big it was and she said no, not big, not small...but not big --and he quit talking to her.
Not sure why this is continuing to produce such outrage..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships