Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2012, 01:18 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah888 View Post
Moses spoke of the messiah which is our Jesus, Yeshua, etc.

Nope! Your Jesus is NOT the Messiah spoken of. Sorry about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 01:38 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Nope! Your Jesus is NOT the Messiah spoken of. Sorry about that.

In your world there is no Messiah , unless you show us who is your choice of one.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:46 PM

496 posts, read 483,974 times
Man is of three properties:

The actual self

The Known self

The societal self.

Three distinct faculties in one living person.

Man was made in Gods image,

The Godhead

The Holy Spirit

Jesus

Three distinct persons in the one known Almighty God.

( the key here is to include Almighty as, in what you really know is almighty within yourself, and what is that? What is mighty within a person is innocence.

Jesus was without question The Supreme in communication of the Divine, in All Innocent, defining for our consolation the treasure in realism of true power, the mightiness within self toward simple Innocent in life objective. This is logical. True power we know is a measure, in abundance of contained innosense

A child, a fresh new plant, it seems the simpler it gets, the better it gets. God would not be so complicated. Complication is for confusion. Simple order 2+2=4, necessary for gravity and happens to have all necessary ingredients and components for all math sophistication. ( integral, geometry ect

The greater the denial of logic, the greater the dis-order away from focus resulting in the wandering, just wandering with no focus , be warned and govern self with great caution and observance to simplicity!!!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:18 PM

Jesus is far different than his Father God.

Jesus died, in scripture it is clear that God cannot die.

Jesus was reduced to a human, God can never be reduced to anything.

Jesus is in submission to God, God is in submission to no one.

Jesus lives to do Gods will, God does the will of no one.

Jesus came from God, God has always existed.

Jesus is dependant on God, God is dependant on nothing.

Jesus is the Son of God, God is nobodys son.

To be continued;

Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
In your world there is no Messiah ,....
That's right and so....

Unless you can show me where the 3rd Temple that Jesus built in Jerusalem is...

Unless you can show me that all the Jews on the planet have returned to Israel...

Unless you can show me that all the Jews on the planet are abiding by the Mitzvot....

Unless you can show me that all the world is at peace...

...and unless you can show that your Jesus has a male blood line back to David via his son Solomon....

...I am forced to conclude that your Jesus is a false Messiah.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
That's right and so....

Unless you can show me where the 3rd Temple that Jesus built in Jerusalem is...

Unless you can show me that all the Jews on the planet have returned to Israel...

Unless you can show me that all the Jews on the planet are abiding by the Mitzvot....

Unless you can show me that all the world is at peace...

...and unless you can show that your Jesus has a male blood line back to David via his son Solomon....

...I am forced to conclude that your Jesus is a false Messiah.

I hold no intrest in showing you anything. Why should I show a person with a willful blindfold on anything?

Old 05-01-2012, 01:07 PM

Jesus is the Lamb of God, definte revelation of divine order- God is the ultimate shepard!

Jesus was with God in the beginning of all things, he was not God in that beginning.

Jesus can do nothing on his own initiative, God has no such limitation.

The life in Jesus was given to him by God, the Life in the Father was not given by anyone.

No one can come to Jesus unless the Father draws them.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
I hold no intrest in showing you anything. Why should I show a person with a willful blindfold on anything?
Come now dude! It's not that you have no interest in showing me, it's that you CAN'T show me. You can't show me ANYWHERE in the OT where the name Jesus or Yeshua is mentioned nor can you shown me the things that MUST have taken place if your man-god was really the Jewish Messiah.

Have at you pal....back to your cave with you now, that you may gaze in wonder at an elastic-band.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:22 PM

33,552 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Jesus is the Lamb of God, definte revelation of divine order- God is the ultimate shepard!

Jesus was with God in the beginning of all things, he was not God in that beginning.

Jesus can do nothing on his own initiative, God has no such limitation.

The life in Jesus was given to him by God, the Life in the Father was not given by anyone.

No one can come to Jesus unless the Father draws them.
You sure spend a lot of time and effort defending Christ, for a person who denies being a Christian...What I wonder is how you know who and what Jesus was, since there is no record of his existence outside of the bible, a book chock full of myths, contradictions and errors.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:11 PM

Its a Theist Thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality