Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2012, 11:55 AM

40,977 posts, read 49,325,591 times

Advertisements

I failed in my post above to mention Romance.

A man who knows how to Romance a woman can have her when she's ready. She will be ready and he will know when to take her hand to the bedroom.

Did I mention a guy must know how to kiss? You guys who are lousy kissers should work on that skill. A kiss on the lips or neck is the easiest and most erotic spots to connect with a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 12:26 PM

1,346 posts, read 3,079,967 times
I've said it before and I'll say it again...please read "He's Just Not that Into You." It will change how you look at everything. I really think if we handed out this book to every teenage girl we'd have a lot fewer of these players who get away with anything.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:45 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,739,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again...please read "He's Just Not that Into You." It will change how you look at everything. I really think if we handed out this book to every teenage girl we'd have a lot fewer of these players who get away with anything.
Act Like A Lady--Think Like A Man is also excellent. It gives a woman guidance about having standards and boundaries.

PLAYAH KRYPTONITE!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:46 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,517,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I disagree with this and I think it's a really bad misconception that guys have about women. How many stories have you heard about rich men getting cheated on by women? Conversely, I've seen and heard guys living with their moms, without a dime to their name get plenty of action. Even my own brother was one such guy for a while but he's doing very well for himself now.

The thing is that, whatever you want to call it; game, great social skills, charisma, swag, smoothness whatever you want to call it seems to make you more of a ladies man.
Rich men cheat because they can and they will get more women. The bottom line is that they are getting action regardless of their lifestyle.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Good looks does not make a man a player. Its that guy that knows how to charm his way into your pants, regardless of what he looks like that can potentially be a player. I"ve known ugly guys who get laid all the time!
That is true but that does not mean he is ugly if you find him ugly.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:55 PM

Still a lonely guy at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How to make many (real) women want you...

A guy must know how a women thinks, he must love the touch, feel, smell of a real woman. He needs the confidence to look her in the eye and communicate. He needs the experience to know the right thing to say and how to say it. He needs the education, money, job, security that makes him highly desirable.

A man needs to know how to make great unselfish love to a woman so she wants more. A man needs a sense of humor to make her laugh. He needs to show her things she's never seen like the symphony or a museum.

A man is humble yet is polished, has experience, humor, education and offer the potential of security. A real man knows the answers before he asks the questions.

A real man takes his time and can have about 80% of the women he meets. It's up to him to know how and when to make it happen.

A real man is in control. That's how a guy can have all the women he wants.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:06 PM

12,974 posts, read 34,005,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirlintown View Post
so far, I have met 2 players - both older than me and well-established. I got my heartbroken once.

I guess I was/am too naive..and I am really trying to be smarter in this game...

how I can tell if he is a player? any signs?

ps. guys on this forum please don't send me msgs if you have the same motive as a player!!!

if I can tell, how I can play a player?

any female players on here?

ps. female players, do send me msgs or reply to this thread, thanks!!
Oh man. Where do I begin on this one. LMAO.

This just soooooo toooooootally reeks of a DUDE who created a "chick" profile just to start this thread and see how/what people's reaction will be.

I LOL'd the most and loudest about the ".....please dont send me msgs....." comment.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:12 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,463,296 times
There is no such thing as a Playboy! Sure, there are men who cheat, because they are married and desperate for whatever, but single men do not go around sleeping with hundreds of women. It's a myth.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:23 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,463,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
When a guy is really good looking he is shy? That is something new I have heard. Why would you think that?
It's just my excuse to go up to him and introduce myself. Cuz he must be shy, why else wouldn't he have talked to me by now?

Old 03-15-2012, 04:26 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,228,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
It's just my excuse to go up to him and introduce myself. Cuz he must be shy, why else wouldn't he have talked to me by now?
Your one of the few women out there who don't assume guys aren't into you when they are just really shy. cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships