Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 07:08 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,242,109 times

Advertisements

Men being men lead to wars and millions of deaths throughout history, yet when men become less this way, women miss men "being men".

Old 06-23-2010, 07:10 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,978,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
Did feminism ruin relationship between men and woman?

yes it did but at least but hopefully we will not reach total equality for the sexes. Total equality for the sexes is impossible men CANNOT GET PREGNANT AND WILL NEVER HAVE PMS. This means that men will always be paid more than a woman for the same work because a men CAN SIMPLY NOT GET PREGNANT.

The only thing Feminism really did was improve the condition of many women which felt oppressed, Augment the amount of divorce Cracking the Family structure which is one of the reason many Boys grow without fathers (women say they don't need them and then complain about being single - women thats why you are so complicated you don't know what you want.) The growing without a father makes BOYS/GIRLS have little lateness in their psychological development (makes them seek a different masculine role model). MEN don't have rites of passage - In Africa Boys are not considered a man until they have killed a Lion - Nowadays being manly seems to have been identified with F/k as many women as you can. Being a real man still is being the man of the family but women now ask more out of the man of the family not simply provide for the food and comfort of the house.

Women too are affected by this. They want real men but the problem is that Feminism redefined what being a real man means, Its not simply like I said before being the head of the family and provide comfort but also to be able to provide Luxuries that other men are not able to provide for. Any man can provide sex, any man can provide safety (call the police) etc... in other words What Women Want are men that are above Standards. Feminism makes women fell like they deserve more than any women ever had that is why they became She-wolfs, killing for the best man! Men which sadly don't come in many exemplars. Judging it takes great effort and discipline in order for A BOY to become A MAN but little effort for a boy to remain a boy. The difference between A boy and a man : The Boy Demands Freedom from society rules in order to play. A Man is responsible and supports the weight of the family and the pressure of society.

Feminism didn't ruin but certainly didn't help men and women establishing relationships. I see feminism as way for man to become stronger or remain single (and your DNA Sequence will cease To walk this earth you are unique but not indispensable). I will not rest until I find the woman that completes me. Good thing I'm still young and optimistic about the future. I'll finish my studies and then focus on relationships. I'm 20 and still haven't learned Tango i'm planning on doing Tango lessons with my future wife (I need a partner).

YouTube - Carlos Gardel - Por Una Cabeza

I'm planing dancing with her until she shivers of pleasure and on torturing her little soul until she begs me to make love to her. Who said I was a Nice guy.

Ladies and gents...we have a winner

Old 06-23-2010, 07:27 PM

1,589 posts, read 2,683,057 times
Bravo!

Old 06-23-2010, 07:28 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
To simply put it, it definitely did in the western world.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:35 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galagaone View Post
We miss females being WOMEN. Feminism ruined females relationships with themselves. Their twisted thinking ( such as yours) ruined it for their relationships with men or horses or whatever females are doing these days.
Haha....I can't stop laugh'n, you don't know what woman are do'in these days, but they ruined relationships.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Haha....I can't stop laugh'n, you don't know what woman are do'in these days, but they ruined relationships.
Feminism is organized crime made to create a division between the sexes. It already happened in the western world.

Because of this gang, male politicians mistreated their own gender. Look what's happening in divorce courts.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:53 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Jerry Springer can't touch internet hyperbole. I never need wonder if something can get goofier online. It can/does.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:59 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Feminism is organized crime made to create a division between the sexes. It already happened in the western world.

Because of this gang, male politicians mistreated their own gender. Look what's happening in divorce courts.
Feminism gave woman choices.

Hows Little Mermaid?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:04 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,894,387 times
I really don't thnik so but it actaully improve the conditions for some women in that the husband has to think twice before treating them like second class citizens. Afterall a bad marriage is a bad marriage whether they divorce or not.IMO it was a natural externsion of teh eqaulity women so to speak earned when they became more equal as bread winners.Use to be that a miidle class woman was a divorce away from proverty really.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Feminism gave woman choices.

Hows Little Mermaid?
And they abused it. How sad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships