Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Feminism is organized crime made to create a division between the sexes. It already happened in the western world.

Because of this gang, male politicians mistreated their own gender. Look what's happening in divorce courts.
Very True...feminism along with most revolutions was sponsored by a cabal of older rich men who used young women to integrate the change they wanted to institute. It is common for old men to use youth as the pawns for their revolutions.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:10 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,635,340 times
Feminists want to be like men so don't treat them like a lady.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
It's like discussing physics with monkeys

Old 06-23-2010, 08:19 PM

155 posts, read 283,189 times
feminism is good and all but lets not beat down the man and think as women we can do EVERYTHING on our own or everything a man does because we cant
THANK GOD FOR MEN ~muah~

Old 06-23-2010, 08:22 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Heres a man that gets it. Thank you texdav.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I really don't thnik so but it actaully improve the conditions for some women in that the husband has to think twice before treating them like second class citizens. Afterall a bad marriage is a bad marriage whether they divorce or not.IMO it was a natural externsion of teh eqaulity women so to speak earned when they became more equal as bread winners.Use to be that a miidle class woman was a divorce away from proverty really.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:26 PM

221 posts, read 336,846 times
Feminism changed the existing dynamic between men and women.

I'm not sure what is meant by the question.

ruined is such a loaded word. It implies that relationships between men and women used to be good.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:30 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post

ruined is such a loaded word. It implies that relationships between men and women used to be good.
Such a great point!

I think the old dynamics worked for men, they had control over their wife and children, they were his chattel. How this equated with a 'good relationship' eludes me.

Most men I know just don't have a problem with an equal relationship with their wife so this animosity towards feminism is just weird.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:40 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Such a great point!

I think the old dynamics worked for men, they had control over their wife and children, they were his chattel. How this equated with a 'good relationship' eludes me.

Most men I know just don't have a problem with an equal relationship with their wife so this animosity towards feminism is just weird.
The answer to the animosity is here in your reply
they had control over their wife and children, they were his chattel

Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 PM

283 posts, read 458,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortimerC View Post

Used to be good Is not the correct way to say it - you should say It used to be easy. Relationships in the 40s (talked to my dad about this he was born in 1955) were easier than what we see today. Taxes and Poor paying jobs are killing families nowadays the real problem are not women the real problem is the government and their Society rules. ++ If you are not able to carry your own weight how do you think you are going to be able to carry her weight, the one of your family and to support the pressure society exerts on you ( the price of gas, lost of job, and any other problem that may arise while you are married).

++ Dead meat is just that...dead meat (good for me 1 less competition when i'll go seek for a woman to date I won't have to worry about Dead meat guy).

Old 06-23-2010, 09:03 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris245 View Post
Used to be good Is not the correct way to say it - you should say It used to be easy. Relationships in the 40s (talked to my dad about this he was born in 1955) were easier than what we see today. Taxes and Poor paying jobs are killing families nowadays the real problem are not women the real problem is the government and their Society rules. ++ If you are not able to carry your own weight how do you think you are going to be able to carry her weight, the one of your family and to support the pressure society exerts on you ( the price of gas, lost of job, and any other problem that may arise while you are married).

++ Dead meat is just that...dead meat (good for me 1 less competition when i'll go seek for a woman to date I won't have to worry about Dead meat guy).
The truth of the matter is that feminists and those who follow their gang really don't want equality. Their type of organized crime corrupted politics and violence against men is often ignored. Joe Biden, which I think is the worst Vice President in my lifetime, signed VAWA. There's really no safe zone for men in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships