Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 10:10 PM

50 posts, read 65,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
because true sexual equalness will only be achieved when men are stripped of their masculinity, you are already displaying obvious signs of pre-programming by society, how could you not know that?
You failed to answer my question on just exactly who the WE is that you spoke of earlier.
All those who believe in love, liberty, equality, democracy and human progress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1815 View Post
All those who believe in love, liberty, equality, democracy and human progress.
And you are the designated spokesperson for these souls?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
And you are the designated spokesperson for these souls?
Just a humble servant.

Can we get back to the topic of my wife?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Just a humble servant.

Can we get back to the topic of my wife?
Just tryting to understand your idealogy, you have spoken more about your wife in the past few posts thsn you realize......

Old 09-15-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Just tryting to understand your idealogy, you have spoken more about your wife in the past few posts thsn you realize......

Look I admit that I'm attracted by my wife's "traditional" beauty. But on the other hand from the first time we met:

1. I never let her have any self-esteem from her physical appearance or

2. Her "cute" personality

3. I constantly remind her that she can leave at any time, without concerning me

The fact that this led to our relationship and marriage is proof that my wife desires to be a New Woman.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Look I admit that I'm attracted by my wife's "traditional" beauty. But on the other hand from the first time we met:

1. I never let her have any self-esteem from her physical appearance or

are you sure you mean this statement? You dont let her have any self-esteem?
why is it up to you to LET her have any?

2. Her "cute" personality

is she not supposed to have a personality?

3. I constantly remind her that she can leave at any time, without concerning me
You have failed to say what it is that SHE thinks about your politics.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
You have failed to say what it is that SHE thinks about your politics.
She finds politics boring. It only concerns her when it affects our relationship directly.
She still has certain backward tendencies. It was very important to her that we be married in her hometown church and that our wedding ceremony be somewhat "traditional". And she was strongly against an open marriage, and made me promise never to betray her trust.

By not allowing to take self-esteem in her looks or "cuteness", I'm helping her to develop genuine self-worth as a human being.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
She finds politics boring. It only concerns her when it affects our relationship directly.

By not allowing to take self-esteem in her looks or "cuteness", I'm helping her to develop genuine self-worth as a human being.
but thats controlling her, cant you see that? Thats the opposite of what it is you are claiming to try to help her with.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
but thats controlling her, cant you see that? Thats the opposite of what it is you are claiming to try to help her with.
I don't control her. Unlike most husbands, I don't put any pressure on her whatsoever to stay with me.

When I say I don't "allow", all I mean is that I personally never speak positively about her traits.

I treated her in that manner from when I first met her. So obviously she approves of being a New Woman.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I don't control her. Unlike most husbands, I don't put any pressure on her whatsoever to stay with me.
Thats not what I mean, and you know that..... you are playing head games with her, which is NOT good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships