Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 10:58 AM

47 posts, read 27,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
I really do wonder what would happen if the OP and the other wife team up to get this back on track.

It's beyond ridiculous and unacceptable.
Other wife is very possessive and insecure as she starts to kiss the husband and put a mark on him when ever we meet them; but that further puts her away from the husband as he dislikes that behavior and every time she does that my wife giggles and says see how she is showing her possessiveness.

He does not care about his wife and says that its not his responsibility every time I remind him about his wife and what he can do to make her better; and on top of that he says that their marriage is perfectly alright and nothing is wrong there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2019, 11:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Are you sure it is your baby?

Old 11-10-2019, 11:22 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indca View Post
Over time I have given up games, watching TV and am always home when not working along side her; but she says she does not share things with me because I have conflicting opinion with her and she is choosing to keep her problems to her self and not share.

In terms of Connection I have a different opinion when it comes to fasting for religious matter as she is putting her self and baby health at risk by fasting when ever some religious event is coming as we are from south Indian Background; she says that I do not understand her feelings regarding this matter.

Last year we have Baby Shower Party and her Parents came over from India which we paid for the trip; Now, She wants to celebrate baby's first birthday in Party hall and I tell her about having party at home to save money for future but again she becomes emotional and the third Person is saying they will pay for the birthday party.

It seems on all counts the third person is supporting her in whatever decision while I am fighting back due to financial and emotional stress that come from various things.
It is completely wrong for this guy to offer to pay and for your wife to accept payment for something that is a family celebration. That tells me that this guy has NO respect for you or your marriage and your wife is willing to set all aside to get the party she wants. This is where you can either give an ultimatum or just give up. You offered an alternative that is still open, but she has to reject his offer to pay.

Are you willing to end your marriage over this?

Old 11-10-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Are you sure it is your baby?
I do not want to get in to this dynamics with her as I am trying to fix and not break our relationship;

It seems she is sabotaging our interaction and having plans in advance with him that she reveals last minute; Even today she took the car while I am working and I know their favorite spot in a mall where they park and talk; which I will check when I go home via GPS tracking; She will probably lie again but I do not have any precaution; they have trained his wife to deal with it and making me do the same now.

She always puts me on a guilt trip having to take care of baby and how drained she is it seems hard to reach her; but she says that she is there for me in time of need whenever I am seek or distressed, so that should be good enough for love; She is questioning why do I question her interaction with the third party.

I introduced this third person; used their help and got them involved and guidance; she says this can not just be stopped instantly and is hurting her the way I am behaving.

She says why I was never like this before; she says in past she had many guys she was talking to and why i never stopped her back then; It is my doing and taking their help and getting them involved.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:33 AM

So what do you want to do?

Old 11-10-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
So what do you want to do?
I can not do anything only Observe;

I made this mess and I have to leave in this agony as she has great connection with another person so i will keep fighting this battle and other person will continue to do favors and right action to win her over.

My wife says that connection is something you need to make and things happen after that; he has no connection to his wife and he gives her two children and a property so that should be good enough for her according to him he owes her nothing in terms of emotional attachment.

He lives his life separate from his wife even if they appear to be living in one house; my wife says that she will do suicide if i continue to be like this, so things are dire right now; I can not control my emotions and she wants me to become like old before when I did not tell her to stop and she was enjoying her self and making connection with another men.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indca View Post

... my wife says that she will do suicide if i continue to be like this, so things are dire right now; I can not control my emotions and she wants me to become like old before when I did not tell her to stop and she was enjoying her self and making connection with another men.
Wow. She really does have you as a mental/emotional hostage.

Think about this ... if you divorce her, what will she do? She can't live with the other guy because HIS wife won't allow it.

As long as you think that your only option is "to observe," nothing will change.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:50 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Grow a pair balls, dude!

Old 11-10-2019, 11:50 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,196,161 times
Why do you call him "third party"? This is an important question.

Old 11-10-2019, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Wow. She really does have you as a mental/emotional hostage.

Think about this ... if you divorce her, what will she do? She can't live with the other guy because HIS wife won't allow it.

As long as you think that your only option is "to observe," nothing will change.

Actually She is already introducing the other guys family to her parents in India;
Initially her mom had doubts as she caught her talking to him on phone, and wondered why is she talking to this third party;
so she stopped talking while around her mom was here for six months in Canada and made me talk to her mom and say that I allowed them to talk to each other and its alright. Even now she is introducing this third party to all her relatives and saying all the right things.

His title is Pappa and my title is Daddy for my baby; and I do not know what do about this aspect as this is her wish and wants me to follow through with is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships