Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2010, 04:06 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,533,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
You've wantonly and carelessly impregnated women, not once, but several times?
Don't learn from your mistakes or just don't care?
Then dare to criticize them?
You're a piece of work.
I also suggest the type of people you associate with , that engage in sex for money, don't represent, not just homosexuals, but many/most(?)hetrosexuals either.
Homosexual sex is revolting to me, too.....but so is paid straight sex....or even any sex with hundreds of men I have met that I can bring to mind.
In this day and age I can't believe people still maintain that homosexuality is choice rather than biology......among, that is, those not engaged in trading their bodies for cash.
Oh honey.....How many dudes have you DONE!!!!! Sounds pretty slutty to me!!!! Good for you...loosey goosey....talk about a BUSY BEAVER....work for the masses.......unemployment solved.

I said.....I'm tired of the HOMO NOMO hijacking here, so "kid gloves" off.....you were warned in a respectful manner. Ask and ye SHALL RECEIVE!!!!! Now I am not going to be respectful; just like YOU ZEALOTS and MAY I ADD.....GOD HELP YOU; because logically and intellectually......you don't STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2010, 04:10 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Oh honey.....How many dudes have you DONE!!!!! Sounds pretty slutty to me!!!! Good for you...loosey goosey....talk about a BUSY BEAVER....work for the masses.......unemployment solved.

I said.....I'm tired of the HOMO NOMO hijacking here, so "kid gloves" off.....you were warned in a respectful manner. Ask and ye SHALL RECEIVE!!!!! Now I am not going to be respectful; just like YOU ZEALOTS and MAY I ADD.....GOD HELP YOU; because logically and intellectually......you don't STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!.
Are you talking to Gldn or me????
If that was directed to me, please read my post again......more carefully
(Hint...I'm on your side)

Old 08-14-2010, 04:11 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,840,747 times
Quote:
I also know.....bottom line...... that some posters are bottom feeders!!!!! Like the organism from the original; STAR TREK series that FED ON HATE!!!!! And they will wither and die without it; which is the ultimate fate of all "EVIL" people!!!!!

I don't care too. I'm with Nietzsche on the chastity idea of insatiable abuse of and for lovers everywhere. And women must yield to every man's sexual advances even calling the cops.

There was the Italian courtroom idea too.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:19 AM

YouTube - Todd Rundgren Heavy Metal Kids

Old 08-14-2010, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
I don't care too. I'm with Nietzsche on the chastity idea of insatiable abuse of and for lovers everywhere. And women must yield to every man's sexual advances even calling the cops.

There was the Italian courtroom idea too.
I suggest YOU seek professional help.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Are you talking to Gldn or me????
If that was directed to me, please read my post again......more carefully
(Hint...I'm on your side)
NO!!!!! Not you......Just I asked for respect and got more rhetoric....so like I said...I can be vicious but also intellectual...no offense intended; but I have been attacked so often...I AM SICK OF IT and TIRED of IT...the thread was not a GAY THREAD.....I made that clear from the OP......it is a small part of the debate.

BUT I will defend myself with the same amount of vigor relative to my attackers. The thread is being derailed because "they" cannot intellectually debate....let alone add links etc. from reputable sources.

Unfortunately I too have feelings...LOL...and lash out accordingly...I apologize.....I usually temper my posts; but I asked for respect!!! WE all deserve that!!!!! These zealots have none and spew nonsense with NO legitimate links.....I'm sorry but I grow weary of idiots!!!!

Old 08-14-2010, 04:43 AM

Quote:
NO!!!!! Not you......Just I asked for respect and got more rhetoric....so like I said...I can be vicious but also intellectual...no offense intended; but I have been attacked so often...I AM SICK OF IT and TIRED of IT...the thread was not a GAY THREAD.....I made that clear from the OP......it is a small part of the debate.

BUT I will defend myself with the same amount of vigor relative to my attackers. The thread is being derailed because "they" cannot intellectually debate....let alone add links etc. from reputable sources.

Unfortunately I too have feelings...LOL...and lash out accordingly...I apologize.....I usually temper my posts; but I asked for respect!!! WE all deserve that!!!!! These zealots have none and spew nonsense with NO legitimate links.....I'm sorry but I grow weary of idiots!!!!
I certainly understand your point but, you know, when it comes to someone with Gldns attitude, you may have to settle for 'consider the source'
He may be 'broad minded' (in more than one sense) but I would have to doubt he holds much genuine respect for people in general

Old 08-14-2010, 04:54 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,840,747 times
Since we're talking about the broad materially extended species: what about the "Khalid Sheik Mohammed" military (NY) trial. Can we proceed to consciounably speculate about his effects on the mating process for mankind in general?

It is that. The government is effecting us already more than we think. Talking about Star Trek.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Since we're talking about the broad materially extended species: what about the "Khalid Sheik Mohammed" military (NY) trial. Can we proceed to consciounably speculate about his effects on the mating process for mankind in general?

It is that. The government is effecting us already more than we think. Talking about Star Trek.
Toots.....I am not Einstein; but I assure you I am very well educated.....YOU LOST ME?????? . But I am a TREKKIE!!!!! And you still make NO sense to me. Can we PLEASE get back to the THREAD TITLE AND OPENING POST!!!!!

OR is this an attempt to hijack my thread and needs to be dealt with accordingly!!!!!.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:49 AM

PITTSON...tgnostic could be agreeing with you....could be right on topic to the OP......could be responding to post a from a different forum.
We're never going to know which. Numerous requests have been made to reveal whether or not English is the 1st language, whether or not an inadequate translator is being used.....none of which has gotten a reply.
Don't know why 'he' persists "Shrug"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality